Is this photo of hilary needing help standing at a rally accurate?

Gawd, you're a dumbass.

I mean terminally stupid.

Look at the man holding her up. Look at everyone standing nearby. What do you notice?

Is Hillary Clinton 7 feet tall?

No, you ahrtard, she's standing on a box and the security agent is helping her - just as he would be required to help any candidate, even Trump, or his VP running mate Putin.

Gawd, you're a dumbass.

Look at the man holding her up. Look at everyone standing nearby. What do you notice?

No, you ahrtard, she's standing on a box and the security agent is helping her - just as he would be required to help any candidate, even Trump, or his VP running mate Putin.

and yet another one....:dunno: ^^^^
my! is full of them here!

Gawd, you're a dumbass.

Agreed.

But the fact that she can stand on a box makes her no less a criminal.

Gawd, you're a dumbass.

The question is would Trump need the help. Is he helping Hillary because he's required to do so or because she can't do it herself?

My mother is 16 years older than Hillary and doesn't need help doing that.

Gawd, you're a dumbass.

Got a picture of anyone helping any other candidates up on a box?

Question: Who the fuck needs help to step on a milk crate?
Answer: People with medical problems.

Gawd, you're a dumbass.

She cant walk up stairs without help either.

Cpbo3E_XEAEG1-1.jpg

I sure hope Hillary is able to withstand Trumps name-calling and spurious attacks during the debates

She is so frail and all

Gawd, you're a dumbass.

s0n........actually not so stoopid!! Its becoming an issue for Hilda........she's not well. Everyone and their brother can see it!! Top story on DRUDGE a couple of days ago and seen by bout 30 million people who vote!! Not good if you are Hilda.:spinner:

Progressives are trying to sell this line that Hilda can go out and do tri-athlons tomorrow. Not working........:popcorn:

I sure hope Hillary is able to withstand Trumps name-calling and spurious attacks during the debates

She is so frail and all

lol......just thinking about Clint Eastwoods comments last week about "the pussy generation" andt the men in America he was talking about.........:gay::funnyface::gay:

So s0n......when exactly did the feminists grab you by the nutsack?:popcorn:

She has health issues and anyone trying to claim she doesn't is either uninformed or being willfully ignorant

Gawd, you're a dumbass.

Got a picture of anyone helping any other candidates up on a box?

Question: Who the fuck needs help to step on a milk crate?
Answer: People with medical problems.

My mother is 85 years old and has had two knee replacements. She doesn't need that type of help getting on something like that.

Losin' Donald is not only getting his ass kicked by a woman in a pantsuit, he is getting his ass kicked by a feeble old woman in a pantsuit

Forum List

Back