Is there any country in the world that blacks...

Bojingles

May 30, 2021
In America, systemic racism is often blamed for disparities in the black community, so I ask you... is there any country in the world that blacks believe is free of racism (systemic or otherwise) and that they can thrive financially? Is there anywhere on the planet that blacks feel they can succeed and live happily?

Last edited:
Yes, check out African nations.

Too fking funny:

In America, systemic racism is often blamed for disparities in the black community, so I ask you... is there any country in the world that blacks believe is free of racism (systemic or otherwise) and that they can thrive financially? Is there anywhere on the planet that blacks feel they can succeed and live happily?

This is how far behind the OP is relative to knowledge about Africa. This link is to a book written in 1973 detailing the damage whites did to Africa. And that damage was still going on when he wrote the book. This was 18 years before the end of Apartheid.

Walter Rodney 1973 How Europe Underdeveloped Africa

This is how far behind the OP is relative to knowledge about Africa. This link is to a book written in 1973 detailing the damage whites did to Africa. And that damage was still going on when he wrote the book. This was 18 years before the end of Apartheid.
Do you have an answer to the question in the OP?

I am trying to understand the thinking behind the OP.
Are you trying to highlight the extent of racism in the World ?
Or.
Are you making a case that America is so much better for Black folks to live ?

Or.
If you listen to the mainstream narrative, you'd be lead to believe that America is rife with systemic racism which has contributed to stark disparities in wealth and financial well-being. Though for all its problems, I believe America offers black Americans opportunities that are as good as (or better than) any other country in the world. However, I'm curious if black Americans can name another country they believe is less racist and affords them a greater opportunity to succeed. If they aren't happy in America, is there anywhere in the world they think they'd be better off and happier? Or do they think the issues holding them back have engulfed the entire planet?

Last edited:

Nigeria has the largest population in Africa. This is the travel section of one of the most popular websites in Nigeria. In essence the travel section is how in the hell do I get a visa to:
USA
Canada
UK
Germany
Ireland
Poland
Italy
etc etc etc. 1097 pages long.

sticky.gif
Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4) ... (403) (404) (405)
new.gif

by justwise. 12942 posts & 290274 views. 2:18pm (scobyy2007)
sticky.gif
General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (2) (3) (4) ... (217) (218) (219)
new.gif

by justwise. 6988 posts & 205333 views. 2:17pm (babyest)
sticky.gif
General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (2) (3) (4) ... (496) (497) (498)
new.gif

by justwise. 15906 posts & 644046 views. 2:13pm (mosesolawuyi)
normal_post.gif
Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4) ... (580) (581) (582)
new.gif

by Nobody. 18604 posts & 679905 views. 2:16pm (sympygirl).................................................................................................................................................

Or.
If you listen to the mainstream narrative, you'd be lead to believe that America is rife with systemic racism which has contributed to stark disparities in wealth and financial well-being. Though for all its problems, I believe America offers black Americans opportunities that are as good as (or better than) any other country in the world. However, I'm curious if black Americans can name another country they believe is less racist and affords them a greater opportunity to succeed. If they aren't happy in America, is there anywhere in the world they think they'd be better off and happier? Or do they think the issues holding them back have engulfed the entire planet?
That seems a pointless exercise. Some will be better and some will be worse.
But the social norms in Norway or Tajikstan are of little relevance to an American citizen. They will be concerned about their own country and making improvements there.

Why on earth should people move in order to get a fair shake ?

Forum List

Back