Haven't evolved in 100,000 years. No contact with the white race

Sentinelese.jpg

Haven't evolved in 100,000 years. No contact with the white race

View attachment 609184

You haven't kept up with Genetic research:

Live Science

Why Did People Become White?

Excerpt:

Humans come in a rainbow of hues, from dark chocolate browns to nearly translucent whites.

This full kaleidoscope of skin colors was a relatively recent evolutionary development, according to biologists, occuring alongside the migration of modern humans out of Africa between 100,000 and 50,000 years ago.

The consensus among scientists has always been that lower levels of vitamin D at higher latitudes — where the sun is less intense — caused the lightening effect when modern humans, who began darker-skinned, first migrated north.

=====

This one is a recent study,

How a Genetic Mutation Led to the White 'Race'

If race didn't exist, then it would be impossible to simple look at people and categorize them by race. A indigenous West African Person is obviously different from an indigenous Chinese (Asian) person. A beagle is obviously different that a German Shepard although they are both the same species.

I wrote this as a response to someone who said there was no such thing as race, and then the whole thread got deported to the Badlands. Could someone help me understand why this happened? I don’t see it as racist.

Is this racist?

“What is this for you guys? Is this some kind of religion?. The father's of the scientific revolution would be disappointed with people like you. You are definitely not a scientist; things are not true because you want them to be true. They thought they were putting an end to superstition and ignorance; they didn't realize it would just transform. It doesn't matter what the motivation is for denying the truth is still the truth. If we ever forget that we're on our way back to holding witch trials and burning witches.

Races are a fact, they can be observed, and predictions can be made: have you ever heard of Derrick Todd Lee (November 5, 1968 – January 21, 2016), also known as The Baton Rouge Serial Killer. He escaped detection because the FBI and local police were looking for a white man based on an FBI profile and a faulty witness description. When DNA gathered at a crime scene was analyzed, it showed that the suspect was a black man. Most were unwilling to accept that DNA could identify an individual's race. However, they were looking for a man that didn't exist. After police accepted that fact, Lee was identified and captured. His DNA matched the collected DNA evidence.

Have you ever heard of forensic anthropology? These people can take a skull of an unidentified person and reconstruct the face based on racial differences with a rather good accuracy. They couldn't do that if there were no racial differences.

It appears that the left only believes in science only when it tells them what they want to hear, but that's not the way it works. The truth is the truth, whether you like it or not. I have to say that perhaps the right can be just as bad in some ways and even us moderates. I believe René Descartes said something like; perception often deceives us. I am wrong sometimes, but I try very hard to see the world, not as I want to see it but as it is.”
You are conflating genetic variation with the social construct of race.

You are conflating genetic variation with the social construct of race.
Race is a labeling of genetic variations that have developed between isolated population groups. Two "purebred" Caucasian people are not going to mate and produce Chinese (Asian) offspring.

No, clearly genetic variation matters in medicine, not race.

Just like, when you go into a doctor's office, they ask you for your family history of disease. . . they do this for everyone, no matter your genetic heritage.
True. But if present with an array of symptoms that don’t show up in a general family history survey, knowing your racial or ethnic background might help with a quicker diagnosis.

The concept of race is solely based on skin color nothing else which is why is a Social Construct nothing more.

It is why I keep saying this is a political construct used to generate categories of humans into a separate group based on a single criteria yet there is actually only ONE Human Species existing no "race" varieties are listed.

ALL Human being have the SAME gene for Melanin which differs by concentration in person by person which is why we see many shades of skin color though the world.

When you go sunbathing the skins color darkens because Melanin production is simulated.

How come no one is creating a "race" based idea on lip size or color of eyes so on, but YOU know why they don't exist......

Maybe this will help?

10.2 The Meaning of Race and Ethnicity

Evolution's Sore Losers

That Commie goon MLK's skin color accusation is a straw man. It dishonestly sought to discredit the opposition by making up a stupid reason for why they opposed him and his cult's scheme to destroy America.

"Nobody is saying race is the same species. Race is a sub classification of species."

You sure about that?

Here is the OFFICIAL Science Classification for Humans,

Wikipedia:

Kingdom:Animalia
Phylum:Chordata
Class:Mammalia
Order:Primates
Suborder:Haplorhini
Infraorder:Simiiformes
Family:Hominidae
Subfamily:Homininae
Tribe:Hominini
Genus:Homo
Species:H. sapiens

Nope Race isn't listed at all because it is a social/political construct.
Simian Uprising

Not all of what race traitors call the "human race" is of the same species.
That is common sense, so racism is realism and part of the Survival of the Fittest human destiny.

The concept of race is solely based on skin color nothing else which is why is a Social Construct nothing more.

It is why I keep saying this is a political construct used to generate categories of humans into a separate group based on a single criteria yet there is actually only ONE Human Species existing no "race" varieties are listed.

ALL Human being have the SAME gene for Melanin which differs by concentration in person by person which is why we see many shades of skin color though the world.

When you go sunbathing the skins color darkens because Melanin production is simulated.

How come no one is creating a "race" based idea on lip size or color of eyes so on, but YOU know why they don't exist......

Maybe this will help?

10.2 The Meaning of Race and Ethnicity

It is not entirely a political construct, there are biological characteristics. Skin color is easy to focus on, but you have differences in metabolism, for example, and other traits that distinguish groups and explain why certain diseases are more prevalent in certain groups.

Race is a labeling of genetic variations that have developed between isolated population groups. Two "purebred" Caucasian people are not going to mate and produce Chinese (Asian) offspring.
No it isn't. It's an arbitrary construct. For example what do you mean by Caucasian? Do you specifically mean people from the Caucus region? Do you mean white Europeans in general? Do you mean it historically which included people from Europe, Asia and North Africa? Do you realize that there could be many genetic variations between people considered Asian, Caucasian or black, even amongst each other? There is as much if not more genetic variation between people from different parts of Africa than there is between people from Africa and Europe. That means two "black" people from different regions of Africa could have more genetic variation between each other as they do with someone considered "white". If we tried to categorize people by genetic variation rather than general skin color or region we would have several thousand different races, not a handful.

No it isn't. It's an arbitrary construct. For example what do you mean by Caucasian? Do you specifically mean people from the Caucus region? Do you mean white Europeans in general? Do you mean it historically which included people from Europe, Asia and North Africa? Do you realize that there could be many genetic variations between people considered Asian, Caucasian or black, even amongst each other? There is as much if not more genetic variation between people from different parts of Africa than there is between people from Africa and Europe. That means two "black" people from different regions of Africa could have more genetic variation between each other as they do with someone considered "white". If we tried to categorize people by genetic variation rather than general skin color or region we would have several thousand different races, not a handful.
Every word in every language is an arbitrary construct; however, that doesn't mean that the words don't communicate reality.

Every word in every language is an arbitrary construct; however, that doesn't mean that the words don't communicate reality.
😄

Objective reality is proven through science and facts. Delineating race based on melanin production rather than eye color, left handedness or hereditary disposition to baldness is entirely arbitrary. Genetic variations exist but they are much more diverse than skin color.

What I see is you not having the intellectual capability to describe why its nonsense.
There is greater genetic difference between black Africans than black Africans and white Europeans.

Think about the words for a few days. Maybe it'll make sense how insane you really are

It is not entirely a political construct, there are biological characteristics. Skin color is easy to focus on, but you have differences in metabolism, for example, and other traits that distinguish groups and explain why certain diseases are more prevalent in certain groups.

ALL living mammals have different metabolisms and traits are often shared in Human populations and disease differences among the Human Species are actually very small

That is all you have?

I made it clear Race isn't part of the Human Classification Species and since Humans are over 99% genetically shared the tiny trait differences are IRRELEVANT.

There is only ONE Human Species and that is it.

I wrote this as a response to someone who said there was no such thing as race, and then the whole thread got deported to the Badlands. Could someone help me understand why this happened? I don’t see it as racist.

Is this racist?

“What is this for you guys? Is this some kind of religion?. The father's of the scientific revolution would be disappointed with people like you. You are definitely not a scientist; things are not true because you want them to be true. They thought they were putting an end to superstition and ignorance; they didn't realize it would just transform. It doesn't matter what the motivation is for denying the truth is still the truth. If we ever forget that we're on our way back to holding witch trials and burning witches.

Races are a fact, they can be observed, and predictions can be made: have you ever heard of Derrick Todd Lee (November 5, 1968 – January 21, 2016), also known as The Baton Rouge Serial Killer. He escaped detection because the FBI and local police were looking for a white man based on an FBI profile and a faulty witness description. When DNA gathered at a crime scene was analyzed, it showed that the suspect was a black man. Most were unwilling to accept that DNA could identify an individual's race. However, they were looking for a man that didn't exist. After police accepted that fact, Lee was identified and captured. His DNA matched the collected DNA evidence.

Have you ever heard of forensic anthropology? These people can take a skull of an unidentified person and reconstruct the face based on racial differences with a rather good accuracy. They couldn't do that if there were no racial differences.

It appears that the left only believes in science only when it tells them what they want to hear, but that's not the way it works. The truth is the truth, whether you like it or not. I have to say that perhaps the right can be just as bad in some ways and even us moderates. I believe René Descartes said something like; perception often deceives us. I am wrong sometimes, but I try very hard to see the world, not as I want to see it but as it is.”
Yes you are a racist. Any more questions?

Forum List

Back