Is there anything that can be done to save the Religion forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you actually believe in demons? The story goes that Lilith birthed demons during the 130 years she cohabited with Adam
This is the ignorance that goes on down there.

Do you really believe in "space aliens"

Why on earth would I believe in space aliens? You mean like the Anunnaki?

Those Sumerian myths are fun.
anti-Gods reject God and angels but believe in aliens you moron. TRY TO KEEP UP.
.More reason anti-Gods have no place in the Religion Forum

If you dont believe in God, angels or demons why are you down there pissing on threads you dont even believe in.

Amen. They are there to destroy any discussion of God. They themselves are under demonic influence to do so. They are just too spiritually sick to know it.

And your Lilith myth comes out of Jewish paganism and doesnt come from the Scriptures

I know where it comes from ..The Arabs have the same myth,, and Adam and Eve were 90 feet tall. Her grave is in Jidda.

If you dont believe in God, angels or demons why are you down there pissing on threads you dont even believe in.

Amen. They are there to destroy any discussion of God. They themselves are under demonic influence to do so. They are just too spiritually sick to know it.

What are you talking about? Who wants to destroy discussions about God?

The trolling is out of control. Perhaps this is not the proper community to discuss such matters. Take this thread, for instance.

The atheists and pseudo-Christians, whom I honestly believe are under extreme demonic influence, are programmed and compelled to destroy any discussion of Jesus. As well, they would be ELATED to see the religion forum eradicated entirely.

The question is, does this community's management team care to protect the Religion forum so that believers of ALL FAITHS can engage in honest, legitimate, discussion of Godly matters?

Is there any qualified member here that could be appointed as a moderator specifically for that forum in order that it can be a place of good discussion?
I hope they can help. I read the thread, and people bring in a lot of unfinished business from elsewhere, don't they? Maybe the mods could move it to the Lounge? Thats' heavily moderated.

I know lots of posters on other Christian forums that would probably participate in the religion forum here, but won't because every thread is destroyed by the non-believers.

It would be like twenty of us going into every cooking thread to post inane comments in order to destroy the thread and, eventually, the sub-forum altogether. People see that it's a waste of time and stop clicking.

It appears to be the same handful of posters over and over and over again, so maybe the fix is a lot easier than it looks. Frankly Christians are despised by right wingers as much as by left wingers, so I doubt much will be done. I go to Christian forums to ask questions and read discussions on religion, since the pattern of spamming and trolling of religion forums are a common feature of all the message boards, unfortunately; the country isn't far from tossing them into ovens at this point.

The trolling is out of control. Perhaps this is not the proper community to discuss such matters. Take this thread, for instance.

The atheists and pseudo-Christians, whom I honestly believe are under extreme demonic influence, are programmed and compelled to destroy any discussion of Jesus. As well, they would be ELATED to see the religion forum eradicated entirely.

The question is, does this community's management team care to protect the Religion forum so that believers of ALL FAITHS can engage in honest, legitimate, discussion of Godly matters?

Is there any qualified member here that could be appointed as a moderator specifically for that forum in order that it can be a place of good discussion?
I hope they can help. I read the thread, and people bring in a lot of unfinished business from elsewhere, don't they? Maybe the mods could move it to the Lounge? Thats' heavily moderated.

I know lots of posters on other Christian forums that would probably participate in the religion forum here, but won't because every thread is destroyed by the non-believers.

It would be like twenty of us going into every cooking thread to post inane comments in order to destroy the thread and, eventually, the sub-forum altogether. People see that it's a waste of time and stop clicking.

It appears to be the same handful of posters over and over and over again, so maybe the fix is a lot easier than it looks. Frankly Christians are despised by right wingers as much as by left wingers, so I doubt much will be done. I go to Christian forums to ask questions and read discussions on religion, since the pattern of spamming and trolling of religion forums are a common feature of all the message boards, unfortunately; the country isn't far from tossing them into ovens at this point.

Christian haters? Really? All Christians don't believe in Hal Lindsey's theology. Tossing who into ovens?

Do you actually believe in demons? The story goes that Lilith birthed demons during the 130 years she cohabited with Adam

anti-Gods reject God and angels but believe in aliens you moron. TRY TO KEEP UP.

You believe in aliens? Stop projecting.

Christian haters? Really? All Christians don't believe in Hal Lindsey's theology. Tossing who into ovens?

^^^^ example of fatuous trolling and strawmen.

^^^^ example of fatuous trolling and strawmen.

Who are you saying will be tossed into ovens?

Agreed. I sent you a PM.

No. I do not believe we are being visited by aliens. Why axe a stupid question if you're gonna make asinine ASSumptions

in Hal Lindsey's theology. Tossing who into ovens?
Neither do I. But at least when I come into the RELIGION Forum, I come with a BIBLICAL perspective

Sounds to me like you read revelation as a futurist. All the symbolism was understood by the people of the first century. It was written to give them hope not 2000 years into the future.

No. I do not believe we are being visited by aliens. Why axe a stupid question if you're gonna make asinine ASSumptions

Then why did you bring up aliens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back