Is There ANY Order In Our Country Right Now?

That sucks. We have trees go down here & they usually seem to take out a fence in the process.
Do the sheep get into the tree & hurt themselves?
We had a horse break his leg in a downed tree a few years back & that sucked.
We've had a goat to keep a foal company but he was an asshole.
Now he's in the freezer. I like the fact I can butcher them myself in a few hours at the most.
A cow takes me much longer plus storage can be a problem.
You butcher large stock; I never did anything larger than a turkey or peafowl.

But I did a lot of things smaller -----

These are the main points I caught up on and I agree with you on the the other two,.. but if it's not the president's fault then who is it? Isn't he supposed to be governing our country?
We seem to always need to assign fault. Is it always necessarily someone’s fault? And, what is a U.S. president supposed do about worldwide supply chain problems or inflation? There are things he can do, such as bringing more critical manufacturing back to the US, but that won’t make itself felt for years. Same with inflation.

So you want your ass beat? Sure, I am game
So why can all you people threaten each other every third half hour, but TWO
mods have accused me of "threatening people" when 1. I know I didn't, 2. no threats are in any post, and 3. how can anyone plausibly threaten anyone on an anonymous Internet board anyway?? It's just a joke like yours, and not one I tell.

I am so bewildered and angry about this kind of maltreatment. I hate Zone 1 weirdness.

Democrats if you think there is please list the reason or reasons why you believe there is. Bonus points if you can do it without mentioning Trump.

Lots of order. Have you been to places like Somalia? Somalia doesn't have much order.

However the US is falling apart. Greed has taken over.

These are the main points I caught up on and I agree with you on the the other two,.. but if it's not the president's fault then who is it? Isn't he supposed to be governing our country?
A rather daunting task to micromanage.

That sucks. We have trees go down here & they usually seem to take out a fence in the process.
Do the sheep get into the tree & hurt themselves?
We had a horse break his leg in a downed tree a few years back & that sucked.
We've had a goat to keep a foal company but he was an asshole.
Now he's in the freezer. I like the fact I can butcher them myself in a few hours at the most.
A cow takes me much longer plus storage can be a problem.
Yeah, took out two fences, and one was the main farm gate --- huge oak, I couldn't believe that big dirt ball sticking way up in the air. It was a bad storm, wind mainly. The sheep got out the other way, roamed the subdivsivion nearby, came back followed by 40-leven children and three moms.

And a big guy who fortunately lifted up the gate and opened it to let the now-desperate sheep in. He had a farm background; he knew what he was doing.

Democrats if you think there is please list the reason or reasons why you believe there is. Bonus points if you can do it without mentioning Trump.

Bonus question. Can YOU get through a post without mentioning Trump? Seems like it's a "no".

We seem to always need to assign fault. Is it always necessarily someone’s fault?

Gas used to be below two dollars per gallon. It didn't get that way by itself. Also people used to want to work because it was their only source of income that they made. If they weren't like me and on SSI of course.

Gas used to be below two dollars per gallon. It didn't get that way by itself. Also people used to want to work because it was their only source of income that they made. If they weren't like me and on SSI of course.
Gas got that cheap because of Covid. Demand went way down, people weren’t traveling, production was too high, oil companies were losing money because there was more product than demand. US companies and OPEC cut production, prices crept up, then when Covid rates went down, travel and demand exploaded, production hadn’t caught up, and prices rose because there was more demand than product.

Then, Russia invaded Ukraine and that set into play a whole new dynamic with the global energy market and that affects us as well.

Energy companies plan exploration and production years in advance based on current market trends and future forecasts. Given all that what can a president do other than short term “feel good” measures like cutting the gas tax (which pays for our roads) or releasing oil from the strategic reserves?

Wow, can I get on SSI if I self identify as handicapped?

I mean, people are self identifying as everything else these days, why should handicapped people be left out?

We seem to always need to assign fault. Is it always necessarily someone’s fault? And, what is a U.S. president supposed do about worldwide supply chain problems or inflation? There are things he can do, such as bringing more critical manufacturing back to the US, but that won’t make itself felt for years. Same with inflation.
BS.
Announce immediately that he was wrong about getting rid of fossil fuels & force the EPA & DOE to allow access to public land oil supplies & prices would start dropping on fuel. This alone drives a major part of inflation.

Announce there will be no more clot shots mandates ANYWHERE or incentives to not work (extra benefits, rent payments, etc) & workers will come back.

Announce incentives (taxes, regs, etc) for businesses to come back & manufacturing jobs will multiply.

Announce he will only sign a balanced budget with a plan to pay back our debt & the dollar will stop it's decline in value.

Say we have no dog in the Ukraine-Russia fight & we can stop spending billions we don't have.

Denounce green energy & climate change as total BS & agricultural production comes back.

These would all stop the inflation he started & would help the Americans most affected by his anti-America first policies

Does this answer your question
6n2wnf.jpg

Gas got that cheap because of Covid. Demand went way down, people weren’t traveling, production was too high, oil companies were losing money because there was more product than demand. US companies and OPEC cut production, prices crept up, then when Covid rates went down, travel and demand exploaded, production hadn’t caught up, and prices rose because there was more demand than product.

Then, Russia invaded Ukraine and that set into play a whole new dynamic with the global energy market and that affects us as well.

Energy companies plan exploration and production years in advance based on current market trends and future forecasts. Given all that what can a president do other than short term “feel good” measures like cutting the gas tax (which pays for our roads) or releasing oil from the strategic reserves?
The global energy market does not have to affect us. We can be energy independent. There is no excuse not to be.

Okay, I confess,.. you're right. However, why do you think gas is so expensive now? Why aren't very many people working in your opinion?

Wow, can I get on SSI if I self identify as handicapped?

I mean, people are self identifying as everything else these days, why should handicapped people be left out?

Look, I won't deny that the handicapped system can be abused,.. but people who are actually either physically or mentally handicapped need it and the mentally handicapped (like me) can't help it.

Gas was going up before Russia

www.statista.com/statistics/204740/retail-price-of-gasoline-in-the-united-states-since-1990/

And gas was cheap before covid as the chart shows. Trump did that. Biden made it expensive like he's made a mess of everything else. Remember Bootyjudge going on Maternity leave for 3 months as supply chains were breaking down? Then came formula shortages and mysteriously food plants around the nation started burning down. All the while gas has kept going up.

Once again you shitlibs prove you're not paying attention

True, but stuff like that has always happened.

Point taken.
What white people getting locked up for life and minorities let go cause of "muh oppression"

Nah man that didn't start happening til Mike Brown and Ferguson now it's on steroids where special groups can do no wrong and white tax payers get locked up for defending themselves

Forum List

Back