Governor Gavin Newsom appoints California's first appointed transgender judge, Andi Mudryk

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
named to Sacramento County Superior Court, one of 8 judges he appointed today. First openly trans person appointed to the bench in CA (there's an elected one in Alameda County)

FOut_wAVkAcl75l

I really could give a shit what Mr. Mudryk does in his spare time. If dressing up as a broad makes him happy, good for him.

However, he's showing total contempt for the public by reporting to work as a judge while in costume.

How can he expect witnesses who testify to tell the whole truth, if he refuses to?

The tremendous gay lawman J. Edgar Hoover dressed in ladies clothes, but not when he was on duty. When on the job, he was in a suit and tie.

I really could give a shit what Mr. Mudryk does in his spare time. If dressing up as a broad makes him happy, good for him.

However, he's showing total contempt for the public by reporting to work as a judge while in costume.

How can he expect witnesses who testify to tell the whole truth, if he refuses to?

The tremendous gay lawman J. Edgar Hoover dressed in ladies clothes, but not when he was on duty. When on the job, he was in a suit and tie.
So Hoover was living a lie ?

Not at all. He just kept his private and professional lives separate.

As the people have a right to expect, BTW.
You seem to be incredibly confused.
You have a oman here who is eminently and has overome huge battles in her life. And yet you citicise the way that she dresses. Its none of your fucking business.

You seem to be incredibly confused.
You have a oman here who is eminently and has overome huge battles in her life. And yet you citicise the way that she dresses. Its none of your fucking business.

Mudryk is a man, just like me. Its a lie for him to say that he's a broad.

Particularly in a setting where he is asking people to "tell the whole truth".

If he wants to play dress up in the evenings or on weekends- good for him. But he shouldn't walk around in drag while acting in a position of governmental authority.

Mudryk is a man, just like me. Its a lie for him to say that he's a broad.

Particularly in a setting where he is asking people to "tell the whole truth".

If he wants to play dress up in the evenings or on weekends- good for him. But he shouldn't walk around in drag while acting in a position of governmental authority.
You show yourself to be incredibly off the pace. It must be a problem living with victorian attitudes.

If they want to lie to themselves I don't care. But don't expect me to lie a long with you. It's not societies job to play into their fantasies. Go cosplay on your own time all you want if it makes you happy, but to stand infr ot of society and lie is shit.

A judge misrepresenting themselves, and the truth flies in the face of what a judge is supposed to be.

Forum List

Back