Is there any country in the world that blacks...

This is how far behind the OP is relative to knowledge about Africa. This link is to a book written in 1973 detailing the damage whites did to Africa. And that damage was still going on when he wrote the book. This was 18 years before the end of Apartheid.
Do you have an answer to the question in the OP?
Yep, read the link.
I didn't ask if you can name a country that harmed Africa. I asked if you can name a country that's more conducive to the success and well-being of black Americans than the United States. Can blacks succeed anywhere they go or is the whole world the problem?

Last edited:
You're saying Blacks should be ok with being gunned down for being Black
No, I'm asking a remedially simple question. If you believe the United States is as systemically racist and disadvantageous to the success of blacks as many black Americans seem to believe it is, then can you name a country that you believe is less systemically racist and more conducive to their success? Can you name a country that you believe blacks would be better off living in? Or is there no place on Earth that you feel is conducive to the success and well-being of black Americans?
THAT is exactly what you're saying.
Black people should be OK with the blatant racism in this country because the money's good.

Let me turn it around...

Would you be OK if the situation were 100% reversed?
You and your family risk death from the police just for walking in your neighborhood.
Would you be OK with that or would you be fighting to change it?

Black people should be OK with the blatant racism in this country because the money's good.

I'm not making a statement at all. I'm asking a question which you're interpreting to suggest that black people should accept a tradeoff between racism and opportunities. The fact is, I've never stated or implied any such thing. I'm simply asking if black Americans can name a country that isn't racist and affords them a better opportunity to succeed than the United States. Is there anywhere in the world that blacks feel they can thrive or is the whole world an impediment to their happiness and success?

Let me turn it around...

You and your family risk death from the police just for walking in your neighborhood.
If that's how I felt, no, I wouldn't be okay with that. However, if someone asked me if I could name a country that wasn't racist and offered me and my family a better opportunity to succeed, I wouldn't dodge it.

Last edited:
In America, systemic racism is often blamed for disparities in the black community, so I ask you... is there any country in the world that blacks believe is free of racism (systemic or otherwise) and that they can thrive financially? Is there anywhere on the planet that blacks feel they can succeed and live happily?

You ask the wrong question. I would tell you what the right question to ask is. Do you know of anyplace where doing so would be allowed? Our whole society has been programmed to follow the premises of destroy Whity and blame Whity. Anything said anywhere that doesn't follow those two tenants either directly or indirectly simply isn't allowed. It is like trying to convince a born again Christian that Jesus sucks.

I'm not making a statement at all. I'm asking a question which you're interpreting to suggest that black people should accept a tradeoff between racism and opportunities. The fact is, I've never stated or implied any such thing. I'm simply asking if black Americans can name a country that isn't racist and affords them a better opportunity to succeed than the United States. Is there anywhere in the world that blacks feel they can thrive or is the whole world an impediment to their happiness and success?

Let me turn it around...

If that's how I felt, no, I wouldn't be okay with that. However, if someone asked me if I could name a country that wasn't racist and offered me and my family a better opportunity to succeed, I wouldn't dodge it.
You are making a statement.
Your question would be "objected" in court as leading and calling for a conclusion without evidence.
Your question is not a question it is a statement.

AND

You're saying PoC in this country should be grateful for the racism they experience every day and should thank the White man for letting him wipe up the crumbs from his table.

And I repeat

WTF is wrong with you?!?!

I'm not making a statement at all.
In America, systemic racism is often blamed for disparities in the black community
I believe America offers black Americans opportunities that are as good as (or better than) any other country in the world.
I'm simply asking if black Americans can name a country that isn't racist and affords them a better opportunity to succeed than the United States.
I tend to doubt such a country exists
I'm not the one complaining about either.
I'm not pretending the small sample size of responses could be extrapolated into a general consensus.
Wow, for not saying anything you sure say a lot. I'm definitely picking up a strong white / non-black identity vibe combined with expressions of ultra nationalism,.. Hmm,.. Who does that?

Your question would be "objected" in court as leading and calling for a conclusion without evidence.
Firstly, a question that's considered "leading the witness" during a trial or deposition puts words in the mouth of the witness or suggests an answer, neither of which are applicable here. You've injected a statement into a question that doesn't exist based on your own prejudices and preconceptions.

Do I personally believe that America is systemically racist? No. Do I believe America affords black American's opportunities to succeed? Yes. Those are my opinions; however, if I had a preconceived idea of how I think blacks should or shouldn't answer the question, I wouldn't ask it. I'm genuinely interested in their answer. But you're not answering the question that was asked. You've constructed a textbook example of a straw man argument.
You're saying PoC in this country should be grateful for the racism they experience every day and should thank the White man for letting him wipe up the crumbs from his table.
That's what you think I'm saying based on your projected prejudices, and I sense that you aren't going to provide an answer to the question that was actually asked.

Last edited:
In America, systemic racism is often blamed for disparities in the black community, so I ask you... is there any country in the world that blacks believe is free of racism (systemic or otherwise) and that they can thrive financially? Is there anywhere on the planet that blacks feel they can succeed and live happily?
I am trying to understand the thinking behind the OP.
Are you trying to highlight the extent of racism in the World ?
Or.
Are you making a case that America is so much better for Black folks to live ?

America is so much better for EVERYONE to live in. That's why we are we and you are you.

In America, systemic racism is often blamed for disparities in the black community
I believe America offers black Americans opportunities that are as good as (or better than) any other country in the world.
I'm simply asking if black Americans can name a country that isn't racist and affords them a better opportunity to succeed than the United States.
I'm not pretending the small sample size of responses could be extrapolated into a general consensus.
Wow, for not saying anything you sure say a lot. I'm definitely picking up a strong white / non-black identity vibe combined with expressions of ultra nationalism,.. Hmm,.. Who does that?
Wow, for not saying anything you sure say a lot. I'm definitely picking up a strong white / non-black identity vibe combined with expressions of ultra nationalism,.

The context of the first quote is with regard to the actual question in the OP itself. The question is not a statement nor was a statement being made.

Do I personally believe that America is systemically racist? No. Do I believe America affords black American's opportunities to succeed? Yes. Those are my opinions; however, if I had a preconceived idea of how I think blacks should or shouldn't answer the question, I wouldn't ask it.
Another notable quotable.

Another notable quotable.
Thumbs up.png

Well, there's racism/xenophobia within Africa too.

However it's not racism/xenophobia that keeps black people back in Africa. It's the land.

African soil is pretty bad. I went to the Lusaka fair with an Australian milk farmer who was helping about Zambians to try and increase the milk from their herd. It's difficult because cows that produce lots of milk in Europe or American don't produce lots of milk there. The grass isn't good, because the soil isn't good. And local cows don't produce much either.

So, you have a situation where farming has been subsistence farming, which has hindered every other area of growth in Africa.

The percentage of people in farming shows whether there's technology and money in farming.

Burundi is number one with 91.5% of people in farming. (The US is 1.7%)
Then Chad, CAR, Malawi, Eritrea. In fact the top 11 are African countries.

South Africa is the lowest for African countries. Mostly because white people took over farming and the soil is better in the east of the country than most of Africa.

Here's a map of how rubbish the soil is in Africa.

Firstly, a question that's considered "leading the witness" during a trial or deposition puts words in the mouth of the witness or suggests an answer, neither of which are applicable here. You've injected a statement into a question that doesn't exist based on your own prejudices and preconceptions.

Do I personally believe that America is systemically racist? No. Do I believe America affords black American's opportunities to succeed? Yes. Those are my opinions; however, if I had a preconceived idea of how I think blacks should or shouldn't answer the question, I wouldn't ask it. I'm genuinely interested in their answer. But you're not answering the question that was asked. You've constructed a textbook example of a straw man argument.
That's what you think I'm saying based on your projected prejudices, and I sense that you aren't going to provide an answer to the question that was actually asked.
The "QUESTION" poses false equivalences.

PoC should NEVER object to the obvious racism pervasive in this country.
Because
Other places are worse

Oh praise the White Man. He takes care of them Nigras. And, if once in a while then Nigras got to be put in their place that the price they got to pay to live in FREEDOM.

Well, if we can't do better than this it's time to let "them" takeover.

Well, there's racism/xenophobia within Africa too.

However it's not racism/xenophobia that keeps black people back in Africa. It's the land.
I wouldn't think blacks would consider Africa an upgrade from America.

Last edited:
The "QUESTION" poses false equivalences.

PoC should NEVER object to the obvious racism pervasive in this country.
Because
Other places are worse
This is a straw man argument based on your own prejudices.

Do you believe America is the most racist country in the world?

Last edited:

Too fking funny:

.Yeah ...

That twinkler is really that big of a dumbass ....

I am trying to understand the thinking behind the OP.
Are you trying to highlight the extent of racism in the World ?
Or.
Are you making a case that America is so much better for Black folks to live ?
If you listen to the mainstream narrative, you'd be lead to believe that America is rife with systemic racism which has contributed to stark disparities in wealth and financial well-being. Though for all its problems, I believe America offers black Americans opportunities that are as good as (or better than) any other country in the world. However, I'm curious if black Americans can name another country they believe is less racist and affords them a greater opportunity to succeed. If they aren't happy in America, is there anywhere in the world they think they'd be better off and happier? Or do they think the issues holding them back have engulfed the entire planet?
Your delusional white opinion allows you to deny fact. America is a racist nation and you don't speak to what opportunities are for blacks. Whites like you bitch about America all the time, so if the government is so terrible here for whitey, why don't YOU go back to the land of YOUR ancestors. We have first amendment rights white boy, just as much as you do to gripe about the system. So if that's something you cannot abide, you can go find a country with no blacks in it where you don't have to hear it.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHITE BOY?
I'm not the least bit offended by your insults, as the only answer from you that has any interest for me is the name of a country that you believe affords black Americans a greater opportunity to be happy and succeed than the United States.
At one time, I thought IM2 could be objective about ANYTHING, but his white hate has consumed his old black ass and there is nothing left but bitter ashes.

Forum List

Back