Is This Whole Abortion Debacle A "Careful What You Wish For" Moment?

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
I'm a right-leaning yet pro-choice Independent who's agnostic at best.....Which means my politics is hated by both "sides" and this won't be popular with either.....I get it, fair enough.

I'm of the view if the dems of today, who I view as enemies of our Republic, want to terminate their spawn then who am I to get in their way?

Were it up to me I'd fully fund PP and have one on every corner in a blue population center and a kiosk at every Walmart to pick-up the spares. ;)

I was fine with the "Mississippi Compromise" as there must be limits on such a thing but I really have no desire to see RvW go away (even though it was a shit decision 50 years ago) because of the measurable benefits of abortion as far as keeping the dem population down......RvW has provided yeoman service in that regard.

Let's look at one red state area.....Harris County, TX (Houston).....It would seem to me that TX would be loath to see even more dems born into that area, most of whom will be sucking at the state/federal tit from cradle to grave and working to turn their state blue by and by.

In fact every red state with blue population centers might want to rethink their stand on the whole thing if RvW goes away......Please, don't cut off your nose to spite your face and let far right religious zealots hold sway over your common sense.

I believe in God, and follow the bible about as much as I can, so I would be called a Christian. I'm not perfect, I don't claim to be a fuckin' saint. I just don't see abortion as a good thing, because I was an unborn baby at one point. And as much as you fuckers on this board drive me nuts, I like living.

My belief is that democrats should protest this by committing mass suicide. If 81 million Biden voters opt out of living, that'll really show the Americans. (Besides, 20 million of those are already dead."

"If we can't kill babies, we don't want to live!" This needs to be the cry of every democrat in America. We can close major freeways so they can jump off bridges en masse.

Call it the "abort yourself" movement.

I believe in God, and follow the bible about as much as I can, so I would be called a Christian. I'm not perfect, I don't claim to be a fuckin' saint. I just don't see abortion as a good thing, because I was an unborn baby at one point. And as much as you fuckers on this board drive me nuts, I like living.
Then you should know that the aborted fetuses all go to heaven as they never reached the age of reason.

My belief is that democrats should protest this by committing mass suicide. If 81 million Biden voters opt out of living, that'll really show the Americans. (Besides, 20 million of those are already dead."

"If we can't kill babies, we don't want to live!" This needs to be the cry of every democrat in America. We can close major freeways so they can jump off bridges en masse.

I like the cut of your jib. ;)

Then you should know that the aborted fetuses all go to heaven as they never reached the age of reason.

Then what is the point of democrats sacrificing babies to Moloch in the first place? Is the point that their god gets to eat souls or something?

I mean anyone engaged in infant sacrifice is insane, so I'm not really trying to find reason with them, still the democrats MUST think Moloch gets something out of the sacrifice?

I'm a right-leaning yet pro-choice Independent who's agnostic at best.....Which means my politics is hated by both "sides" and this won't be popular with either.....I get it, fair enough.

I'm of the view if the dems of today, who I view as enemies of our Republic, want to terminate their spawn then who am I to get in their way?

Were it up to me I'd fully fund PP and have one on every corner in a blue population center and a kiosk at every Walmart to pick-up the spares. ;)

I was fine with the "Mississippi Compromise" as there must be limits on such a thing but I really have no desire to see RvW go away (even though it was a shit decision 50 years ago) because of the measurable benefits of abortion as far as keeping the dem population down......RvW has provided yeoman service in that regard.

Let's look at one red state area.....Harris County, TX (Houston).....It would seem to me that TX would be loath to see even more dems born into that area, most of whom will be sucking at the state/federal tit from cradle to grave and working to turn their state blue by and by.

In fact every red state with blue population centers might want to rethink their stand on the whole thing if RvW goes away......Please, don't cut off your nose to spite your face and let far right religious zealots hold sway over your common sense.

No side is gonna DOMINATE using the government powers on abortion. Even what got leaked is NOT EVEN CLOSE to a ban on abortions. In fact, many Blue States under that "new" SupCt regime would probably start legalizing INFANTICIDE up to a year old or more.

This whole pitiful news cycle is like tossing a big ball of CHAFF out the butt end of an airplane that's under missile attack. It's to CHANGE the headline and the topic. It;s the action of manipulative liars and crooks that DONT want us talking and fighting about all the OTHER nasty stuff that needs to get fixed. Like the border, economy, and Owellian realities like having a Ministry of Truth headed by Soviet Mary Poppins.

So true.

Republicans on Tuesday avoided answering questions about outlawing abortion in the wake of a leaked draft Supreme Court opinion suggesting Roe v. Wade’s days are numbered.
Instead, Republicans focused on the unprecedented nature of the leak itself, calling for repercussions against the leaker and expressing concern about what such a breach of trust within the court would mean for legitimacy of the justices.

Does this sound familiar? When someone on Trump's team leaked on him, he was outraged and wanted to know who the leaker was. Never mind the information they leaked. They want to make this about the leaker not the information leaked.

The information leaked is that the Supreme Court is thinking about overturning Roe V Wade. Why are they hiding this from us? We should know if that's what they intend to do.

In fact, we should unseat any Supreme who didn't admit in their confirmation hearings that they would overturn roe v wade. Because they didn't admit it in their confirmation hearings. I'd say they lied on the job interview. Under oath.

Then what is the point of democrats sacrificing babies to Moloch in the first place? Is the point that their god gets to eat souls or something?

I mean anyone engaged in infant sacrifice is insane, so I'm not really trying to find reason with them, still the democrats MUST think Moloch gets something out of the sacrifice?
Don't forget many many many people who voted for Trump have gotten abortions.

In fact the last two Republican Presidents have both paid for abortions.

Well if it's true that the aborted fetuses all go to heaven then it does not matter what the dems think.....It also gives the religious folks something to grasp onto as solace.

I don't see how it's not a winning issue for them, but they are Democrats, and they love to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Abortion is murder.
Murder is against the laws of man and the Protestant and Catholic religious.

If the Dems want murder to be so acceptable, then why haven't they overturned the laws governing murder?
Why do they only allow a select few to do it? EVERYBODY is supposed to live by the same laws, not just a select few.

Don't forget many many many people who voted for Trump have gotten abortions.

In fact the last two Republican Presidents have both paid for abortions.

Oh look, a Nazi is making shit up and passing it off as fact again....

Overturning Roe does NOT outlaw abortion.

It returns the issue to the states, where it belongs. California will still be slaughtering infants on a massive scale.

Well if it's true that the aborted fetuses all go to heaven then it does not matter what the dems think.....It also gives the religious folks something to grasp onto as solace.

Again, clearly the dems think that infant sacrifice pleases whatever dark gods they worship. They don't think their victims go to heaven.

I don't think there is a heaven. I think democrats are taking everything the child has, ever will have, ever will be.

That may be true, but they still were deprived of a long life….by their own mothers. It’s quite sad.
Some years ago I ran across a paper on infant mortality during the Dark Ages and Christianity.

It seems that in times of severe famine infants were put to death by the church by request of their mothers so her older children could survive. The thought being the older children could work to help provide for each other but the infant was a drain.

The church told the mothers that such a personal sacrifice was not a sin and that the infants would go to heaven. Cold comfort I guess.

Thank you for demonstrating right wing logic. Your remarks have much more effect than you think. Post often.

Forum List

Back