Is Trump grooming a protégé to run in 2024? How long should he wait before introducing the lucky guy?

Why is it assumed that if he is grooming a replacement, it will be a "guy?"
There are plenty of right-wing women out there to choose from.
For that matter it would be better if it was not only a female, but also a person of color, lesbian and handicapped, making it tougher for the left to attack on those issues.

Rump "grooming a protegé" --- in ANYTHING --- just ain't gonna happen on this planet. No self-absorbed narcissist engrossed in ME ME ME and did I mention ME has the slightest interest in "passing on" a goddam thing. Because that would shift the spotlight off THE ME.
This is not about Obama.

Why is it assumed that if he is grooming a replacement, it will be a "guy?"
There are plenty of right-wing women out there to choose from.
For that matter it would be better if it was not only a female, but also a person of color, lesbian and handicapped, making it tougher for the left to attack on those issues.
There's a simple fix for that. Just have the guy identify as female. The left loves that shit.

Rump "grooming a protegé" --- in ANYTHING --- just ain't gonna happen on this planet. No self-absorbed narcissist engrossed in ME ME ME and did I mention ME has the slightest interest in "passing on" a goddam thing. Because that would shift the spotlight off THE ME.
This is not about Obama.

Correct. We know that from the title. See if you can, y'know, CATCH UP.

I have said on several occasions that Trump can be hilarious at times. He showed us his remarkable humor just the other day.

Trump called for a boycott of Major League Baseball, claiming league officials made their decision because "they are afraid of the Radical Left Democrats who do not want voter I.D., which is desperately needed, to have anything to do with our elections."

Of course, he simplified matters for his intelligence challenged followers. The new Georgia voter law with its harsh restrictions was much more than just voter I.D. Trump needs to keep things simple for his followers.

Trump continued with his statement, "Boycott baseball," Trump urged, "and all of the woke companies that are interfering with Free and Fair Elections. Are you listening Coke, Delta, and all!"

So, now he is calling Major League Baseball, Coke, Delta, some of the huge corporations in Georgia racist. Who is interfering in "Free and Fair Elections?"

Yeah, he can be funny sometimes.

No doubt his looney tunes followers will give up on one their biggest pastimes to accommodate their leader.

I have said on several occasions that Trump can be hilarious at times. He showed us his remarkable humor just the other day.

Trump called for a boycott of Major League Baseball, claiming league officials made their decision because "they are afraid of the Radical Left Democrats who do not want voter I.D., which is desperately needed, to have anything to do with our elections."

Of course, he simplified matters for his intelligence challenged followers. The new Georgia voter law with its harsh restrictions was much more than just voter I.D. Trump needs to keep things simple for his followers.

Trump continued with his statement, "Boycott baseball," Trump urged, "and all of the woke companies that are interfering with Free and Fair Elections. Are you listening Coke, Delta, and all!"

So, now he is calling Major League Baseball, Coke, Delta, some of the huge corporations in Georgia racist. Who is interfering in "Free and Fair Elections?"

Yeah, he can be funny sometimes.

No doubt his looney tunes followers will give up on one their biggest pastimes to accommodate their leader.
They will do it to accommodate themselves.

Forum List

Back