Is this a New - New King James Bible?!!

Is the King James version the only true translation? Is it the only version that holds the key to salvation?

Interesting.....

:popcorn:

The Word of God always exposes the truth which is why those who live in darkness and do not want truth will fight the Word of God - attempt to silence the Word of God - pervert the Word of God - destroy the Word of God.

The gates of hell shall not prevail against the Word of God.

See more evidence for yourselves right here:

http://www.chick.com/bc/2008/BCSept08.pdf

Look What’s Missing —Even in Revelation
By David W. Daniels
Revelation 22:18-19 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the
prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto
him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from
the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book
of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
Some people say that because this curse is at the end of the Bible, it refers to adding
to or taking away from any word of the entire Bible. Other people say, “That’s crazy!
It only refers to changing words in the book of Revelation itself.”

Look at this one example below here:

Revelation 22:14:
Blessed are they that do
his commandments,

vs. the NIV version:

Revelation 22:14: “Blessed
are those who wash their
robes,

Blessed for obedience or clean
clothes??

Revelation 22:19: And if
any man shall take away
from the words of the book
of this prophecy, God shall
take away his part out of
the book of life, and out of
the holy city,

anyone takes words away
from this book of prophecy,
God will take away from him
his share in the tree of life and
in the holy city,

It is no coincidence that the
most changed book of the Bible
would remove eternal damnation
from the very curse for changing
God’s words!

See also: Rev. 6:16, 11:17, 16:5.
This is only a small sample of the differences between the Bibles. These are not “Equal”
Readings!

Conclusion: Would you rather your friends read a Bible that God has clearly blessed, or one
He has clearly cursed? Brothers and sisters, let us be earnest in showing others the truth......

continue reading on link...

Last edited:
You should get the RCC Bible it has more books and , and Esther and the Macc. , without those how do you know what Purim and Hanukah are about. . Get the NABRE 2011 Revised Edition, not the new, and it has wonderful footnotes.

It's a false bible and not the same as the Authorized King James Bible, Penelope.

The JKV is just the Protestant, why would you not want all the books. why are you not reading Jasher and Enoch, they are mentioned in the Bible, you might learn something from them. The Vatican is no different than any Church in their day, the same reason Orthodox Jews have lots of kids now days to make baby Jews. You know nothing about the RCC except the nasty history, now gobble down some of yours, its called the KKK.

Consider the following sample:
KJV NIV, etc. What is at stake
Revelation 1:8: I am
Alpha and Omega, the
beginning and the ending,
saith the Lord,
Revelation 1:8: “I am the
Alpha and the Omega,” ____
Revelation 1:11: Saying, I
am Alpha and Omega, the
first and the last: and, …
Revelation 1:11: which said:
Revelation 5:14: And the
four and twenty elders
fell down and worshipped
him that liveth for ever
and ever.
Revelation 5:14: …and
the elders fell down and
worshiped______________
________.
Clarity of the Lord being eternal,
not created.
Revelation 14:5: And in
their mouth was found no
guile: for they are without
fault before the throne of
God.
Revelation 14:5: No lie was
found in their mouths; they
are blameless____________
__________.
They weren’t faultless or perfect
– but their hearts were right ...
before man? No, before God.
Revelation 20:12: And
I saw the dead, small
and great, stand before
God; and the books were
opened:
Revelation 20:12: And I saw
the dead, great and small,
standing before the throne,
and books were opened
Clarity that all the dead shall
stand before God..
Blessed are they that do
his commandments,
are those who wash their
robes,
clothes??
any man shall take away
ta
See more evidence for yourselves right here:

http://www.chick.com/bc/2008/BCSept08.pdf

Look What’s Missing —Even in Revelation
By David W. Daniels
Revelation 22:18-19 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the
prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto
him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from
the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book
of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
Some people say that because this curse is at the end of the Bible, it refers to adding
to or taking away from any word of the entire Bible. Other people say, “That’s crazy!
It only refers to changing words in the book of Revelation itself.”

Look at this one example below here:

Blessed are they that do
his commandments,

vs. the NIV version:

are those who wash their
robes,

clothes??

any man shall take away
take away his part out of
the book of life, and out of
the holy city,

anyone takes words away
from this book of prophecy,
God will take away from him
his share in the tree of life and
in the holy city,

It is no coincidence that the
most changed book of the Bible
would remove eternal damnation
from the very curse for changing
God’s words!

See also: Rev. 6:16, 11:17, 16:5.
This is only a small sample of the differences between the Bibles. These are not “Equal”
Readings!

Conclusion: Would you rather your friends read a Bible that God has clearly blessed, or one
He has clearly cursed? Brothers and sisters, let us be earnest in showing others the truth......

continue reading on link...
It's a false bible and not the same as the Authorized King James Bible, Penelope.
Authorized? By whom?

read the Jack Chick message and you'll see.

The King James Bible is not the Word of God. It's the Word of King James. He updated the Geneva Bible.

You should get the RCC Bible it has more books and , and Esther and the Macc. , without those how do you know what Purim and Hanukah are about. . Get the NABRE 2011 Revised Edition, not the new, and it has wonderful footnotes.

The books of esther and Maccabees are not part of the "bible"---aka tanach Including them is simply confusing unless they are so labeled. Even if they are so labeled, idiots like you tend
not to grasp the fact that they are not part of -----the book jews
call "tanach" They are available if you want to read them

The JKV is just the Protestant, why would you not want all the books. why are you not reading Jasher and Enoch, they are mentioned in the Bible, you might learn something from them. The Vatican is no different than any Church in their day, the same reason Orthodox Jews have lots of kids now days to make baby Jews. You know nothing about the RCC except the nasty history, now gobble down some of yours, its called the KKK.

The orthodox jews have lots of babies because of the
VATICAN??

There's more versions of the authorized Bible than there are Christian denominations. What's "authorized" for some denominations may not be for others. Mormons use a KJV too, does that mean they're as credible as Catholics or Baptists?

The Jesuits are behind the entire thing, Delta. You need to read up on the history of why they want the Authorized King James Bible to be considered - "outdated'.

Jeri, I am surprise that Christians use the king James bible

some christian sects refuse to use it because of this

How many folks know that King James (who commissioned the King James Bible and to whom it was dedicated) loved men and had sex with them? At the age of thirteen James fell madly in love with his male cousin Esme Stuart whom he made Duke of Lennox. James deferred to Esme to the consternation of his ministers. In 1582 James was kidnapped and forced to issue a proclamation against his lover and send him back to France.

Later, James fell in love with a poor young Scotsman named Robert Carr. "The king leans on his [Carr's] arm, pinches his cheeks, smooths his ruffled garment, and when he looks upon Carr, directs his speech to others." (Thomas Howard, Earl of Suffolk, in a letter, 1611)

History and Theology King James was Gay

James did not write it---he commissioned the translation

Right you are, Rosie. Here is a review on what happened:

0031_13.gif

This was a serious blow to the Vatican because they didn't want the bible getting into the hands of the people. If they read the actual Word of God instead of their counterfeit creation - the people would recognize the difference and that what they were taught in the Roman Church was false teachings that would send them to hell. They would know the truth and leave the Roman Church! Mary worship, praying to the dead, "holy water", pergatory and limbo teachings (false) salvation through Mary (big lie) Mary being a deity and the wife of God (while also being the mother of God - same god Egyptians worshipped under another name) sacrifice of Jesus each Mass, the wafer blasphemy and much, much more!

Which is why the Jesuits are busy trying to change the Word of God STILL. Despicable. Isn't it?

To prove the point of what kind of liberty is being taken with the Word of God - let's look at this scripture which I put up today as verse of the day.

Isaiah 54 17 no weapon forged against you will prevail and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD and this is their vindication from me declares the LORD.

Look at what the King James version says. It is written:

King James Bible
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
To refute every tongue that accuses you is not the same as condemning every tongue that shall rise against thee in Judgment. The difference is very significant. But to make the point crystal clear - let's look at the other versions they have up on that site. This will reveal how much liberty has been taken in changing the words - adding words - removing words from Scripture...

New International Version
no weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me," declares the LORD.

New Living Translation
But in that coming day no weapon turned against you will succeed. You will silence every voice raised up to accuse you. These benefits are enjoyed by the servants of the LORD; their vindication will come from me. I, the LORD, have spoken!

English Standard Version
no weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall refute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD and their vindication from me, declares the LORD.”

New American Standard Bible
"No weapon that is formed against you will prosper; And every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their vindication is from Me," declares the LORD.

King James Bible
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
No weapon formed against you will succeed, and you will refute any accusation raised against you in court. This is the heritage of the LORD's servants, and their righteousness is from Me." This is the LORD's declaration."

International Standard Version
no weapon that is forged against you will be effective. This is the heritage of the LORD's servants, and their righteousness from me," says the LORD.

NET Bible
No weapon forged to be used against you will succeed; you will refute everyone who tries to accuse you. This is what the LORD will do for his servants--I will vindicate them," says the LORD.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
No weapon that has been made to be used against you will succeed. You will have an answer for anyone who accuses you. This is the inheritance of the LORD's servants. Their victory comes from me," declares the LORD.

Jubilee Bible 2000
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the slaves of the LORD, and their justice from me, said the LORD.

King James 2000 Bible
No weapon that is formed against you shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, says the LORD.

American King James Version
No weapon that is formed against you shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, said the LORD.

American Standard Version
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of Jehovah, and their righteousness which is of me, saith Jehovah.

Douay-Rheims Bible
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper: and every tongue that resisteth thee in judgment, thou shalt condemn. This is the inheritance of the servants of the Lord, and their justice with me, saith the Lord.

Darby Bible Translation
No weapon that is prepared against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that riseth against thee in judgment, thou shalt condemn. This is the inheritance of the servants of Jehovah; and their righteousness is of me, saith Jehovah.

English Revised Version
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness which is of me, saith the LORD.

Webster's Bible Translation
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is from me, saith the LORD.

World English Bible
No weapon that is formed against you will prevail; and you will condemn every tongue that rises against you in judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of Yahweh, and their righteousness which is of me," says Yahweh.

Young's Literal Translation
No weapon formed against thee prospereth, And every tongue rising against thee, In judgment thou condemnest. This is the inheritance of the servants of Jehovah, And their righteousness from me, an affirmation of Jehovah!

Last edited:
Let's look at this one again! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this one! I will never use the New International Version bible again! This isn't a translation! This is a completely different wording AND meaning!

No weapon formed against you will succeed, and you will refute any accusation raised against you in court. This is the heritage of the LORD's servants, and their righteousness is from Me." This is the LORD's declaration." Isaiah 54:17

Oh my gosh! Where to begin? This isn't about refuting any accusations raised against us in court! It's about accusations coming from the wicked one through his servants - against the servant of God - it is a command from the LORD as to what to do about it! This verse is about spiritual warfare! Not a day in some earthly court! ha! ha! Oh! How subtle these people are! Very subtle! Satan is very subtle, people!

This is the correct translation, from the Authorized King James Bible.

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tonguethat shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

And here is Holmans translation.

No weapon formed against you will succeed, and you will refute any accusation raised against you in court. This is the heritage of the LORD's servants, and their righteousness is from Me." This is the LORD's declaration." Isaiah 54:17

Refute means:

definition of refute - Avast Yahoo Search Results

1. To prove to be false or erroneous; overthrow by argument or proof.

refute testimony.

2. To deny the accuracy or truth of.

refuted the results of the poll.

3. To repudiate.
What does the word Condemn mean? it means to pronounce judgment - it's another picture of Luke 10:19. Refute and Condemn are totally different words so what the Holman bible has done as well as the NIV is changed the Word of God and twisted it's meaning entirely!

Last edited:
As Dr. Alberto Rivera was an ex - Jesuit who answered directly to the pope what he has to say is of great importance in this video.

listen to this and make sure to share it with others!

Better yet? Invite them to USMB to read all the information - Jack Chick Threads, and Dr. Alberto Rivera and this how they are behind the many translations of the Bible in order to destroy the King James Bible.

Right you are, Rosie. Here is a review on what happened:

0031_13.gif

This was a serious blow to the Vatican because they didn't want the bible getting into the hands of the people. If they read the actual Word of God instead of their counterfeit creation - the people would recognize the difference and that what they were taught in the Roman Church was false teachings that would send them to hell. They would know the truth and leave the Roman Church! Mary worship, praying to the dead, "holy water", pergatory and limbo teachings (false) salvation through Mary (big lie) Mary being a deity and the wife of God (while also being the mother of God - same god Egyptians worshipped under another name) sacrifice of Jesus each Mass, the wafer blasphemy and much, much more!

Which is why the Jesuits are busy trying to change the Word of God STILL. Despicable. Isn't it?

You cartoon fails to mention a few things, like Charles I supposed closet Catholicism (because he was nice to Catholics in Scotland) being one of the reasons for the English Civil War, the Cromwells' allowing Puritanism to run free in England and all the religious fun that caused, Charles II's deathbed conversion to Catholicism, and James II's forced fleeing of England during the Glorious Revolution for wanting religious liberty for Catholics and Protestant sects alike.

Just because Elizabeth had no desire to build windows into men's souls doesn't mean the Protestants in power in England were angels who didn't do some purging of their own.

The Roman Vatican teaches that there is no salvation outside of their Catholic Institution - but the Authorized King James Bible which they seek to replace - clearly teaches there is no salvation outside of Jesus Christ. We receive our salvation through faith in Jesus Christ alone. Not the false Roman Catholic Institution. The Scriptures are clear on this and the Scriptures also clearly identify the Roman Catholic Institution as the Whore of Bablyon. Anyone into Catholicism must come out of it and renounce it - they must be born again by faith alone in Jesus Christ.

We are saved by faith. Not works.

We cannot be saved by works. It is by faith alone. Abraham was justified by Faith. Not works.
you clearly dont know what you are talking about

Sure I do. You've been deceived into believing Catholicism is Christianity. It's not. I know exactly what I'm talking about. Read the thread - watch the videos and you will learn something. Make sure to read the Jack Chick thread and also Dr. Alberto Rivera thread and you'll be amazed what you can learn in an afternoon!

Sure I do. You've been deceived into believing Catholicism is Christianity. It's not. I know exactly what I'm talking about. Read the thread - watch the videos and you will learn something. Make sure to read the Jack Chick thread and also Dr. Alberto Rivera thread and you'll be amazed what you can learn in an afternoon!
You realize that you're only looking at sources that reinforce your mistaken ideas, right?

Forum List

Back