Is this racist?

"Civil Rights for the Uncivilized"? I guess you've taken your stand and lost some credibility to be objective about "what is racist".

Democrats also brag about the 64 CRAct. But they try to bury and revise history about the importance of Republicans who canceled out their LARGE #s of Southern segregationists and vestiges of the Civil War. South was still solid Democrat and blocking Civil Rights at the time. LBJ was screwed without that solid Repub support.
Is this racist?

1650554370419.png

So then why is there a BLM movement in America? It's our (whites) ancestral homeland.

And if it's not, it certainly isn't black people's ancestral homeland. So then why is there BLM here in America if what he's saying is true?

It's a shame that some people ^^^^ don't understand what America really is at all.
That guys an African not an American. He said "there is no white lives matters movements in Africa because it is our (black Africans) ancestral heritage.

I think the answer is in Africa, black Africans don't treat whites like second class citizens. So there is no need for a White Lives Matter movement in that continent. If black African cops were killing white Africans at a much higher rate than they were killing black Africans, maybe there would be a need for that kind of movement.

The reason there is a BLM movement in America is because people like you don't understand what America really is. A racist nation who treats blacks poorly.

Far better than you ever will.
If you understood, you would be able to explain what BLM is all about. I'll wait. You can't, other than from a white racist viewpoint. So you only know America from the view with your white privileged eyes while you tell us you don't see color.

Is this racist?

View attachment 634020

So then why is there a BLM movement in America? It's our (whites) ancestral homeland.

And if it's not, it certainly isn't black people's ancestral homeland. So then why is there BLM here in America if what he's saying is true?

Not racist. The entire "lives matter" is for people who read things into specific words that aren't there.

Lives matter -- if they TAKEN or otherwise destroyed illegally. SO -- IF white lives are being taken illegally in sufficient numbers, there's a MOTIVATION to have a WLMatter movement there and this silly guy is just WRONG and so is the killing.

He MIGHT be a Black Nationalist tho -- 'fer sure. :wink:

Not racist. The entire "lives matter" is for people who read things into specific words that aren't there.

Lives matter -- if they TAKEN or otherwise destroyed illegally. SO -- IF white lives are being taken illegally in sufficient numbers, there's a MOTIVATION to have a WLMatter movement there and this silly guy is just WRONG and so is the killing.

I just like pointing out to blacks that if the rolls were reversed, they’d be doing the same thing to us. Bias exists in them too. They just don’t have the power.

Youre right. If blacks in africa aren’t treating whites like second class citizens, here is no need for a wl movement.

On this show the black guy wants to start a campaign for black people called re invest in your hood. He’s in England telling his idea to a bunch of whites. So they make him a commercial. In it, there are actors of every race saying re invest in your hood.

But if everyone took that advice, only black people would buy from black people. Because like them, we will be investing in our hoods too.

On this show the black guy wants to start a campaign for black people called re invest in your hood. He’s in England telling his idea to a bunch of whites. So they make him a commercial. In it, there are actors of every race saying re invest in your hood.

But if everyone took that advice, only black people would buy from black people. Because like them, we will be investing in our hoods too.

It's actually OK with me to have "local development" in ANY form. A bit more problematic in the "hood" because of safety/security concerns and disagreements on handling crime. I REALLY believe that after the 2020 summer riots and the "defund police" big fuck-up -- that experiment SHOWED that majority of blacks WANT that security and shared economic development over woke bad ideas and govt "programs". Because it has cost MANY additional "black lives" since.

It's actually OK with me to have "local development" in ANY form. A bit more problematic in the "hood" because of safety/security concerns and disagreements on handling crime. I REALLY believe that after the 2020 summer riots and the "defund police" big fuck-up -- that experiment SHOWED that majority of blacks WANT that security and shared economic development over woke bad ideas and govt "programs". Because it has cost MANY additional "black lives" since.
If you look at where Detroit is improving, it’s where there is gentrification. Whites are moving back. But these are small pockets of safe clean neighborhoods. These pockets need to grow. I hate when they say don’t ride your bike past this street because it’s unsafe. If that’s common knowledge let’s do something about it.

A business should have to hire security guards. That’s what cops are for. And they should be black cops, with body cams.

And more successful black people need to move back. Detroit should be a cool place to go. It’s beautiful. Just don’t go past that street. Lol

Forum List

Back