30 years after suffering from police brutality because he is black, Senator Cory Booker is trying to pass police reform

the Senate needs to do what needs to be done to rein in these police folks!

What police brutality did he suffer from?

I see he was pulled over. Police brutality???...lolol

They drew a gun???...Why???...lol

Biggest fake alive

What police brutality did he suffer from?
all I have so far that it happened when he was an adolescent (????) The cops
were brutal with me too-----I got a ticket for driving too slowly

To Cory Booker, regarding his so-called "police brutality" experience, I would ask the following:
1. When the police get a call of a car having been stolen by a black individual and the car, as well as the individual fits the description.....are they supposed to ignore vehicles and persons fitting the general description and instead, stop vehicles that have no similarity whatsoever to the stolen car, being driven by anyone that is not black?
2. As to the cops screaming at him, this is NOT a routine traffic stop. This is a stop that may involve an individual that just committed Grand Theft Auto. So, the police are to be forceful in their bearing when dealing with a possible suspect. Until they determine you are not a potential threat, are you expecting them to just saunter up to you, without weapons drawn and casually speak to you?
3. The driver's responsibility is to immediately follow ALL demands of the police, quickly and not just sit in the car disputing them. The situation will be ironed out as quickly as possible. So, ask yourself, do you cooperate fully with the police?

And here I thought he was Spartacus.

He's just a whiney little boy child.

What did he do to pass police reform when he was mayor?
sheeeeesh-------are you TRYING to be shallow? POLICE BRUTALITY
is the new RED PERIL

Mr. Ivy League is a victim of "police brutality"?...How do we know thagt for certain, because he's black and says so?

Mr. Ivy League is a victim of "police brutality"?...How do we know thagt for certain, because he's black and says so?
i believe him. why don't you? because he's black?

I don't believe him because he's a pampered elitist panderer, who never worked an honest day in his life....I believe that he's a fucking liar, no matter his skin tone....

But maybe we could get his buddy T-bone on the horn to confirm or deny this....Oh wait....

Look up naive

"I was a victim of police brutality" is just too damned " a la mode "
Even "I am a person of color" is getting too damned " a la mode "
it is all the way up there with ------" I WAS ABUSED.....by some politician \
or rich guy......ME TOO!!!!!!!!. I am not willing to believe EVERYONE---
no matter what their hue.

Forum List

Back