There needs to be a separate forum on antisemitism, just as there is for racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I absolutely DO get it.
Wow. You don't get it.
I get the desire to feel like you're a "victim" because you can't get everything you want in this world. That's why people fall for these silly conspiracies. We live in a country of 330 million people all struggling to get the kind of government we want. This is what you get when you have 330 million people on all ends of the political spectrum.

The, "not a dimes worth of difference" crowd are shallow thinkers. As are the 3rd party whiners. We have a ton of 3rd parties. It's on them to convince the majority

No, I absolutely DO get it.

I get the desire to feel like you're a "victim" because you can't get everything you want in this world. That's why people fall for these silly conspiracies. We live in a country of 330 million people all struggling to get the kind of government we want. This is what you get when you have 330 million people on all ends of the political spectrum.

The, "not a dimes worth of difference" crowd are shallow thinkers. As are the 3rd party whiners. We have a ton of 3rd parties. It's on them to convince the majority

No, you clearly still don't get it. First of all, I don't feel like a victim at all, and the reason I refuse to play their game is not because I "can't get everything I want." It's because I know it's a manipulation, and I know that they purposely want people to think they only have two choices, because they control both sides. That's one of the things you're not getting.

Secondly, just the fact that you said "silly conspiracies" shows that you still trust the government and media, and you clearly haven't done much research. Like I said on another thread, this is not something you can learn in a few minutes by reading a couple paragraphs. I started researching this stuff in the 90s, and it takes years of seeking the truth (as opposed to swallowing up whatever BS you're being fed by the TV) which I can tell you haven't done.

I'm surprised you think this way, because as a Christian you should know that this is a corrupt, fallen world, and you know who the lowercase "god" of this world is. That lowercase god of this world influences and controls many things, which is why we shouldn't put so much trust in worldly governments, the media, Hollywood, etc. It is foolish to do that, as a Christian, because you are allowing yourself to be manipulated.

Not trusting government does not make one a conspirator theorist , or for that matter a domestic terrorist (thx Hillary)

~S~

AMEN. :thup: Thank you for being an independent thinker, which seems to be rare around here. You are a breath of fresh air. The funny but sad thing is, the PTSB have successfully gotten regular people to do their dirty work for them, when you have people bashing and mocking "conspiracy theorists".... which is precisely what the corrupt powers want to happen.

Of course they want questioning the government to be a bad thing, and amazingly they have succeeded in getting people to think that way.

That's why evil people like Hillary use the phrase "domestic terrorist" and why that accusation is being put out there more and more.... because they are purposely trying to discredit and character assassinate decent honest people who believe in the principles our country was founded on, the constitution, freedom and sovereignty... and who speak out against the subversive ones in power. We are the enemy to those who want to destroy all of that, so of course they want to discredit us.

Last edited:
Useful idiots are going to ensure that we get something far, far more repugnant to civil liberties than the previous Patriot Act. Never let a perfectly good crisis go to waste and whatnot.

And, of course, the globalist puppetmaster will love them for it. Well..until their usefulness has expired. Then it's under the bus they go with the rest of us. There was a time when it was almost humorous that people who routinely participated in coercion didn't understand their actual role in it. And absolutely nothing of the consequence of that particiupation.

But now it's just plain repulsive in that if those types aren't re-educated in the dire manner with which they're in desperate need, they're gona help turn what's left of the Republic into a full blown slave society for the rest of us.

I imagine we'll very likely see the dupoly introducing some kind of anti-1st Amendment legislation at the very least. They'll likely try to hit your 1st and 4th the hardest and the fastest. Probably at the same time. The manufactured border shenanigans will likely play into it as well, so as to justify hitting our civil liberties there, too. For which those who participate in the coercion will love them for.

But you know what they say. Ignorance is bliss.

It's the arrogance combined with ignarance, however, that is most repugnant.

Last edited:
I tell you what, though. This new sig line of mine seems to work very well with just about all of the dialogue pertaining to topical content around here these days.

I think I'll keep it for a while.

I'm surprised you think this way, because as a Christian you should know that this is a corrupt, fallen world, and you know who the lowercase "god" of this world is.

Why would you be surprised? Many self-professed, fundamentalist Christians are just as bad as fundamentalist Islam once the cloak is removed. And very provincial. These days it's largely reduced to just another ''pronoun'' that gets invoked for sake of convenience and to serve as confirmation for one's own self-righteous sense of self-importance or to placate one's infantile need for centrality. Some of the most repugnant, thoroughly corrupted quislings, usurpers and trustees in a slave society I've ever met identify as ''Christian."

Last edited:
Why would you be surprised? Many self-professed, fundamentalist Christians are just as bad as fundamentalist Islam once the cloak is removed. And very provincial. These days it's largely reduced to just another ''pronoun'' that gets invoked for sake of convenience and to serve as confirmation for one's own self-righteous sense of self-importance or to placate one's infantile need for centrality. Some of the most repugnant, thoroughly corrupted quislings, usurpers and trustees in a slave society I've ever met identify as ''Christian."

Well...I know what you mean, but I don't know if I'd use the word 'quisling' because doesn't that require intent? The problem is that many people in the US (which includes many professed Christians) are unwittingly participating in the usurping of this country from within, through their support of the status quo. For example, look at how many people cheered for the war in Iraq after 9/11, which was based on lies and led to unconstitutional anti-American legislation like the Patriot Act. People keep falling for lies, deception and underhanded age-old strategies like Order out of Chaos and Divide and Conquer.

But there's a difference between being deceived and knowingly going along with subversive actions that lead to a corrupt authoritarian system.

Of course you have. Why lie about it? It's very, very, very Irish-American to do so.
Not very much so. We Irish Americans have always stood up and stood tall. Same thing with our brothers and sisters in the homeland in Ireland. The IRA of the 20th century

and in 1798 Nobody will forget the united Irishman.

America and its people have always sympathized with the plight of the Irish against the English. After all we had the American revolution against the English crown.

Memorials went up all over America. Irish-Americans demanded to be victims like the Black-Americans roots in slavery here show.The poor Irish and the potato famine... boo hoo hoo

One of my grandmothers was so embarrassed by you lace curtain, shanty Irish. :auiqs.jpg:
Most black Americans and Irish Americans are proud of their ancestors. We don’t play the victim status .

Everyone with common sense knows that slavery was always a worldwide issue. But it’s only the propagandists that want to make it out as if the blacks had the worst, or the Jews had at the worst, or the Irish had at the worst.

Another not so subtle, "it's the Jews fault" posts

People, and governments, grow complacent when there are long stretches of peace.

Anyone living in America should understand this. Especially with our current inept government

That’s not how I think and this is often the problem on the Internet assumptions are made. I know how I think and I’m at peace with my views.

It cannot be denied that some Jews in Israel have committed the same types of violent acts as hamas… I showed you the proof.

It’s also true that most people in Israel and Palestine are good people very peaceful.

Well...I know what you mean, but I don't know if I'd use the word 'quisling' because doesn't that require intent?

No, huh uh. As I often repeat, people who participate in coercion understand very, very little of their role in it. And absolutely nothing of its consequence.

People react. And that's what the globalist puppetmasters managing both sets of strings attached to the so-called ''sides'' wants. It's what the puppetmaster needs.

I mean, look around. What's the very first thing that happened when this latest ''event'' occured.

The very first thing that happened was that we saw numerous polls popping up around here and all over the web coercing people only to pick a side.

It's the same thing that always happens with events like this, whether it be foreign or domesic, and not limited to matters of warfare alone. The same tactics occur no matter the popularized issue of the day.

And what does that really accomplish? And for whom precisely?

All that it really accomplshes is that people start shaking their peckers back and forth at each other and commence to ritualistically calling each other no good, dirty, rotten, filthy stinking supporters of whatever ''side'' rather than intelligently reasoning the actual plot of what is going on in scope.

That stupid game of follow the carrot around on the stick has since dominated the board and most other places on the www.

And who benefits from that? You know the answer to that.

Ah well. There's a lot I could say about it. But I feel that it is a waste of my time.

I said pretty much all I had to say about it on the first ''hurry up and pick a side'' poll that immediately popped up, linked here...

I'm just gonna roll with my sig line. It's short and sweet, to the point and cannot be contested.

Last edited:
I mean, look around. What's the very first thing that happened when this latest ''event'' occured.

The very first thing that happened was that we saw numerous polls popping up around here and all over the web coercing people only to pick a side.

It's the same thing that always happens, with events like this, whether it be foreign or domesic, and not limited to matters of warfare alone. The same tactics occur no matter the popularized issue of the day.

And what does that really accomplish?

All that it really accomplshes is that people start shaking their peckers back and forth at each other and commence to ritualistically calling each other no good, dirty, rotten, filthy stinking supporters of whatever ''side'' rather than reasoning the actual plot of what is going on in scope.

That stupid game of follow the carrot around on the stick has since dominated the board and most other places on the www.

And who benefits from that? You know the answer to that.

Ah well. There's a lot I could say about it. But I feel that it is a waste of my time.

I'm just gonna roll with my sig line. It's short and sweet, to the point and cannot be contested.

Absoflippinlutely. lol. THANK YOU!!! I couldn't agree more, but you already know that.

Absoflippinlutely. lol. THANK YOU!!! I couldn't agree more, but you already know that.

Us unregenerates have our moments I suppose. You know how you always say that I'm an unregenerate? Heh heh...

Ah well. I'm gonna go troll Toro down in the basement. If I'm gonna sit around and jerk off I might as well have a little something to show for it.

The over-all theme of dialogue hasn't seemed to change up here on the top floors and I don't foresee it changing any time soon. It's amazing how quickly America's own woes have been reduced to yesterday's news and shoved out of sight and out of mind.

Sure is convenient. And, as I'd mentioned, very useful...to someone...

Last edited:
Why would you be surprised? Many self-professed, fundamentalist Christians are just as bad as fundamentalist Islam once the cloak is removed
What a disgusting, uninformed thing to say. Typical of the God haters

Can't remember ever beheading anyone. I am getting older. Maybe I'm just having a Biden moment

Last edited:
Nobody

You can never allow yourselves to see how barbaric these primitive 7th century cultures can be.
Return of the Neanderthal

It's not about cultures; it's about creatures. The Arab desert rats are a pandemic against the human race. Only those who are unfit for civilization have sympathy for such savages.

Our Multiculties are bitter misfits who, because of a decadent exclusion of the talented who created our achievements, have infiltrated high places and are dragging us back to the same Dark Ages that the Paleonasties are genetically incapable of ever getting out of.

Given the absolute TORRENT of vile, threatening comments about Jews throughout the world - ”Kill the Jews!…..”Gas the Jews!”……. - in an anti-Jew atmosphere not seen since the Nazi Holocaust, we need to have a dedicated forum. It should not have to be placed in the racism forum, where blacks object to attention to their cause being diverted, nor should it be hidden under the broad Religion forum.

This is alarming stuff for many Jews as the hate toward them is being increasingly revealed.

It can be placed in Zone 1, just as the racism forum is. But to allow a dedicated forum for blacks to discuss events of a century or two ago, and not have a similarly dedicated forum for Jews to discuss current events would show a liberal bias right there.
Maybe those interested in the Jewish faith could debate such drama on Jewish forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back