Is Trump's Attorney General, Part Of The Deep State??

There ARE honest Democrats-they are just hard to find. And many of those trying to overthrow Trump are Republicans. The deep state is about power and not letting go of any they have. So, drink your OWN brand of Kool Aid-that is not the problem

The only Kool-Aid that is being drank is by Trump Humpers drinking Trump Juice. It has been proven what this guy is doing and all we hear from the right is excuses and trying to change the narrative to defend this guy. The Republican party has turned into a spineless joke. Wake the fuck up.
And yet, we never heard any of this about Obama. either EVERYONE (like you) was blowing him, or this kool aid bullshit you dreamed up is a product of the media that you bought hook, line,and sinker. Grow the fuck up pindexter

You are the typical lost or naive Trump Humper, pull your head out your ass and admit the guy played you folks who have supported him and voted for him. Had Pres Obama done a 1/3 of what Trump has done you right wing fools would have been calling for his head on a platter.
Are you Pindexter? Mind your own business! Don't like Trump but I really hate the dem haters-don't like obama either-he did not DO ANYTHING! Which is the problem with him. So shut up

You STFU, you ass clowns constantly pat Trump on the back for shit he hasn't done. I guess it's true when they say, "Trump Humpin ain't easy."
He has done a lot, despite "the resistance". I don't like Trump or Republicans or Pelosi or Democrats. So STFU yourself, because you are stupid for accusing wrongly. Besides, you started this, I was talking to somebody else-read the whole post!

Attorney General Declined Trump Request to Declare Nothing Illegal in Ukraine Call

"President Trump asked that Attorney General William P. Barr hold a news conference to declare that he had broken no laws in a telephone call with Ukraine’s president that is now at the heart of the Democratic impeachment inquiry, but Mr. Barr declined, according to two people with knowledge of the matter."

So basically, after Trump released a summary of the transcripts of the phone call with the Ukrainian president, he also asked Barr to hold a press conference to declare that his call was perfect and beautiful and absolutely nothing wrong happened.

Now this is very much like what Trump asked Comey to do a couple of years ago -- to declare that Trump did absolutely nothing wrong -- Comey refused, and Comey got fired...then Comey got exposed as being an Obama deep state plant. As much of a warrior as Barr has been for Trump, he still has not indicted Hillary, Obama, AOC, Omar or even Biden yet -- why not?? Barr should have already held a national press conference on prime time TV to declare that Trump did nothing wrong -- and then announce the arrests of everyone involved with this coup against Trump....So now I have to wonder, whose side is Barr really on??
this is a New York Times story.....and those folks never lie.:iagree:

Kind of like Trump :abgg2q.jpg:
Or Schiff!

The only Kool-Aid that is being drank is by Trump Humpers drinking Trump Juice. It has been proven what this guy is doing and all we hear from the right is excuses and trying to change the narrative to defend this guy. The Republican party has turned into a spineless joke. Wake the fuck up.
And yet, we never heard any of this about Obama. either EVERYONE (like you) was blowing him, or this kool aid bullshit you dreamed up is a product of the media that you bought hook, line,and sinker. Grow the fuck up pindexter

You are the typical lost or naive Trump Humper, pull your head out your ass and admit the guy played you folks who have supported him and voted for him. Had Pres Obama done a 1/3 of what Trump has done you right wing fools would have been calling for his head on a platter.
Are you Pindexter? Mind your own business! Don't like Trump but I really hate the dem haters-don't like obama either-he did not DO ANYTHING! Which is the problem with him. So shut up

You STFU, you ass clowns constantly pat Trump on the back for shit he hasn't done. I guess it's true when they say, "Trump Humpin ain't easy."
He has done a lot, despite "the resistance".

Really, what has he made happen that wasn't already happening?

I don't like Trump or Republicans or Pelosi or Democrats.

You could have fooled me, you talk just like a Trump Humper.

So STFU yourself, because you are stupid for accusing wrongly. Besides, you started this, I was talking to somebody else-read the whole post!

You talk just like a Trump Humper.

He has done a lot, despite "the resistance".

Really, what has he made happen that wasn't already happening?

I don't like Trump or Republicans or Pelosi or Democrats.

You could have fooled me, you talk just like a Trump Humper.

So STFU yourself, because you are stupid for accusing wrongly. Besides, you started this, I was talking to somebody else-read the whole post!

You talk just like a Trump Humper.
You have used up your limit of STUPID. YOU ARE BANNED!

Forum List

Back