Is there anything in the democrat party that isn't a crisis?

Ukraine/Russia
Covid
Gas prices
Food shortages

It's a disaster all right
Did you notice that when the COVID death toll was much worse under Biden (and that’s with benefit of the vaccine) than it was under Trump, the CDC came out to reclassify COVID-related deaths and removed about 25% from the total? If that doesn’t tell you that FAUCI and the liberals at CDC were exaggerating the numbers under Trump for political gain, nothing will!

Did you notice that when the COVID death toll was much worse under Biden (and that’s with benefit of the vaccine) than it was under Trump, the CDC came out to reclassify COVID-related deaths and removed about 25% from the total? If that doesn’t tell you that FAUCI and the liberals at CDC were exaggerating the numbers under Trump for political gain, nothing will!

It's all a complete disaster. But what Biden is doing now is such a BIGGER disaster I'm afraid what they managed under Covid will all be swept under the rug

Whole time Trump was a president there was a crisis
Now with the dems in power we've gone from crisis, to crisis, to crisis.

Ever since the Jan 6th thing everything they say is extreme language and phrasing. They don't know how to scale things up, if they want something it's an emergency, if they don't like something it's a crisis, if they need to push an agenda it's the end of the world or were under attack, etc.

It's always the worst case scenario using the most extreme language possible with them. Even when they started seeing they weren't looking well and wanted to change voting laws because "Republicans want to destroy democracy and America itself" and so on.

It's all they can do is use scary language to try and push themselves through

It's all a complete disaster. But what Biden is doing now is such a BIGGER disaster I'm afraid what they managed under Covid will all be swept under the rug
Where I live, they’re starting to pump up the fear again, even though the number of cases are less than 5% of what they were in January. They are petrified that things will return to normal, and that they’ll lose the fear factor in pushing through another ballot harvesting scheme. I went to McDonalds, and just a few weeks after the Governor of a neighboring liberal state declared masks were not required indoors, was a new sign saying “Due to the recent rise in COVID cases, masks are required.” WTH?

Most Trump Crisis were self inflicted
Increasing oil production to 17 million barrels a day is SCARY TO YOU HUH............Time to burn the country to the ground.

LOOK AT THIS PHOTGRAPH

maxresdefault.jpg

Ever since the Jan 6th thing everything they say is extreme language and phrasing. They don't know how to scale things up, if they want something it's an emergency, if they don't like something it's a crisis, if they need to push an agenda it's the end of the world or were under attack, etc.

It's always the worst case scenario using the most extreme language possible with them. Even when they started seeing they weren't looking well and wanted to change voting laws because "Republicans want to destroy democracy and America itself" and so on.

It's all they can do is use scary language to try and push themselves through
I got a fund raising letter from my lib Representative. On the card where you check how much you’re giving, the lead sentence was “I want to fight dangerous Republican extremists and wish to donate.…”

The sad thing is, here in Liberalville, they believe him. That’s how he got in in the first place - spreading fear about evil Republicans.

Where I live, they’re starting to pump up the fear again, even though the number of cases are less than 5% of what they were in January. They are petrified that things will return to normal, and that they’ll lose the fear factor in pushing through another ballot harvesting scheme. I went to McDonalds, and just a few weeks after the Governor of a neighboring liberal state declared masks were not required indoors, was a new sign saying “Due to the recent rise in COVID cases, masks are required.” WTH?
They are now trying to push a NEW VARIANT COMING......China locked down..................They need to steal another election coming up.

They need a War to cover the miserable assholes they were during Covid.........which caused all this crap now over a high survival rate virus.

They ARE LOCUSTS.

I honestly do not think they will be able to get away with that here. Though my husband did say he noticed an uptick in mask-wearing yesterday (though he went to a more liberal area of our county).

I plan to ignore any such signs in the future. Nope. Never again.

was “I want to fight dangerous Republican extremists and wish to donate.…”

Trump
Marjorie Taylor Greene
Boebert
Gaetz
Hawthorne
Gossar

All great for Democrat fund raising

I honestly do not think they will be able to get away with that here. Though my husband did say he noticed an uptick in mask-wearing yesterday (though he went to a more liberal area of our county).

I was recently kept out of a restaurant because I didn’t have a mask - all to walk the 15 feet from the entrance to the table. And here’s how stuoid these libe are: they didn’t have a disposable one to offer me, which I would have put on because I REALLY was in the mood for Mexican. Instead, they lost out on a paying customer, in a restaurant that was only 10% occupied.

Libs are such virtue-signaling idiots.

I only did just enough not to get fired at work from day one........We even called the mask police the MASK NAZI'S right in front of them.....lmao

Some would say we KNOW IT'S BS.......but our orders come from California..........lol

Outside of work I HARDLY WORE THEM AT ALL from day one..........EVEN WHEN IT SAID OR ELSE........

Such is living in a Deep Red State...........we simply don't give a damn when they inact stupid shit.........businesses early on told them to go to hell and opened up anyway.....but some were lost do to the shutting down and working from home BS.

There is NOTHING great for Democrat fundraising right now. What are you gonna raise money on? BIDEN? High gas prices? Nuclear war?

Get outta here

Donald J Trump is a great fundraiser for Democrats

The other TRUMP Republicans are almost as good

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back