Andrew Walls, Proud Boys Leader in Akron, Ohio hurls racist slurs and physically attacks a Black woman

I'll need more than just TYT's word that he spouted racial slurs given that the Proud Boys are not a racist group.

Now drop and give me twenty or post proof. Thanks.

I'll need more than just TYT's word that he spouted racial slurs given that the Proud Boys are not a racist group.

Now drop and give me twenty or post proof. Thanks.
He was arrested, there is a police report.

This GOPer needs to rot in prison. What a psycho.

He was arrested

An arrest is not a charge. Often, when a brawl-type situation takes place, things are never as clear cut as they appear on TV. You will see victims and offenders get arrested until the whole thing can be sorted out.

Last edited:
An arrest is not a charge. Often, when a brawl-type situation takes place, things are never as clear cut as they appear on TV. You will see victims and offenders get arrested until the whole thing can be sorted out.

The Video states there have been charges against him and more possible later.

• Banned
sadly some members of both genders are sexist...i am neither man or woman

They never want to go 1 on 1 unarmed combat with a black man. Gee - I wonder why

Be quiet.

Andrew Walls, a Proud Boys leader in Akron, Ohio, spewed racist slurs before sucker punching a young Black woman outside a bar.

We cant see what happened since 2/3 of the scene is ghosted out

nor do I hear any racial slurs

I score this attempted leftwing smear as a miss pending more evidence

Forum List

Back