We repeat...do not bring a knife to a home invasion...when the homeowner has a gun...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So...these two lovable guys break into a home and start stabbing the people.......the homeowner...who thought this was mildly rude behavior....got his pistol and explained how guns make society polite.....

30 years of peace in this neighborhood....and then there wasn't peace...and a gun stopped a tragedy....

Four People, Dog Stabbed During Buffalo Grove Home Invasion

CHICAGO (CBS) — Four people and their family dog were stabbed early Wednesday, when two masked men broke into their home in north suburban Buffalo Grove.

Police said the homeowner grabbed a handgun during the home invasion, and opened fire, chasing off the suspects.

Just after midnight, police responded to a home invasion in the 400 block of St. Marys Parkway, and found several windows had been broken, and the front door had been forced open. Officers discovered a bloody scene inside.

Witnesses told police that two masked attackers had broken in, and a man armed with a large hunting knife repeatedly stabbed the 49-year-old homeowner. Three other people and the family’s German Shepherd also were stabbed.

During the struggle, the homeowner retrieved a handgun, and opened fire, causing the attackers to run away.

“It’s pretty shocking,” neighbor Bob Meyer said. “This neighborhood is very, very quiet. We’ve lived here for 30-plus years, and this stuff just doesn’t happen here; just doesn’t happen.”

and Hillary wants to take your guns away...if it were not for that handgun those people would be dead.

To bad the home owner was not able to retroactively abort the two love children. Hope they heal up okay and that the cops get the thugs. Stories like these make me think back to how my Ma was. Always thought owning a gun was just paranoid and silly until she got her purse snatched in her driveway. Now she packs the Glock.

and Hillary wants to take your guns away...if it were not for that handgun those people would be dead.

No, she doesn't. Stop lying.

God you're a dumb bitch!!!
Of course she does and if you had a lick of sense you'd google it and find she does want to disarm Americans.

Stop being a fucken shill and do some research or STFU.

No YOU shut the fuck up. Either post evidence that she wants to disarm Americans, or get lost. Troll.

Of course she does and if you had a lick of sense you'd google it and find she does want to disarm Americans.

No YOU shut the fuck up. Either post evidence that she wants to disarm Americans, or get lost. Troll.

Sorry,I refuse to do your research.
The Beasts stance on firearms is well documented.

Exactly, her stance IS well documented. Disarming Americans? Nowhere to be found. You believe a right wing lie, because you refuse to think for yourself, ya fuckin' lemming.

Exactly, her stance IS well documented. Disarming Americans? Nowhere to be found. You believe a right wing lie, because you refuse to think for yourself, ya fuckin' lemming.

I'm not going to do your research for you.
The beast has said many times she wants so many restrictions it amounts to a ban on firearms.

I'm not going to do your research for you.
The beast has said many times she wants so many restrictions it amounts to a ban on firearms.

Wanting tighter gun control is not the same as confiscating guns from Americans. Use your fucking brain.

Exactly, her stance IS well documented. Disarming Americans? Nowhere to be found. You believe a right wing lie, because you refuse to think for yourself, ya fuckin' lemming
Sorry but she has been around too long for you to re write her history today. She has said just a few months ago that she believes all semi auto clip rifles should be outlawed. Biden said no one needs more fire power than a shotgun. Obama ran fast and furious in the hopes of shining a bad light on our private gun shops. Stop arguing what we all know to be a lie. Democrats want guns restricted above what the constitution permits. Plain and simple. If you believe otherwise you are wrong or lying to yourself.

Forum List

Back