Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023
An example of a coffee place in SD, CA "this is Palestinian place." - harassed the "palestinian" Arab immigrants.

(And as they say, today, the Saturday people, tomorrow the Sunday people).

This was already in Oct 2023, before pro-genocide Hamas Jihad regime succeeded in causing many "palestinian" deaths - with their inumane tactics.

reuben e katz
@rekatz:
3 Jewish high school students Harassed inside @PhilzCoffee in San Diego, CA. October 30th 4:30pm

They were told “You know this is a Palestinian place, you can get out

Today my own daughter (16) and her 2 best friends were harassed by Pro-Palestine protestors.

It took place Inside @PhilzCoffee at Highlands Del Mar location. Here’s the summary of the incident as I know it so far:

- Palestinian protestors were outside the Philz with "Free Palestine" flags. They began staring down our daughter and her two friends as they walked into Philz Coffee to study.

- A Protestor came to the window with Free Palestine signs. Our kids got nervous and took photo/video.

- The Protestors came inside confronted their male friend as my daughter and her friend were walking back from the bathroom.

- Protestor to Jewish high school teenagers - “you know this is a Palestinian place, so you can get out”

Some back and forth ensued and the more aggressive protestor told them to "study history". Some were laughing at them and the make protestor saw his friends getting aggressive and physically held them back.

- Our daughters male friend said "We're just minding our own business here, we got a couple of harassers pulling up on us..."

- While leaving the Palestinian girl said “Get out of my Palestinian space”

@ADL_SD
@HenMazzig
@HilzFuld
@StopAntisemites
@canarymission
@StealthMedical1
adl
7:04 AM · Oct 31, 2023

Last edited:
An example of a coffee place in SD, CA "this is Palestinian place." - harassed the "palestinian" Arab immigrants.

This was already in Oct 2023, before pro-genocide Hamas Jihad regime succeeded in causing many "palestinian" deaths.

reuben e katz
@rekatz:
3 Jewish high school students Harassed inside @PhilzCoffee in San Diego, CA. October 30th 4:30pm

Today my own daughter (16) and her 2 best friends were harassed by Pro-Palestine protestors.

It took place Inside @PhilzCoffee at Highlands Del Mar location. Here’s the summary of the incident as I know it so far:

- Palestinian protestors were outside the Philz with "Free Palestine" flags. They began staring down our daughter and her two friends as they walked into Philz Coffee to study.

- A Protestor came to the window with Free Palestine signs. Our kids got nervous and took photo/video.

- The Protestors came inside confronted their male friend as my daughter and her friend were walking back from the bathroom.

- Protestor to Jewish high school teenagers - “you know this is a Palestinian place, so you can get out”

Some back and forth ensued and the more aggressive protestor told them to "study history". Some were laughing at them and the make protestor saw his friends getting aggressive and physically held them back.

- Our daughters male friend said "We're just minding our own business here, we got a couple of harassers pulling up on us..."

@ADL_SD
@HenMazzig
@HilzFuld
@StopAntisemites
@canarymission
@StealthMedical1
adl

The statist left & the islamos are of the same violent totalitarian religion.

The statist left & the islamos are of the same violent totalitarian religion.
The irony is that Islamofascists (Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah, etc.) would chop off liberals' heads in a heartbeat

Great to see the good guys slapping the Israeli Nazis everywhere .
That IDF looks to be wretchedly weak .
Seven months and they are not greatly advanced but are now hated across the globe .

The irony is that Islamofascists (Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah, etc.) would chop off liberals' heads in a heartbeat

That's probably the funniest thing of all. These liberal white girls would be the first ones to lose all of their rights.
They are swinging for the fence, on the wrong team. Funnier than shit!

This was already in Oct 2023, before pro-genocide Hamas Jihad regime succeeded in causing many "palestinian" deaths - with their inumane tactics.

reuben e katz
@rekatz:

@ADL_SD
@HenMazzig
@HilzFuld
@StopAntisemites
@canarymission
@StealthMedical1
adl

They would have to import that kind of stupid where I live.

There was a halal grocery store down the street from me but they got charged with animal cruelty and had to close. Now all we have is Kroger and WalMart.

Inexperienced IDF Nazi kids in terrible trouble .
Hammer Freedom Fighters putting the boot in and removing 100 rubbish IDF tanks in days .

IDF campaign a series of disasters for the pariah State .

Abu Obaida Mocks Israel In Jabalia and Rafah War Message..100 IDF Tanks Burnt Within Days ..Most Intense' Fighting Of Gaza War
(2) Abu Obaida Mocks Israel In Jabalia and Rafah Mega War Message; Says- 100 IDF Tanks Burnt Within Days - YouTube

Hamas Bogs Down Israeli Soldiers In Jabalia With 'Most Intense' Fighting Of Gaza War

Forum List

Back