Is there any country in the world that blacks...

Why on earth should people move in order to get a fair shake ?
The boiling sting of irony has consumed the above statement and shit it out like a post-taco-bell-burrito-feast shit.
Are you moving somewhere to a place that you might be happier ? Maybe the C18th ?
Your inability to comprehend the nature of the above exchange is absolutely no surprise.
Knowing your racist posting history I find it quite easy to join the dots.

That wasn't the point. I'm simply curious as to whether they believe there is another country they could move to that's less racist and would afford them a greater opportunity to succeed. Based on the lack of direct answers to the question by black members of this board, I tend to doubt such a country exists, but I could be wrong.

Last edited:
That wasn't the point. I'm simply curious as to whether they believe there is any other country they could move to that's less racist and would afford them a greater opportunity to succeed. At this point, I tend to believe there's no place on Earth that would meet that criterion for many of them, but I could be wrong.
And now I'm curious, as a representative whitey presuming to speak for all the rest, do you believe there is any other country where you could move to that's less racist? How about one that would afford you a greater opportunity to succeed? And now, both combined? Are you feeling slightly embarrassed yet?

And now I'm curious, as a representative whitey presuming to speak for all the rest
I specifically said, "I'm curious", so I'm obviously speaking exclusively for myself.
do you believe there is any other country where you could move to that's less racist? How about one that would afford you a greater opportunity to succeed? And now, both combined?
No, but I'm not the one complaining about either.

I specifically said, "I'm curious", so I'm obviously speaking exclusively for myself.
Who cares? You're not asking yourself. You're asking blacks to speak for all blacks here.
I'm curious if black Americans can name another country they believe is less racist and affords them a greater opportunity to succeed. If they aren't happy in America, is there anywhere in the world they think they'd be better off and happier? Or do they think the issues holding them back have engulfed the entire planet?
Hypothetically, for plausible deniability purposes, a silly person could take that as asking "black Americans" to speak for themselves. But to what end? You really expect anything other than the racists here to ambush whoever might respond? You've already invited them to do so:
I believe America offers black Americans opportunities that are as good as (or better than) any other country in the world.

Last edited:
In America, systemic racism is often blamed for disparities in the black community, so I ask you... is there any country in the world that blacks believe is free of racism (systemic or otherwise) and that they can thrive financially? Is there anywhere on the planet that blacks feel they can succeed and live happily?
The question could be asked in many ways.

For instance, why are immigrants, legal and illegal, able to come here often with nothing but the clothes on their back, often not able to speak English. Yet, through sheer grit, hard work, and.determination, they are able to succeed and thrive. I've known more than a few of these people.

The one huge exception is American blacks. A big.contributing factor could be that it is easy to blame others for one's failures. And whining and begging for ever more handouts would be far easier than working and taking responsibility for one's own decisions. It would be easy to get used to blaming others for every bad thing that happens to us.

Last edited:
Who cares?
No one's twisting your arm to participate in this thread.

You're not asking yourself. You're asking blacks to speak for all blacks here.
On behalf of my own curiosity, I'm asking black American's on this forum to offer their input. Regardless of the phrasing inherent in the original post, I'm not pretending the small sample size of responses could be extrapolated into a general consensus. Given this is a forum, it's merely a point of discussion.

You really expect anything other than the racists here to ambush whoever might respond?
Then we shouldn't be discussing racial issues at all, because racists will attempt to ambush anyone that disagrees with them on racial issues in general.

Last edited:
Let's historically examine one example.
Preferably examples from this century:

overview-Barack-Obama.jpg
Oprah.jpg
BCcurrent.jpg
Will Smith.jpg

Last edited:
This is how far behind the OP is relative to knowledge about Africa. This link is to a book written in 1973 detailing the damage whites did to Africa. And that damage was still going on when he wrote the book. This was 18 years before the end of Apartheid.
Do you have an answer to the question in the OP?
Yep, read the link.

In America, systemic racism is often blamed for disparities in the black community, so I ask you... is there any country in the world that blacks believe is free of racism (systemic or otherwise) and that they can thrive financially? Is there anywhere on the planet that blacks feel they can succeed and live happily?

Nigeria has the largest population in Africa. This is the travel section of one of the most popular websites in Nigeria. In essence the travel section is how in the hell do I get a visa to:
USA
Canada
UK
Germany
Ireland
Poland
Italy
etc etc etc. 1097 pages long.

sticky.gif
Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4) ... (403) (404) (405)
new.gif

by justwise. 12942 posts & 290274 views. 2:18pm (scobyy2007)
sticky.gif
General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (2) (3) (4) ... (217) (218) (219)
new.gif

by justwise. 6988 posts & 205333 views. 2:17pm (babyest)
sticky.gif
General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (2) (3) (4) ... (496) (497) (498)
new.gif

by justwise. 15906 posts & 644046 views. 2:13pm (mosesolawuyi)
normal_post.gif
Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4) ... (580) (581) (582)
new.gif

by Nobody. 18604 posts & 679905 views. 2:16pm (sympygirl).................................................................................................................................................
Would you racists like to talk about the all white poor ass dictaorship riddled white eastern european countries?

I am trying to understand the thinking behind the OP.
Are you trying to highlight the extent of racism in the World ?
Or.
Are you making a case that America is so much better for Black folks to live ?
If you listen to the mainstream narrative, you'd be lead to believe that America is rife with systemic racism which has contributed to stark disparities in wealth and financial well-being. Though for all its problems, I believe America offers black Americans opportunities that are as good as (or better than) any other country in the world. However, I'm curious if black Americans can name another country they believe is less racist and affords them a greater opportunity to succeed. If they aren't happy in America, is there anywhere in the world they think they'd be better off and happier? Or do they think the issues holding them back have engulfed the entire planet?
Your delusional white opinion allows you to deny fact. America is a racist nation and you don't speak to what opportunities are for blacks. Whites like you bitch about America all the time, so if the government is so terrible here for whitey, why don't YOU go back to the land of YOUR ancestors. We have first amendment rights white boy, just as much as you do to gripe about the system. So if that's something you cannot abide, you can go find a country with no blacks in it where you don't have to hear it.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHITE BOY?

Wow. reminds me of New Hampshire's motto

Live free long as Whitey says so.
That's right isn't it?

You're saying Blacks should be ok with being gunned down for being Black
Put in prison for crimes not committed
Experimented on by the government
BECAUSE the money's better.

WTF is wrong with you?

I am trying to understand the thinking behind the OP.
Are you trying to highlight the extent of racism in the World ?
Or.
Are you making a case that America is so much better for Black folks to live ?
If you listen to the mainstream narrative, you'd be lead to believe that America is rife with systemic racism which has contributed to stark disparities in wealth and financial well-being. Though for all its problems, I believe America offers black Americans opportunities that are as good as (or better than) any other country in the world. However, I'm curious if black Americans can name another country they believe is less racist and affords them a greater opportunity to succeed. If they aren't happy in America, is there anywhere in the world they think they'd be better off and happier? Or do they think the issues holding them back have engulfed the entire planet?
Your delusional white opinion allows you to deny fact. America is a racist nation and you don't speak to what opportunities are for blacks. Whites like you bitch about America all the time, so if the government is so terrible here for whitey, why don't YOU go back to the land of YOUR ancestors. We have first amendment rights white boy, just as much as you do to gripe about the system. So if that's something you cannot abide, you can go find a country with no blacks in it where you don't have to hear it.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHITE BOY?
I'm not the least bit offended by your insults, as the only answer from you that has any interest for me is the name of a country that you believe affords black Americans a greater opportunity to be happy and succeed than the United States.

You're saying Blacks should be ok with being gunned down for being Black
No, I'm asking a remedially simple question. If you believe the United States is as systemically racist and disadvantageous to the success of blacks as many black Americans seem to believe it is, then can you name a country that you believe is less systemically racist and more conducive to their success? Can you name a country that you believe blacks would be better off living in? Or is there no place on Earth that you feel is conducive to the success and well-being of black Americans?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back