Is there anything that can be done to save the Religion forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
? I didn't say why I left.
I came back because I missed you so much.

Well, you didn't need to actually SAY why you were leaving.

I am just heartened to know that our undeniable geriatric sexual chemistry has brought you back.
No, I can always count on you to think and speak for me, you knowing so much more than a mere awoman.

Too bad not many can appreciate wit but instead resort to name calling and assinine meme's or filth.

The atheists and pseudo-Christians, whom I honestly believe are under extreme demonic influence, are programmed and compelled to destroy any discussion of Jesus. As well, they would be ELATED to see the religion forum eradicated entirely.

The question is, does this community's management team care to protect the Religion forum so that believers of ALL FAITHS can engage in honest, legitimate, discussion of Godly matters?

Is there any qualified member here that could be appointed as a moderator specifically for that forum in order that it can be a place of good discussion?

You think this is bad, check out the hate-fest that is the Race Relations Forum.

The atheists and pseudo-Christians, whom I honestly believe are under extreme demonic influence, are programmed and compelled to destroy any discussion of Jesus. As well, they would be ELATED to see the religion forum eradicated entirely.

The question is, does this community's management team care to protect the Religion forum so that believers of ALL FAITHS can engage in honest, legitimate, discussion of Godly matters?

Is there any qualified member here that could be appointed as a moderator specifically for that forum in order that it can be a place of good discussion?

You think this is bad, check out the hate-fest that is the Race Relations Forum.
Most of which is instigated by one poster, who is given more leeway here than any other poster.

The trolling is out of control. Perhaps this is not the proper community to discuss such matters. Take this thread, for instance.

Last time it was brought up, the leftist mod laughed in your face. It belongs to the anti-gods.

no such thing as demons.

the problem is you think people who don't agree with you are somehow possessed by demons

The trolling is out of control. Perhaps this is not the proper community to discuss such matters. Take this thread, for instance.

I hope they can help. I read the thread, and people bring in a lot of unfinished business from elsewhere, don't they? Maybe the mods could move it to the Lounge? Thats' heavily moderated.

I know lots of posters on other Christian forums that would probably participate in the religion forum here, but won't because every thread is destroyed by the non-believers.

It would be like twenty of us going into every cooking thread to post inane comments in order to destroy the thread and, eventually, the sub-forum altogether. People see that it's a waste of time and stop clicking.
so you only want to talk to other people who believe the exact same thing as you?

WHat fun is that?

So God will destroy ALL humans who don't worship Jesus Christ and accept him as THEIR savior?

Even if BILLIONS of them have never had the opportunity to even HEAR of Jesus or the Bible ??

Do you have any idea how ridiculous this sounds?
no more ridiculous than a god only making himself known to people over 2 thousand years ago but not since.

So God will destroy ALL humans who don't worship Jesus Christ and accept him as THEIR savior?

Even if BILLIONS of them have never had the opportunity to even HEAR of Jesus or the Bible ??

Yes. But dont worry. When you meet Him face to face, you will accept Him.

no such thing as demons.

the problem is you think people who don't agree with you are somehow possessed by demons
Every atheist reject Spirit beings but believes other physical beings can travel interstellar or even intergalactic distances. Which is more rediculous?

Likewise, when you meet Allah....Buddha or whatever God.

I guess you will demand YOUR God has first dibs? How "Christian" of you.

All this emotion and anger.......over a book written by MEN of FLESH and BONES just like you and me.

ON YOUR KNEES then !!!

I hope they can help. I read the thread, and people bring in a lot of unfinished business from elsewhere, don't they? Maybe the mods could move it to the Lounge? Thats' heavily moderated.

I know lots of posters on other Christian forums that would probably participate in the religion forum here, but won't because every thread is destroyed by the non-believers.

It would be like twenty of us going into every cooking thread to post inane comments in order to destroy the thread and, eventually, the sub-forum altogether. People see that it's a waste of time and stop clicking.
so you only want to talk to other people who believe the exact same thing as you?

WHat fun is that?
The Religion For7m is for those

no such thing as demons.

Every atheist reject Spirit beings but believes other physical beings can travel interstellar or even intergalactic distances. Which is more rediculous?
Really every atheist?

I am well aware that we cannot travel interstellar distances in any time frame that makes such travel feasible.

I have heard a believer say that they are absolutely sure there is no intelligent life in the entire universe because if there was they would have talked to us by now. Now that's ridiculous.

Heavily influenced. Every religious discussion must be pissed on by people like you

Yeah too bad you think people who disagree with you are being hostile.

I wonder why that is?

And there is no forum on this board that is not open to everyone so I'll post wherever the fuck I want

Likewise, when you meet Allah....Buddha or whatever God.

I guess you will demand YOUR God has first dibs? How "Christian" of you.

All this emotion and anger.......over a book written by MEN of FLESH and BONES just like you and me.

ON YOUR KNEES then !!!

This ignorance on the topic is what makes you a troll on the topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back