What kind of Society do we live in?

• Free Society

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Authoritarian

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Totalitarian Tyranny

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Tens of thousands of people have lost their jobs/careers for offending Progressives. Millions live in fear and walk on eggshells.
I can't even post what I want to, right here on this forum. I have mods on me almost every day. I get censored often. My threads get closed and deleted.
Deleted.? Wow they do a censorship job on you even far worse than they do on me.I have never had a thread deleted just moved into the badlands section.you make a video of a postal worker whistleblower talking about death threats they received of witnessing illegal late night after hours mail fraud,they send it off to the bad lands section instead of leaving it in current events, :cuckoo: a certain mod here you know who I am talking about is as bad as Facebook and Twitter where they ban people just for questioning if there was vote fraud even if they are not trump supporters.:cuckoo: We are seriously just right around the corner of nazi Germany if the military does not act and arrest these politicians and judges.
The badlands section should just be labeled the censorship section. It is where threads that were started in the correct subforum go when they are politically inconvenient to certain people who can move them. If we didn't have foxes guarding the henhouse, we wouldn't even need that subforum.
:thankusmile: Could not have said it any better myself.:thup:
I am on many political board sites besides USMB, so I have very little to lose if I get banned. This may be why it is easier for me to not shut up about censorship. I am in the cross hairs of a few mods because I won't shut up about censorship. I think that if everybody around here screams about the censorship, it will help in the long run. Sure, some may get banned, but freedom ain't cheap. Censorship is beginning to define America, but only because we let it happen. Even after the mods finally get rid of me here, I'll still be screaming about censorship on other sites until every last site silences me or we win our freedom back.
I would find it hard to believe you would not get a perm ban at those other sites first before you would get banned here.this site the mods seem to give you more leeway than the majority of other sites,there is only one here I have a problem with on censorship. My user name used to be 9/11 was an inside job,when I first came here I posted threads on that all the time never getting threads deleted or anything,most these other political message boards I been to I got banned for not conforming to the governments version making threads about it.anytime I challenged the mods that came on my threads and told me stuff like stop posting this foolishness,anytime I challenged them to refute my facts or then gave them facts that proved the government lied they banned me,

please if you have any other message boards you consider thst you give you more leeway than this one,pleasem them to me cause I sure haven’t found any others that did not ban me just spirit making a thread saying 9/11 was an inside job.

Expressing any thought other than one authorized by The Democrat Party puts your life in danger. Less so if you are obviously armed.
I feel,sorry for all the trump supporters thst went out there to Washington,they are being arrested just fir being a trump supporter,we are in nazi Germany right now as we speak,most Americans are just too stupid to understand this reality though.

Tens of thousands of people have lost their jobs/careers for offending Progressives. Millions live in fear and walk on eggshells.
I can't even post what I want to, right here on this forum. I have mods on me almost every day. I get censored often. My threads get closed and deleted.
Deleted.? Wow they do a censorship job on you even far worse than they do on me.I have never had a thread deleted just moved into the badlands section.you make a video of a postal worker whistleblower talking about death threats they received of witnessing illegal late night after hours mail fraud,they send it off to the bad lands section instead of leaving it in current events, :cuckoo: a certain mod here you know who I am talking about is as bad as Facebook and Twitter where they ban people just for questioning if there was vote fraud even if they are not trump supporters.:cuckoo: We are seriously just right around the corner of nazi Germany if the military does not act and arrest these politicians and judges.
The badlands section should just be labeled the censorship section. It is where threads that were started in the correct subforum go when they are politically inconvenient to certain people who can move them. If we didn't have foxes guarding the henhouse, we wouldn't even need that subforum.
:thankusmile: Could not have said it any better myself.:thup:
I am on many political board sites besides USMB, so I have very little to lose if I get banned. This may be why it is easier for me to not shut up about censorship. I am in the cross hairs of a few mods because I won't shut up about censorship. I think that if everybody around here screams about the censorship, it will help in the long run. Sure, some may get banned, but freedom ain't cheap. Censorship is beginning to define America, but only because we let it happen. Even after the mods finally get rid of me here, I'll still be screaming about censorship on other sites until every last site silences me or we win our freedom back.
I would find it hard to believe you would not get a perm ban at those other sites first before you would get banned here.this site the mods seem to give you more leeway than the majority of other sites,there is only one here I have a problem with on censorship. My user name used to be 9/11 was an inside job,when I first came here I posted threads on that all the time never getting threads deleted or anything,most these other political message boards I been to I got banned for not conforming to the governments version making threads about it.anytime I challenged the mods that came on my threads and told me stuff like stop posting this foolishness,anytime I challenged them to refute my facts or then gave them facts that proved the government lied they banned me,

please if you have any other message boards you consider thst you give you more leeway than this one,pleasem them to me cause I sure haven’t found any others that did not ban me just spirit making a thread saying 9/11 was an inside job.
This is not the Conspiracy Forum. Shut up.

Expressing any thought other than one authorized by The Democrat Party puts your life in danger. Less so if you are obviously armed.
I feel,sorry for all the trump supporters thst went out there to Washington,they are being arrested just fir being a trump supporter,we are in nazi Germany right now as we speak,most Americans are just too stupid to understand this reality though.

But you, of all people, aren't "too stupid"? Come on, Rain Man...

Forum List

Back