is this our future under Biden? Crisis-hit Sri Lanka sends troops to fuel stations, aims to restructure debt

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Sri Lanka’s military deployed troops to hundreds of gas stations across the island nation this week after fuel shortages caused massive lines at the sites, with some crowds reporting murders and deaths among the masses

i know...America also once had a civil war, and might have one again if Trump is re-elected
IMO there is no doubt at all that this is where it will lead. OTOH, something similar could happen if the '24 election is perceived to be rigged and the Feds are unwilling to be transparent and allow a serious, impartial investigation PRIOR to inauguration day. That's assuming the Left even refrains from violence until the election occurs. I really believe they will light it off as soon as they grasp that he will win again.

IMO there is no doubt at all that this is where it will lead. OTOH, something similar could happen if the '24 election is perceived to be rigged and the Feds are unwilling to be transparent and allow a serious, impartial investigation PRIOR to inauguration day. That's assuming the Left even refrains from violence until the election occurs. I really believe they will light it off as soon as they grasp that he will win again.
The feds do not run the elections the states do.

Forum List

Back