Is Trump grooming a protégé to run in 2024? How long should he wait before introducing the lucky guy?

The Republicans need to run someone who can win back white suburban, college educated women while also preserving the gains Trump made with minorities voters. Someone like Rand Paul, Marco Rubio, or Nikki Haley would be an excellent choice to go up against Kamala Harris.

Nominate one of those who voted for Rump's impeachment...

Couldn't ask for a more courageous, patriotic, conscientious field of players...

Congressman Adam Kinzinger comes to mind...

Somebody like that would drive away a few of the more fanatical RumpBots, but...

The gain in sane, rational anti-Rump conservatives, traditional Republicans, Centrists and Independents should more than make up for it...

Besides... the sooner the party shifts away from Rumpian Brown-Shirts and other lowlifes, the sooner the Republicans will get a turn at the wheel again.

Florida has done well through the pandemic with Desantis!
Our Country would do well with him as the next Prez, unless the Dimm's continue to set up the conditions to steal, yet, another election.
I don't trust that dude.

Your opinion has merit. Why?
He comes with a lot of the same hype that came with Paul Ryan...How'd that work out?

So you think he's a policy wonk? Specifics, please.
II can't 'splain it in any other terms than it's an intuitive....Somewhat like Fauci....I didn't like that smarmy little shit the first day Trump rolled him out, even though nearly everyone regarded him as the greatest guy since Jimmy Stewart..

There's just a je ne sais quoi about him that doesn't strike me right, IMO.

When you can nail it down, then get back to me.
Between my construction business, hypnosis clients, and bartending, I've been in context with enough people to intuitively recognize when someone is half a bubble off....DeSantis strikes me as one of those people.

Trump will be 78 in 2024 and just too old for the Oval Office. The sooner he passes the torch the better....Don't get me wrong, I believe Trump needs to stay at the forefront of it all but he desperately needs a DJT 2.0 big-time.

Who might that be? Jim Jordan?, Matt Gaetz?, Josh Hawley?, Nikki Haley?, Kristi Noem?, Ted Cruz?, Marco Rubio?, Dan Crenshaw?...Ron DeSantis??? :auiqs.jpg:
Or maybe he can pick from the stable of losers he had in his circle like Steven Miller, Steve Bannon, Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, or the MyPillow Guy or the Overstock.com guy.

What an absolute collection of crap on the Republican side. Top to bottom. No moderate candidate is even going to think of throwing their hat into the next race while Trump
still draws a breath. For the record, I'd like to see him prop one of his children up to do it. That would be a lot of fun. :)
At least the GOP has a bench....What does your train wreck of a team have beside decrepit old geezers, neo-Marxist dust heads, and completely contemptible jackasses?

You know, I don't normally agree with much of anything you post, but I'll have to somewhat give you this one. The Democratic party leadership is OLD!!. And with that comes the feckless inability to wage an information and media campaign against a Republican party who have WAY more contemptible jackasses on their bench. :auiqs.jpg:Democrats should be mopping the floor with Republicans right now but their leadership is just impotent. They're lucky that the GOP's "bench" as you put it...well, quite frankly..SUCKS!! Race to the bottom. That being said, the young progressives are in a good position to lead the part out of dark, swampy forest that the boomers have got us lost in. It's just a matter of if the old guard will stand aside. Let's face it, Republicans are eating and killing themselves right now. Trump has done exactly what I hoped he would do. Tear the party in half! :)

The Republicans need to run someone who can win back white suburban, college educated women while also preserving the gains Trump made with minorities voters. Someone like Rand Paul, Marco Rubio, or Nikki Haley would be an excellent choice to go up against Kamala Harris.

I would like to see Tim Scott run. A conservative from South Carolina. Can make an argument and can appeal to those..well, "hesitant" leaning Republicans. Nikki Haley is about the only one you've listed here who's got a shot. Paul is a fruitcake and Rubio has been cucked by Trump.

Trump will be 78 in 2024 and just too old for the Oval Office. The sooner he passes the torch the better....Don't get me wrong, I believe Trump needs to stay at the forefront of it all but he desperately needs a DJT 2.0 big-time.

Who might that be? Jim Jordan?, Matt Gaetz?, Josh Hawley?, Nikki Haley?, Kristi Noem?, Ted Cruz?, Marco Rubio?, Dan Crenshaw?...Ron DeSantis??? :auiqs.jpg:
Or maybe he can pick from the stable of losers he had in his circle like Steven Miller, Steve Bannon, Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, or the MyPillow Guy or the Overstock.com guy.

What an absolute collection of crap on the Republican side. Top to bottom. No moderate candidate is even going to think of throwing their hat into the next race while Trump
still draws a breath. For the record, I'd like to see him prop one of his children up to do it. That would be a lot of fun. :)
At least the GOP has a bench....What does your train wreck of a team have beside decrepit old geezers, neo-Marxist dust heads, and completely contemptible jackasses?

You know, I don't normally agree with much of anything you post, but I'll have to somewhat give you this one. The Democratic party leadership is OLD!!. And with that comes the feckless inability to wage an information and media campaign against a Republican party who have WAY more contemptible jackasses on their bench. :auiqs.jpg:Democrats should be mopping the floor with Republicans right now but their leadership is just impotent. They're lucky that the GOP's "bench" as you put it...well, quite frankly..SUCKS!! Race to the bottom. That being said, the young progressives are in a good position to lead the part out of dark, swampy forest that the boomers have got us lost in. It's just a matter of if the old guard will stand aside. Let's face it, Republicans are eating and killing themselves right now. Trump has done exactly what I hoped he would do. Tear the party in half! :)
Whatbaoutiosm.....Your team has no fucking bench...The best you broken down losers can do is bag on the other guys.

Nikki Haley has leadership genes. I hated her stance in the UN, though. Marco kissed Trump's ring too often. Rand Paul is too far right.
If Kamala runs, I'll be looking for a moderate Republican, and you can bet I'm not the only slightly left Independent who will.
Think harder.

Whatbaoutiosm.....Your team has no fucking bench...The best you losers can do is bag on the other guys.

Democrats bench is way deeper and way less cray-cray than Republicans. Problem is, a lot of the Democrat bench is old and moderate. While the younger more progressive voices are getting pushed to the side.

Trump will be 78 in 2024 and just too old for the Oval Office.
Trump will be serving 10 years in jail and it will be there that he will fade into oblivion never to be remembered again.
may he rest in piece
BTW: he will not be alone
lock them up.JPG

:)-

Rump "grooming a protegé" --- in ANYTHING --- just ain't gonna happen on this planet. No self-absorbed narcissist engrossed in ME ME ME and did I mention ME has the slightest interest in "passing on" a goddam thing. Because that would shift the spotlight off THE ME.

How do you suppose he built a business empire without the ability to delegate?

How do you suppose you were gonna get away with that false premise?

Might wanna ask the USFL about that. Might wanna ask that building going down in my sigline as well.

Nothing false about it...his net worth was $4 billion before winning the presidency.
Are you confused?

Not at all. Well OK maybe a little. I'm confused about why you'd swallow hook line and sinker the line of a known perpetual liar. Doesn't seem to make sense.

But we don't know, do we. Let's make sure. Let's check his tax returns.
Oh wait.

Nah, no need....lets just trust the word of an extreme TDS'er in cyberspace.

I see. So instead of you taking the word of a known liar you let Forbes do it.
Enchanting strategy there.

Rump "grooming a protegé" --- in ANYTHING --- just ain't gonna happen on this planet. No self-absorbed narcissist engrossed in ME ME ME and did I mention ME has the slightest interest in "passing on" a goddam thing. Because that would shift the spotlight off THE ME.
Obumhole was popular in a all 47 states

That's nice, dear. Unfortunately it doesn't have jack friggety squat to do with the post quoted, now does it.

Trump's lawyers will have these cases dismissed in no time.
Maybe a few years ago but not now. The word is out, Trump doesn’t pay, he sues instead until the costs of continuing the lawsuit exceeds the money claimed, case closed, Trump sails.

Lol, the "me me me me* self centered attention whore is not training a protege. I absolutely guarantee he hasn't even considered it.

How do you suppose he built a business empire without the ability to delegate?
He really didn't.

Considering the mess that is our electoral system, I'm not sure if it matters who he endorses (or who the GOP runs).

The only thing that seems to be certain is that whoever wins (GOP or Democrat) will be someone that the elites are ok with. They will not allow a true nationalist or populist to enter the office again.

Forum List

Back