Is there anything that can be done to save the Religion forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The trolling is out of control. Perhaps this is not the proper community to discuss such matters. Take this thread, for instance.

you could pray:dunno:

This thread has quickly become an example of what the Religion Forum has devolved into.

Mods need to delete posts that only serve to derail the Thread TOPIC. It Isnt that hard, but some have their own hostility to Christianity, so they allow this

So God will destroy ALL humans who don't worship Jesus Christ and accept him as THEIR savior?

Even if BILLIONS of them have never had the opportunity to even HEAR of Jesus or the Bible ??

Do you have any idea how ridiculous this sounds?
Yes. But dont worry. When you meet Him face to face, you will accept Him.

Likewise, when you meet Allah....Buddha or whatever God.

I guess you will demand YOUR God has first dibs? How "Christian" of you.

All this emotion and anger.......over a book written by MEN of FLESH and BONES just like you and me.

ON YOUR KNEES then !!!

This ignorance on the topic is what makes you a troll on the topic

Let me guess....JESUS told you to say that.

I actually have a lot of respect for Jesus

He was the single most successful venture capitalist that ever lived. He pitched an idea over 2000 years ago and people have given untold trillions of dollars to Christian religions and are still giving billions a year today

This thread has quickly become an example of what the Religion Forum has devolved into.

Mods need to delete posts that only serve to derail the Thread TOPIC. It 8snt that hard

Right...AGREE or be SILENCED !!!!

The Jesus way !!!
I'll try to reason with your idiocy.

BACK TO THE COOKING EXAMPLE

If you post your favorite Lasagna recipe in a Cooking Forum, and 20 assholes start posting something like, "You need to prove why cooking is better than my raw food diet" ir some other unrelated nonsense for the sole purpose of disrupting the thread, would that make sense to you?

If you cant be reasonable here, I will simply put you on ignore. Some people arent worth the time

Mods need to delete posts that only serve to derail the Thread TOPIC. It 8snt that hard

Right...AGREE or be SILENCED !!!!

The Jesus way !!!
I'll try to reason with your idiocy.

BACK TO THE COOKING EXAMPLE

If you post your favorite Lasagna recipe in a Cooking Forum, and 20 assholes start posting something like, "You need to prove why cooking is better than my raw food diet" ir some other unrelated nonsense for the sole purpose of disrupting the thread, would that make sense to you?

If you cant be reasonable here, I will simply put you on ignore. Some people arent worth the time

I would reply.....but, as you say, some people aren't worth it

The atheists and pseudo-Christians, whom I honestly believe are under extreme demonic influence, are programmed and compelled to destroy any discussion of Jesus. As well, they would be ELATED to see the religion forum eradicated entirely.

The question is, does this community's management team care to protect the Religion forum so that believers of ALL FAITHS can engage in honest, legitimate, discussion of Godly matters?

Is there any qualified member here that could be appointed as a moderator specifically for that forum in order that it can be a place of good discussion?

I do not think this board is a good place to discuss Spiritual Matters....too many followers of Satan on here aka....democrats

The atheists and pseudo-Christians, whom I honestly believe are under extreme demonic influence, are programmed and compelled to destroy any discussion of Jesus. As well, they would be ELATED to see the religion forum eradicated entirely.

The question is, does this community's management team care to protect the Religion forum so that believers of ALL FAITHS can engage in honest, legitimate, discussion of Godly matters?

Is there any qualified member here that could be appointed as a moderator specifically for that forum in order that it can be a place of good discussion?

You think this is bad, check out the hate-fest that is the Race Relations Forum.
Most of which is instigated by one poster, who is given more leeway here than any other poster.

And while we're at it, the Education Forum is basically people yelling "indoctrination!" "brainwashing!" and completely ignoring what actual teachers try to explain about the field. I've tried many times to start threads about actual topics in education - nothing. But start a thread about some insidious plot to turn the nation's youth into zombies and you've got a 50 pager on your hands.

Few people want to really discuss any topic in any forum. They just want to proclaim their preconceived notions and tell anyone who disagrees how much they suck. (guilty, by the way)

So why do you seek serious discussion about religion on a political message board that is Troll Central and full of angry people??

Because people that are well don't need a physician.

Mark 2:17 When Jesus heard this, He told them, "Those who are well don't need a doctor, but the sick do need one. I didn't come to call the righteous, but sinners."

Mods need to delete posts that only serve to derail the Thread TOPIC. It Isnt that hard, but some have their own hostility to Christianity, so they allow this

This place is dead, save for the trolls.

So why do you seek serious discussion about religion on a political message board that is Troll Central and full of angry people??

Why does USMessageBoard have a "Religion" sub-forum if it's going to abandon the sub-forum to trolls that destroy it?

I can and do engage in discussion of all types on other forums. Do you?

There are some really good posters on here. Unfortunately, the trolls that derail every thread drive away potential members from joining and participating. They also drive discussion to other forums, as you suggested I do. Ultimiately, the forums die as good posters seek greener pastures, free of thread-hijacking, trolls.
In March or April, I will have been here 10 years. The first several years I posted as Freedombecki, but as my husband's dementia grew more and more demanding, I almost couldn't do anything but keep a watchful eye on him, or he would hop in the truck and drive somewhere till he ran out of gas. I finally wound up having to carry two sets of car keys in jeans pockets, including and especially at night, and I couldn't post anymore after the sheriff brought him home when he took a 6 mile walk. Needless to say, the sheriffs in 2 counties told me they didn't want to see him driving, either. That is when I had to hide his keys on my person. And I forgot my latest password, because at one point, it became necessary to change them for security reasons. And one sad day, I woke up from a nap in front of the tv, asked him if he liked the movie, but he didn't answer, as he too had fallen asleep, only he never woke up again. After his funeral and all the goodbyes were said, I took at least a year or two off to get over the shock of living alone in the country. The first time I went online, I came back here, because I missed all the friends here, but couldn't log in, not able to recall my password nor find the notebook I kept all my passwords in. So I took my present name, and logged in with a new password. The mods were kind enough to say my old moniker could be brought back, but I just sorta liked beautress as a name and kept it. That's why it looks like I've been around here for under 5 years, which just isn't so. And when I looked up freedombecki, someone had changed my start date back a year or two less. Oddly, another poster and I had joined the same day, so I checked his date, which is how I knew someone had whittled my join date down, and I don't know who did it, or if somehow, a glitch in software had done the deed. Lol. I only know enough about computers to be a danger to myself and/or others. <giggle>

Good discussion or just discussion you approve and agree on?

There is a major difference and what you might consider trolling could be just someone explaining to you that not everyone that disagree with your opinion ( not matter how ludicrous it can be ) are posed with the Devil and in fact you are using religion to bash those you disagree with...

The trolling is out of control. Perhaps this is not the proper community to discuss such matters. Take this thread, for instance.

Lots of Christians think that Revelation is about the end of the world.. It isn't ..Its about the end of an era.. and most of it already happened in the first century.

K9buck, I had to request that my prayer thread be closed due to attacks from abusive stalkers a few years back. They spewed hatred for just about each prayer. I don't know what to do about all the meanness that goes on in the Religious threads.

Like I said, they are demonically influenced and compelled by their dark, spiritual, masters to oppose Christ, truth, and to destroy any discussion of Christ and of truth. As Jesus said, if they hate you, remember, they hated me first.

Do you actually believe in demons? The story goes that Lilith birthed demons during the 130 years she cohabited with Adam.

Do you actually believe in demons? The story goes that Lilith birthed demons during the 130 years she cohabited with Adam
This is the ignorance that goes on down there.

Angels and demons existed before Man. Jesus made that clear. If you dont believe in God, angels or demons why are you down there pissing on threads you dont even believe in. THOSE DISCUSSIONS ARENT FOR YOU

Do you really believe in "space aliens"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back