Is Trump's Attorney General, Part Of The Deep State??

Attorney General Declined Trump Request to Declare Nothing Illegal in Ukraine Call

"President Trump asked that Attorney General William P. Barr hold a news conference to declare that he had broken no laws in a telephone call with Ukraine’s president that is now at the heart of the Democratic impeachment inquiry, but Mr. Barr declined, according to two people with knowledge of the matter."

So basically, after Trump released a summary of the transcripts of the phone call with the Ukrainian president, he also asked Barr to hold a press conference to declare that his call was perfect and beautiful and absolutely nothing wrong happened.

Now this is very much like what Trump asked Comey to do a couple of years ago -- to declare that Trump did absolutely nothing wrong -- Comey refused, and Comey got fired...then Comey got exposed as being an Obama deep state plant. As much of a warrior as Barr has been for Trump, he still has not indicted Hillary, Obama, AOC, Omar or even Biden yet -- why not?? Barr should have already held a national press conference on prime time TV to declare that Trump did nothing wrong -- and then announce the arrests of everyone involved with this coup against Trump....So now I have to wonder, whose side is Barr really on??
Y’all turn so quickly, it’s amazing. I’m curious... in your eyes can Trump do no wrong?
He's satirical in most all of his posts, keep that in mind... And plays the Devil's advocate on issues... he's actually pretty funny once you get to know his style of posting....And calling out of hypocrisies.
thanks, I didn’t even look at who the OP was, just saw the headline and read the post. Scary thing is I come across many who would seriously make this argument on this board.

God Bless the patriotic deep state!!! If any are left before Humpty Trumpty takes a great fall, we will have them to piece our great nation's Institutions back together again!! :D

:D
If the deep state doesn't overthrow our government, nothing will!

Attorney General Declined Trump Request to Declare Nothing Illegal in Ukraine Call

"President Trump asked that Attorney General William P. Barr hold a news conference to declare that he had broken no laws in a telephone call with Ukraine’s president that is now at the heart of the Democratic impeachment inquiry, but Mr. Barr declined, according to two people with knowledge of the matter."

So basically, after Trump released a summary of the transcripts of the phone call with the Ukrainian president, he also asked Barr to hold a press conference to declare that his call was perfect and beautiful and absolutely nothing wrong happened.

Now this is very much like what Trump asked Comey to do a couple of years ago -- to declare that Trump did absolutely nothing wrong -- Comey refused, and Comey got fired...then Comey got exposed as being an Obama deep state plant. As much of a warrior as Barr has been for Trump, he still has not indicted Hillary, Obama, AOC, Omar or even Biden yet -- why not?? Barr should have already held a national press conference on prime time TV to declare that Trump did nothing wrong -- and then announce the arrests of everyone involved with this coup against Trump....So now I have to wonder, whose side is Barr really on??
They ALL are part of the deep state-which is why they hate Trump.
So why did Trump hire him??

When is Trump going to start hiring the best people??
Anybody Trump hires the deep state or media gets to. This goes deeper than YOU can imagine.

So basically what you are saying is that any Gov't official who isn't drinking the Kool Aid is a part of the DEEP STATE.

Smfh.

Anybody Trump hires the deep state or media gets to. This goes deeper than YOU can imagine.

So basically what you are saying is that any Gov't official who isn't drinking the Kool Aid is a part of the DEEP STATE.

Smfh.
There ARE honest Democrats-they are just hard to find. And many of those trying to overthrow Trump are Republicans. The deep state is about power and not letting go of any they have. So, drink your OWN brand of Kool Aid-that is not the problem

Y’all turn so quickly, it’s amazing. I’m curious... in your eyes can Trump do no wrong?

He could
He hasn't yet.

Smfh.
There ARE honest Democrats-they are just hard to find. And many of those trying to overthrow Trump are Republicans. The deep state is about power and not letting go of any they have. So, drink your OWN brand of Kool Aid-that is not the problem

The only Kool-Aid that is being drank is by Trump Humpers drinking Trump Juice. It has been proven what this guy is doing and all we hear from the right is excuses and trying to change the narrative to defend this guy. The Republican party has turned into a spineless joke. Wake the fuck up.

Smfh.

The only Kool-Aid that is being drank is by Trump Humpers drinking Trump Juice. It has been proven what this guy is doing and all we hear from the right is excuses and trying to change the narrative to defend this guy. The Republican party has turned into a spineless joke. Wake the fuck up.
And yet, we never heard any of this about Obama. either EVERYONE (like you) was blowing him, or this kool aid bullshit you dreamed up is a product of the media that you bought hook, line,and sinker. Grow the fuck up pindexter

Smfh.

Try being specific

So when Sondland gave trump a million dollars -- Trump was forced to appoint him the ambassador of the EU and make him the front person for this whole Ukraine thing??

Why is Obama so powerful that he can make everyone do what he tells them?

Why didn't he order the deep state to swing the election in Michigan and Wisconsin in Hillary's favor then??
Do you have a link to the million to Trump-first I heard of it.
Obama could not move our economy, so no.
Deep state is in Washington-not the midwest
Does it hurt to be this ill informed??

"Sondland was the founder and chief executive of Provenance Hotels in the Pacific Northwest whose government experience was limited to chairing the Oregon Governor’s Office of Film & Television and working on Democratic governor Ted Kulongoski’s transition team. The hotel executive’s support for Trump had ebbed and flowed over the years, ranging from outright disavowal during Trump’s campaign to a $1 million donation ahead of Trump’s inauguration."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/10/04/gordon-sondland-ukraine-texts-ambassador/

I don't think Barr is crooked. I think Barr is the type of investigator the media told up Muller was which is law and order all the way. I also believe Barr didn't get where he is by avenging every single slight and offense. I don't think Barr cares about elections, republicans or democrats. It's my opinion that Barr is running this investigation TIGHT! I think the IG report has allot to do with it as well as maybe some of this Ukrain stuff. Ignore Hannity and the political water boys on TV and talk radio. It will all come out. Just notice who we aren't seeing allot of on TV and Twitter here lately. That alone should tell you somethings up.

I don't think Barr is crooked. I think Barr is the type of investigator the media told up Muller was which is law and order all the way. I also believe Barr didn't get where he is by avenging every single slight and offense. I don't think Barr cares about elections, republicans or democrats. It's my opinion that Barr is running this investigation TIGHT! I think the IG report has allot to do with it as well as maybe some of this Ukrain stuff. Ignore Hannity and the political water boys on TV and talk radio. It will all come out. Just notice who we aren't seeing allot of on TV and Twitter here lately. That alone should tell you somethings up.
Barr is a crook...….period.....he is a sycophant who will suck up to power like he has always done, which is why Trump appointed him in the first place...

Barr was on TV when he was auditioning for a job for Trump - which is why he was appointed...

Barr is a crook...….period.....he is a sycophant who will suck up to power like he has always done, which is why Trump appointed him in the first place...

Barr was on TV when he was auditioning for a job for Trump - which is why he was appointed...

Meh, I don't know. He just don't seem showy.

Meh, I don't know. He just don't seem showy.
Do you feel that a president is above the law??

Because that is exactly Barr's opinion and that is exactly why he was appointed...I have zero respect for anyone who has that position

So when Sondland gave trump a million dollars -- Trump was forced to appoint him the ambassador of the EU and make him the front person for this whole Ukraine thing??

Why is Obama so powerful that he can make everyone do what he tells them?

Why didn't he order the deep state to swing the election in Michigan and Wisconsin in Hillary's favor then??
Do you have a link to the million to Trump-first I heard of it.
Obama could not move our economy, so no.
Deep state is in Washington-not the midwest
Does it hurt to be this ill informed??

"Sondland was the founder and chief executive of Provenance Hotels in the Pacific Northwest whose government experience was limited to chairing the Oregon Governor’s Office of Film & Television and working on Democratic governor Ted Kulongoski’s transition team. The hotel executive’s support for Trump had ebbed and flowed over the years, ranging from outright disavowal during Trump’s campaign to a $1 million donation ahead of Trump’s inauguration."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/10/04/gordon-sondland-ukraine-texts-ambassador/
Does it hurt to be this MISINFORMED???

Smfh.

And yet, we never heard any of this about Obama. either EVERYONE (like you) was blowing him, or this kool aid bullshit you dreamed up is a product of the media that you bought hook, line,and sinker. Grow the fuck up pindexter

You are the typical lost or naive Trump Humper, pull your head out your ass and admit the guy played you folks who have supported him and voted for him. Had Pres Obama done a 1/3 of what Trump has done you right wing fools would have been calling for his head on a platter.

Smfh.

You are the typical lost or naive Trump Humper, pull your head out your ass and admit the guy played you folks who have supported him and voted for him. Had Pres Obama done a 1/3 of what Trump has done you right wing fools would have been calling for his head on a platter.
Are you Pindexter? Mind your own business! Don't like Trump but I really hate the dem haters-don't like obama either-he did not DO ANYTHING! Which is the problem with him. So shut up

You don't know anything-

Smfh.

Are you Pindexter? Mind your own business! Don't like Trump but I really hate the dem haters-don't like obama either-he did not DO ANYTHING! Which is the problem with him. So shut up

You STFU, you ass clowns constantly pat Trump on the back for shit he hasn't done. I guess it's true when they say, "Trump Humpin ain't easy."

this is a New York Times story.....and those folks never lie.:iagree:

this is a New York Times story.....and those folks never lie.:iagree:

Kind of like Trump :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back