Is this photo of hilary needing help standing at a rally accurate?

Very wrinkly, upper lip cratered? What cause that? Old age or treatments? Takes hours in the chair daily to get cleaned up. Bondo bondo botox. Very black inside nose. Bad liver. Can't look at it straight on. I will leave board if she or "sumpin" kaine win.

Gawd, you're a dumbass.

I mean terminally stupid.

Look at the man holding her up. Look at everyone standing nearby. What do you notice?

Is Hillary Clinton 7 feet tall?

No, you ahrtard, she's standing on a box and the security agent is helping her - just as he would be required to help any candidate, even Trump, or his VP running mate Putin.

Yo, what Box would hold that Tub Of Shit for a second? The Box would have to be full of Lead or Concrete!!!

"GTP"
7a32df7d7bd16e41d3e72eb4004beea01db384a7becaf2cb788b7e073fa03f12_1.jpg

Something's medically wrong with this crooked lying bitch.

I don't think this video proves anything. IMO, she's just goofing around trying to avoid answering questions.

To me, those pictures of her not being able to climb the stairs or stand on her own can make a case, but this video does not.

Gawd, you're a dumbass.

Look at the man holding her up. Look at everyone standing nearby. What do you notice?

No, you ahrtard, she's standing on a box and the security agent is helping her - just as he would be required to help any candidate, even Trump, or his VP running mate Putin.

and yet another one....:dunno: ^^^^
my! is full of them here!

Isn't that you in the picture? Bwahaha!

Here is a photo of hilary using someone to stand up at a rally....is it accurate?

Photo Proves There Is Something SERIOUSLY WRONG With Hillary Clinton!

Bwahahaha....the GOP is so desperate to stop Hillary now that Trump is showing his true poll numbers....they are running with a story that appeared in the "National Enquirer".....and Rush Limplaugh is spreading the made-up story.

How sad and pathetic Republicans have gotten. They used to be so proud and patriotic...now they are shameless and pathetic, well not all of them, but certainly the Trump supporters.

Gawd, you're a dumbass.

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.

ha.

:rolleyes:

Gawd, you're a dumbass.

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.

ha.

:rolleyes:

I know, I would cry too, if I was a Trump supporter and saw what your party had to resort to, make up a story about Hillary's health, not to mention his poll numbers.

Very wrinkly, upper lip cratered? What cause that? Old age or treatments? Takes hours in the chair daily to get cleaned up. Bondo bondo botox. Very black inside nose. Bad liver. Can't look at it straight on. I will leave board if she or "sumpin" kaine win.

Yeah, you probably will, you won't be able to stand the harassment that you'll get for having thought that Trump had a chance in hell! You have a very appropriate username....but it's "numb" and "nuts".

If Hillary wins it will be time for something else. Call it civil disrespect. A complete breakdown in society. Non cooperation on a scale unseen before. If Hillary cheat her way into office, we can make her life so miserable that her heart gives out in the first year.

If Hillary wins it will be time for something else. Call it civil disrespect. A complete breakdown in society. Non cooperation on a scale unseen before. If Hillary cheat her way into office, we can make her life so miserable that her heart gives out in the first year.

Bwahahaha....I'll be sure and send you some books to read when you're in prison. I guess you haven't realized that you are actually the minority?

No doubt, we saw what you did to Obama. He's at 53%, BTW.

No doubt, we saw what you did to Obama. He's at 53%, BTW.

Nope. He's at 56% with a bullet. :)

Gawd, you're a dumbass.

Got a picture of anyone helping any other candidates up on a box?

Question: Who the fuck needs help to step on a milk crate?
Answer: People with medical problems.

weekend-hillarys_large.jpg

Bwahahaha....I'll be sure and send you some books to read when you're in prison. I guess you haven't realized that you are actually the minority?
Says who? You already know the voter turnout?

Says who? You already know the voter turnout?

I don't have to know the voter turnout.....read the post I'm responding to, she said "If Hillary wins".....idiot.

Forum List

Back