Is This Really What Police Officers Have To Put Up With?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Worst behaved suspect in a body cam that I ever saw and I've seen a lot. I've also seen two year olds behaving a whole lot better than this guy. This "man" probably was an out of wedlock baby without a father or father figure. How police officers have that much patience is really beyond my realm of understanding and is it any coincidence at all that the guy is black? 🙄

PS. Click on the link in the screen to watch the video on YouTube as some people on here unfortunately don't understand this.

Worst behaved suspect in a body cam that I ever saw and I've seen a lot. I've also seen two year olds behaving a whole lot better than this guy. This "man" probably was an out of wedlock baby without a father or father figure. How police officers have that much patience is really beyond my realm of understanding and is it any coincidence at all that the guy is black? 🙄

PS. Click on the link in the screen to watch the video on YouTube as some people on here unfortunately don't understand this.

This is the same shit that George The Addict Floyd was doing when he kicked out of the squad car 4 times. I couldnt have the patience for this creep, and i would of broke his leg, nose, and done the same to his parents for raising such a shit head...

Unfortunately, you can find a hundred of these type videos before you have your morning coffee. Disgusting thugs living their thug life.

He's lucky I wasn't that cop. And way, way bigger.

Defund the police indeed.

Worst behaved suspect in a body cam that I ever saw and I've seen a lot.
Apparently this crap must interest you then.

I've also seen two year olds behaving a whole lot better than this guy.
He is a textbook sociopath, the kind our society breeds now due to progressive policies. Look at how even the police can barely manage the guy because if they do anything, the progressive judges are more interested in punishing the cops than getting this bum off the street. So, progressivism just breeds more like him. This guy should have been tased, up to being beaten into submission by a billyjack. He is just another George Floyd in the making. I bet eventually, he wins an award for police brutality then the city will pay out lots of money and reward his behavior.

He is an unrehabilitatable career criminal. He will go through the system, in and out of jail until eventually, he kills someone, and will have no remorse.

This is the same shit that George The Addict Floyd was doing when he kicked out of the squad car 4 times. I couldnt have the patience for this creep, and i would of broke his leg, nose, and done the same to his parents for raising such a shit head...
No, you would. You are not Jason Rambo, just a member on a Board.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/822150994feca1c2f7174d0dfb04e5a6/tumblr_n41sbh4tBe1s8ybr9o1_500.gif

PROBLEM SOLVED

7 out of every ten arrests in this country is on someone white. But in this forum we get shown videos from the 2 out of 10 who are black.

And it's not like police are just sitting around wondering how many black people that they can bust. They bring it on themselves.
And it is like you sit around looking for the video with black people in it while ignoring the many more videos of whites getting busted.

Racist prick.

Forum List

Back