What kind of Society do we live in?

• Free Society

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Authoritarian

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Totalitarian Tyranny

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Yep we are a free nation,that’s why we get arrested for not wearing a mask which is our constitutional right because we are a free nation.the governors are not suppose to be able to tell us what to do and what not to do.
Got your freedom papers? You might not be able to do much without vaccine paperwork in the future. We haven't had this since slavery.
If the fucking military doesn’t arrest all these criminal politicians soon we will know exactly how they felt like growing up in Germany or how the citizens in Russia felt like under Stalin very soon.

Tens of thousands of people have lost their jobs/careers for offending Progressives. Millions live in fear and walk on eggshells.
I can't even post what I want to, right here on this forum. I have mods on me almost every day. I get censored often. My threads get closed and deleted.
Deleted.? Wow they do a censorship job on you even far worse than they do on me.I have never had a thread deleted just moved into the badlands section.you make a video of a postal worker whistleblower talking about death threats they received of witnessing illegal late night after hours mail fraud,they send it off to the bad lands section instead of leaving it in current events, :cuckoo: a certain mod here you know who I am talking about is as bad as Facebook and Twitter where they ban people just for questioning if there was vote fraud even if they are not trump supporters.:cuckoo: We are seriously just right around the corner of nazi Germany if the military does not act and arrest these politicians and judges.

Kinda hard to be a free nation when all social media sites, which millions flock to, only want to hear lefty speak. If you try righty speech you get banned.

They don't want to hear other views. Just their own. LOL

Tens of thousands of people have lost their jobs/careers for offending Progressives. Millions live in fear and walk on eggshells.
I can't even post what I want to, right here on this forum. I have mods on me almost every day. I get censored often. My threads get closed and deleted.
I only have one mod on me, and that mod accounts for the vast majority of my censoring.

The rest of the mods are just fine.

Deleted.? Wow they do a censorship job on you even far worse than they do on me.I have never had a thread deleted just moved into the badlands section.you make a video of a postal worker whistleblower talking about death threats they received of witnessing illegal late night after hours mail fraud,they send it off to the bad lands section instead of leaving it in current events, :cuckoo: a certain mod here you know who I am talking about is as bad as Facebook and Twitter where they ban people just for questioning if there was vote fraud even if they are not trump supporters.:cuckoo: We are seriously just right around the corner of nazi Germany if the military does not act and arrest these politicians and judges.
The badlands section should just be labeled the censorship section. It is where threads that were started in the correct subforum go when they are politically inconvenient to certain people who can move them. If we didn't have foxes guarding the henhouse, we wouldn't even need that subforum.

I only have one mod on me, and that mod accounts for the vast majority of my censoring.

The rest of the mods are just fine.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Could not say it any better myself.I know we are talking about the same one.

The badlands section should just be labeled the censorship section. It is where threads that were started in the correct subforum go when they are politically inconvenient to certain people who can move them. If we didn't have foxes guarding the henhouse, we wouldn't even need that subforum.
:thankusmile: Could not have said it any better myself.:thup:

If you can post on forums like this without fear that there will one day be a knock on the door, then you live in a relatively free society.

Last edited:
:thankusmile: Could not have said it any better myself.:thup:
I am on many political board sites besides USMB, so I have very little to lose if I get banned. This may be why it is easier for me to not shut up about censorship. I am in the cross hairs of a few mods because I won't shut up about censorship. I think that if everybody around here screams about the censorship, it will help in the long run. Sure, some may get banned, but freedom ain't cheap. Censorship is beginning to define America, but only because we let it happen. Even after the mods finally get rid of me here, I'll still be screaming about censorship on other sites until every last site silences me or we win our freedom back.

If you can post on forum's like this without fear that there will one day be a knock on the door, then you live in a relatively free society.
I fear the knock at the door. I fear communism, wealth redistribution, Islam, vaccine passports, gun control, and everything lefties want to impose on me. They will be at my door the very second that they know they can get away with it.

Ask conservatives in the college education system if its a free society. Doesn't even matter what color, cuz everyone knows PROG think always has a color, which is a big and bright reason the college system went full tarded huh PROGS? And at what cost again? Oh sure, and then let's have the govt. COMPLETELY take them over on "free education, oh boy! what could go wrong.

PROGS think from C-D. They can't figure out A-B, and then fucked up on E & BLANK! Social Justice Warriors code the dirty work for O'bummer & China-Joe-Xiden too. I wonder who they answer to? Serpents.

Ha, at least O'bummer knows how to raise a family, look what you did this time in Xiden. And Kamala? stand-up if you think she has good character, anyone? Least you could do is admit to it & why.

Last edited:
If you can post on forums like this without fear that there will one day be a knock on the door, then you live in a relatively free society.

Most Conservatives and Classical Liberals have posted something for which we can lose our Career. No Freedom.

If a more known person that was more in front about who he/she is posted here as a conservative would that be a true statement you made?

Forum List

Back