Is Trump grooming a protégé to run in 2024? How long should he wait before introducing the lucky guy?

Rump "grooming a protegé" --- in ANYTHING --- just ain't gonna happen on this planet. No self-absorbed narcissist engrossed in ME ME ME and did I mention ME has the slightest interest in "passing on" a goddam thing. Because that would shift the spotlight off THE ME.

How do you suppose he built a business empire without the ability to delegate?

How do you suppose you were gonna get away with that false premise?

Might wanna ask the USFL about that. Might wanna ask that building going down in my sigline as well.

Nothing false about it...his net worth was $4 billion before winning the presidency.
Are you confused?

Not at all. Well OK maybe a little. I'm confused about why you'd swallow hook line and sinker the line of a known perpetual liar. Doesn't seem to make sense.

But we don't know, do we. Let's make sure. Let's check his tax returns.
Oh wait.

Florida has done well through the pandemic with Desantis!
Our Country would do well with him as the next Prez, unless the Dimm's continue to set up the conditions to steal, yet, another election.
I don't trust that dude.

Your opinion has merit. Why?
He comes with a lot of the same hype that came with Paul Ryan...How'd that work out?

So you think he's a policy wonk? Specifics, please.

Trump will still be younger than Sleepy Joe in 2024 you know.

But as far as the heir to the Trump Throne, what's wrong with Melania?

If they found her birth certificate and discovered that she was actually born in Green Bay, Wisconsin but just plumb forgot, I think she could be a tremendous first lady President. I can see Trump following the footsteps of Fred MacMurray in "Kisses for my President"

Rump "grooming a protegé" --- in ANYTHING --- just ain't gonna happen on this planet. No self-absorbed narcissist engrossed in ME ME ME and did I mention ME has the slightest interest in "passing on" a goddam thing. Because that would shift the spotlight off THE ME.

How do you suppose he built a business empire without the ability to delegate?

How do you suppose you were gonna get away with that false premise?

Might wanna ask the USFL about that. Might wanna ask that building going down in my sigline as well.

Nothing false about it...his net worth was $4 billion before winning the presidency.
Are you confused?

Not at all. Well OK maybe a little. I'm confused about why you'd swallow hook line and sinker the line of a known perpetual liar. Doesn't seem to make sense.

But we don't know, do we. Let's make sure. Let's check his tax returns.
Oh wait.

Nah, no need....lets just trust the word of an extreme TDS'er in cyberspace.

How about Rush

Hell, if Biden can run and win then so can Rush.

Trump will be 78 in 2024 and just too old for the Oval Office. The sooner he passes the torch the better....Don't get me wrong, I believe Trump needs to stay at the forefront of it all but he desperately needs a DJT 2.0 big-time.

Who might that be? Jim Jordan?, Matt Gaetz?, Josh Hawley?, Nikki Haley?, Kristi Noem?, Ted Cruz?, Marco Rubio?, Dan Crenshaw?...Ron DeSantis??? :auiqs.jpg:
Or maybe he can pick from the stable of losers he had in his circle like Steven Miller, Steve Bannon, Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, or the MyPillow Guy or the Overstock.com guy.

What an absolute collection of crap on the Republican side. Top to bottom. No moderate candidate is even going to think of throwing their hat into the next race while Trump
still draws a breath. For the record, I'd like to see him prop one of his children up to do it. That would be a lot of fun. :)

Trump will be 78 in 2024 and just too old for the Oval Office. The sooner he passes the torch the better....Don't get me wrong, I believe Trump needs to stay at the forefront of it all but he desperately needs a DJT 2.0 big-time.

Who might that be? Jim Jordan?, Matt Gaetz?, Josh Hawley?, Nikki Haley?, Kristi Noem?, Ted Cruz?, Marco Rubio?, Dan Crenshaw?...Ron DeSantis??? :auiqs.jpg:
Or maybe he can pick from the stable of losers he had in his circle like Steven Miller, Steve Bannon, Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, or the MyPillow Guy or the Overstock.com guy.

What an absolute collection of crap on the Republican side. Top to bottom. No moderate candidate is even going to think of throwing their hat into the next race while Trump
still draws a breath. For the record, I'd like to see him prop one of his children up to do it. That would be a lot of fun. :)
with enough formaldhyde old racist O biden might run...poor old broke down fool

Our Country would do well with him as the next Prez, unless the Dimm's continue to set up the conditions to steal, yet, another election.
I don't trust that dude.

He comes with a lot of the same hype that came with Paul Ryan...How'd that work out?

II can't 'splain it in any other terms than it's an intuitive....Somewhat like Fauci....I didn't like that smarmy little shit the first day Trump rolled him out, even though nearly everyone regarded him as the greatest guy since Jimmy Stewart..

There's just a je ne sais quoi about him that doesn't strike me right, IMO.

Stephen Miller backs the right policies, but he doesn't have the name recognition.

If it's crap on the Republican side, then we are definitely getting oozing pus right now on the Dimm side!

True story.

I don't trust that dude.

II can't 'splain it in any other terms than it's an intuitive....Somewhat like Fauci....I didn't like that smarmy little shit the first day Trump rolled him out, even though nearly everyone regarded him as the greatest guy since Jimmy Stewart..

There's just a je ne sais quoi about him that doesn't strike me right, IMO.

When you can nail it down, then get back to me.

At least the GOP has a bench....What does your train wreck of a team have beside decrepit old geezers, neo-Marxist dust heads, and completely contemptible jackasses?

Forum List

Back