Is this photo of hilary needing help standing at a rally accurate?

Hilly is dying right before our eyes. She may not make it to election day.

What would happen then? Would Tim Kaine just become the nominee, has this ever happened before in an American Presidential election, the nominee leaving this mortal coil just before election day?
I don't know what would happen. Hilly is a very sick woman. Her seizures, her confusion, falling and her weight gain are all serious symptoms. She gained over 100 pounds just recently. She went from wearing pantsuits to suits with very long jackets to hide her diapers and any accidents.

So there could be late drama, if Hillary does go and get reunited with Vince Foster and um, those other unfortunate people, there's no rule to say what happens, if Tim Kaine just becomes the nominee and if it's a few days before the election, well who's going to be his Vice-Presidential choice.

Hillary has gained weight, she has those strange lesions on her tongue, there's the cough, the bizarre public behaviour, I read she fell and hit her head a few years ago. The sudden weight gain and the lesions on her tongue could be signs of cancer, also the cough could be a sign of cancer or a sign of Pulmonary Emboli.

PE.jpg

I have read that she got a Cerebral Venous Sinus Thrombosis, a cerebral blood clot a few years ago, which was probably caused as a result of her hitting her head and suffering concussion.

Hillary Clinton faints, has concussion - CNN.com

These cerebral blood clots can also cause TIA (Transient Ischemic Attack) mini-strokes, although what a TIA is is more a warning stroke, people can have a series of TIA's over a period of time, sometimes people aren't even aware they've had a mini-stroke, they can cause bouts of confusion and also problems with swallowing and being unsteady on your feet etc. The TIA's are a build-up to a full-on Stroke, of which there are two types Ischemic, which is due to a lack of blood flow and Haemorrhagic, which is due to bleeding, blood leaking from blood vessels usually.

So the symptoms that Hillary shows, they shouldn't be brushed aside, because potentially she could have, or even now has, some very serious medical issues and it's only correct that she should be told to make public her medical records.

Of course the Trolls and the Hillarybots are certain to rate this post as "funny", it's what they do, it seems that they can't even handle any post that has any intelligent content at all.

Most of them won't have a clue WTF I've just written, neither will they be able to comprehend it all.

She has health issues and anyone trying to claim she doesn't is either uninformed or being willfully ignorant

Well, Miss Lass, since you are posturing to be well informed, please provide a link to a detailed list of her health issues from a reliable source. Right wing hate sites don't count.

What would happen then? Would Tim Kaine just become the nominee, has this ever happened before in an American Presidential election, the nominee leaving this mortal coil just before election day?
I don't know what would happen. Hilly is a very sick woman. Her seizures, her confusion, falling and her weight gain are all serious symptoms. She gained over 100 pounds just recently. She went from wearing pantsuits to suits with very long jackets to hide her diapers and any accidents.

So there could be late drama, if Hillary does go and get reunited with Vince Foster and um, those other unfortunate people, there's no rule to say what happens, if Tim Kaine just becomes the nominee and if it's a few days before the election, well who's going to be his Vice-Presidential choice.

Hillary has gained weight, she has those strange lesions on her tongue, there's the cough, the bizarre public behaviour, I read she fell and hit her head a few years ago. The sudden weight gain and the lesions on her tongue could be signs of cancer, also the cough could be a sign of cancer or a sign of Pulmonary Emboli.

PE.jpg

I have read that she got a Cerebral Venous Sinus Thrombosis, a cerebral blood clot a few years ago, which was probably caused as a result of her hitting her head and suffering concussion.

These cerebral blood clots can also cause TIA (Transient Ischemic Attack) mini-strokes, although what a TIA is is more a warning stroke, people can have a series of TIA's over a period of time, sometimes people aren't even aware they've had a mini-stroke, they can cause bouts of confusion and also problems with swallowing and being unsteady on your feet etc. The TIA's are a build-up to a full-on Stroke, of which there are two types Ischemic, which is due to a lack of blood flow and Haemorrhagic, which is due to bleeding, blood leaking from blood vessels usually.

So the symptoms that Hillary shows, they shouldn't be brushed aside, because potentially she could have, or even now has, some very serious medical issues and it's only correct that she should be told to make public her medical records.

Of course the Trolls and the Hillarybots are certain to rate this post as "funny", it's what they do, it seems that they can't even handle any post that has any intelligent content at all.

Most of them won't have a clue WTF I've just written, neither will they be able to comprehend it all.

What "strange lesions on her tongue"? My Lord, you people really know how to spread propaganda and outright lies. I've googled this and there's several unsubstantiated items on YouTube and other blog sites stating she has throat cancer and a hole in her tongue. These photos are heavily photoshopped.

Losin' Donald is not only getting his ass kicked by a woman in a pantsuit, he is getting his ass kicked by a feeble old woman in a pantsuit

Thank you, Mr. rightwinger, for essentially explaining their very own argument back to them. Hahahaa

It's not surprising that you'd find Rightwinger's comment a fountain of "intellectualism" :rolleyes-41:

I didn't say that, you did, which reveals more about you than me.
I said he handed your very own argument back to you, sort of like handing you your sizable @ss.

PE.jpg

What "strange lesions on her tongue"? My Lord, you people really know how to spread propaganda and outright lies. I've googled this and there's several unsubstantiated items on YouTube and other blog sites stating she has throat cancer and a hole in her tongue. These photos are heavily photoshopped.

Here Dopey, if you emerged from The Bubble now and then you might get a clue.

clinton-tongue-1.jpg

hillary-tongue.jpg

If you post another ignorant comment, you'll be ignored, I'm not wasting time on those who insult my intelligence.

Edited to add comment.

Last edited:
USMB nutbags have joined Sean Hannity and Alex Jones in coming to the realization that Trump is losing badly...er....uh....bigly.

The hope that she falls ill and cannot assume the office is helping these total losers cope with the disappointment.

Losin' Donald is not only getting his ass kicked by a woman in a pantsuit, he is getting his ass kicked by a feeble old woman in a pantsuit

Thank you, Mr. rightwinger, for essentially explaining their very own argument back to them. Hahahaa

It's not surprising that you'd find Rightwinger's comment a fountain of "intellectualism" :rolleyes-41:

I didn't say that, you did, which reveals more about you than me.
I said he handed your very own argument back to you, sort of like handing you your sizable @ss.

"I said he handed your very own argument back to you, sort of like handing you your sizable @ss."

Except he didn't, his response was what I'd expect from a 14 year-old boy, however it's obvious you have a sizeable ass because you're doing enough talking out of it.

PE.jpg

Here Dopey, if you emerged from The Bubble now and then you might get a clue.

clinton-tongue-1.jpg

hillary-tongue.jpg

If you post another ignorant comment, you'll be ignored, I'm not wasting time on those who insult my intelligence.

Edited to add comment.

You're just intimidated, dear, that's all. It's understandable, but others here will see that you are the one living in the bubble. You're looking at images that have been altered, to feed into tiny, biased and prejudiced minds like yours. These are from news sites, below,

THE ONLY HOLE IS THE ONE IN YOUR FAT HEAD.

hillary-clinton-laughing.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

hillary-clinton-literally-laughed-out-loud-when-t-2-24349-1459974739-5_dblbig.jpg

USMB nutbags have joined Sean Hannity and Alex Jones in coming to the realization that Trump is losing badly...er....uh....bigly.

The hope that she falls ill and cannot assume the office is helping these total losers cope with the disappointment.

If Mrs. Trump had any kind of mouth or throat cancer, she would be on a feeding tube, inserted through her upper abdomen. And also most likely have a chemo port implanted in her chest. Not to mention hair loss, weight loss from both the procedures and the illness. She shows no signs of that whatsoever.

The right wing hate sites are ramping up their rhetoric because Trump is in full meltdown. He now needs to be chaperoned by Reince Preibus when he makes speeches. Pathetic.

Well, Miss Lass, since you are posturing to be well informed, please provide a link to a detailed list of her health issues from a reliable source. Right wing hate sites don't count.

You forgot to mention Left wing hate sites as well.

PE.jpg

She hasn't gained weight, she's lost weight since being SoS.

(Try not to vomit at the pics)

Here she is as SoS in 2012:

article-2155740-137E7E82000005DC-514_306x423.jpg

Here she is today:

hillary-clinton.jpg

Clearly, she is not as heavy now.

She may very well have medical issues but her frumpy, fat granma appearance when she was SoS has been made over for her potus run. All intentional.

You're just intimidated, dear, that's all. It's understandable, but others here will see that you are the one living in the bubble. You're looking at images that have been altered, to feed into tiny, biased and prejudiced minds like yours. These are from news sites, below,

THE ONLY HOLE IS THE ONE IN YOUR FAT HEAD
She lives in Austria, how can Hillary intimidate her?

You're just intimidated, dear, that's all.

Oh horse shit. There's obviously something going on with Clinton's health. We have the right to know what that is.

Well, prove it, then. Why post if all you are going to do is whine?

Anyone who isn't biased and stupid like you can see she has health issues by her videos. Nothing to prove. Let's see her medical records.

And I never whine, idiot.

Last edited:
Gawd, you're a dumbass.

I mean terminally stupid.

Look at the man holding her up. Look at everyone standing nearby. What do you notice?

Is Hillary Clinton 7 feet tall?

No, you ahrtard, she's standing on a box and the security agent is helping her - just as he would be required to help any candidate, even Trump, or his VP running mate Putin.

x3xt8n.jpg

Forum List

Back