Is there anything that can be done to save the Religion forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
The trolling is out of control. Perhaps this is not the proper community to discuss such matters. Take this thread, for instance.

• Banned
The atheists and pseudo-Christians, whom I honestly believe are under extreme demonic influence, are programmed and compelled to destroy any discussion of Jesus. As well, they would be ELATED to see the religion forum eradicated entirely.

The question is, does this community's management team care to protect the Religion forum so that believers of ALL FAITHS can engage in honest, legitimate, discussion of Godly matters?

Is there any qualified member here that could be appointed as a moderator specifically for that forum in order that it can be a place of good discussion?

The trolling is out of control. Perhaps this is not the proper community to discuss such matters. Take this thread, for instance.

:itsok:

Criticism of adherence to a political ideology that contradicts religious belief is not trolling.

Too bad you are unable to process this simple truism.

• Banned

Criticism of adherence to a political ideology that contradicts religious belief is not trolling.

You don't address the topic of the thread. Instead, you bash Trump, who is NOT the topic of the thread.

Next I'll start a thread about cooking lasagna and then you'll be there bashing Trump too.

Like I said, does the management of this community have an interest in protecting the quality of discussion in the various sub-forums in order to eliminate your trolling, thread-hijacking, and flaming.

The atheists and pseudo-Christians, whom I honestly believe are under extreme demonic influence, are programmed and compelled to destroy any discussion of Jesus. As well, they would be ELATED to see the religion forum eradicated entirely.

The question is, does this community's management team care to protect the Religion forum so that believers of ALL FAITHS can engage in honest, legitimate, discussion of Godly matters?

Is there any qualified member here that could be appointed as a moderator specifically for that forum in order that it can be a place of good discussion?
I hope they can help. I read the thread, and people bring in a lot of unfinished business from elsewhere, don't they? Maybe the mods could move it to the Lounge? Thats' heavily moderated.

It is good when these people rear their ugly head and pop out of the closet.

• Banned

I hope they can help. I read the thread, and people bring in a lot of unfinished business from elsewhere, don't they? Maybe the mods could move it to the Lounge? Thats' heavily moderated.

I know lots of posters on other Christian forums that would probably participate in the religion forum here, but won't because every thread is destroyed by the non-believers.

It would be like twenty of us going into every cooking thread to post inane comments in order to destroy the thread and, eventually, the sub-forum altogether. People see that it's a waste of time and stop clicking.

You don't address the topic of the thread. Instead, you bash Trump, who is NOT the topic of the thread.

Next I'll start a thread about cooking lasagna and then you'll be there bashing Trump too.

To be fair, have you ever tried Rump's lasagna? :puke:

I know lots of posters on other Christian forums that would probably participate in the religion forum here, but won't because every thread is destroyed by the non-believers.

It would be like twenty of us going into every cooking thread to post inane comments in order to destroy the thread and, eventually, the sub-forum altogether. People see that it's a waste of time and stop clicking.
If USMB doesn't have the staff to moderate the forum well enough for you, I'd suggest another Christian board for those discussions. That's just me, though. This place is what it is, and it's recently lost two senior mods.

So why do you seek serious discussion about religion on a political message board that is Troll Central and full of angry people??

K9buck, I had to request that my prayer thread be closed due to attacks from abusive stalkers a few years back. They spewed hatred for just about each prayer. I don't know what to do about all the meanness that goes on in the Religious threads.

Muslims are every bit as convinced as you are about your beliefs that they are correct and you are absolutely wrong

They even have books to prove it.

So why do you seek serious discussion about religion on a political message board that is Troll Central and full of angry people??

Why does USMessageBoard have a "Religion" sub-forum if it's going to abandon the sub-forum to trolls that destroy it?

I can and do engage in discussion of all types on other forums. Do you?

There are some really good posters on here. Unfortunately, the trolls that derail every thread drive away potential members from joining and participating. They also drive discussion to other forums, as you suggested I do. Ultimiately, the forums die as good posters seek greener pastures, free of thread-hijacking, trolls.

K9buck, I had to request that my prayer thread be closed due to attacks from abusive stalkers a few years back. They spewed hatred for just about each prayer. I don't know what to do about all the meanness that goes on in the Religious threads.

Like I said, they are demonically influenced and compelled by their dark, spiritual, masters to oppose Christ, truth, and to destroy any discussion of Christ and of truth. As Jesus said, if they hate you, remember, they hated me first.

Muslims are every bit as convinced as you are about your beliefs that they are correct and you are absolutely wrong They even have books to prove it.

That's ok with me! They can even create threads to discuss such things, provided the trolls don't destroy the thread and drive everyone away, as they always do.

So God will destroy ALL humans who don't worship Jesus Christ and accept him as THEIR savior?

Even if BILLIONS of them have never had the opportunity to even HEAR of Jesus or the Bible ??

Do you have any idea how ridiculous this sounds?

Why does USMessageBoard have a "Religion" sub-forum if it's going to abandon the sub-forum to trolls that destroy it?

I can and do engage in discussion of all types on other forums. Do you?

There are some really good posters on here. Unfortunately, the trolls that derail every thread drive away potential members from joining and participating. They also drive discussion to other forums, as you suggested I do. Ultimiately, the forums die as good posters seek greener pastures, free of thread-hijacking, trolls.
Maybe you should ask a mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back