Brett Netzer Released By Red Sox After Boston Globe Confirm Hateful Racist Homophobic Tweets Are Not Result Of A Hack: 'I Am A Racist'

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Red Sox minor league player Brett Netzer has been released from the team after a series of racist and homophobic tweets the Boston Globe have confirmed came from him and not as the result of a hack.

At least he is honest about it instead of trying to cower his way out of it
Here is what he's doing today

1646077601398.png

That's awesome!!

I am assuming there is context associated with this picture
He went from living his dream to be a major league baseball player to being a construction guy. It was a joke. But also true. What do you think this guy will do now that he no longer plays baseball? It will certainly be blue collar work.

He went from living his dream to be a major league baseball player to being a construction guy. It was a joke. But also true. What do you think this guy will do now that he no longer plays baseball? It will certainly be blue collar work.

Yes, most professional athletes are not well educated.

Rather mild compared to someone like Nick Cannon who is black.
BTW according to the OPs article I don't see any anti Jewish stuff.

In a series of tweets on Friday and Saturday, Netzer attacked the team’s Chief Baseball Officer Chaim Bloom, calling him a “bad actor” and a “fraud,” while targeting his Jewish identity.

The team confirmed to the Boston Globe the posts were his and not a hack.

In one tweet Saturday, he took aim at Bloom for supporting Black Lives Matter and the LGBTQ community.

In his posts, Netzer targeted transgender people. In another, he said Black people should "go back to their roots and start to re-establish their true black culture."

In another tweet, he wrote: “I am a racist. I do sometimes make assumptions based on a persons race/ethnicity/culture. Glad that is out of the way.”

Forum List

Back