Is there any country in the world that blacks...

Perhaps you should go back and read my response then work on your math.

55% of people in this country are White
about 15% are Black
When you calculate the % of Black/White people living like Tiger Woods based on the entire population then you will find that the % are insignificantly different. I'll help.

Now we know Windmere is a very small very exclusive community.
Let's say total population 1000
Let's say it's split 85% White 5% Black and 10% other
That's 850, 50, and 100 people respectively.
There's about 165M White people and about 40M black people.
850/165M and 50/40M = 0.0000515% and 0.000125%
That is the % of Black and White people living like Tiger Woods.

We good here?

Call me deluded again and I'll be wearing your jujubes as earbobs.

A little reading comprehension wouldn't kill you. You answered a question I didn't ask. I asked, "What percentage of black people live like Tiger Woods and Barrack Obama?" Not, "What percentage of black people live in the town of Windermere". To live like Tiger Woods (ie. in the manner of : similarly to) you don't necessarily need to live in Windermere, but you need to be worth at least $50,000,000.
Whether it is Obama or Woods they live in a place.

GO DO THE MATH DUMBASS.

Whether it is Black people or White, the % of people who live like Tiger or Barrack is statistically insignificant.

Now whether it is $50M or $5B the simple fact is that the law of large numbers will apply and the results will be insignificant.

It's just math.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
The "QUESTION" poses false equivalences.

PoC should NEVER object to the obvious racism pervasive in this country.
Because
Other places are worse
This is a straw man argument based on your own prejudices.

Do you believe America is the most racist country in the world?
don't know.
Only been to Only been to around a dozen countries

Do you believe there is no racism in America?
If so, why?
If you do believe there is racism in America are you willing to accept that fact without trying to change it?
and
If so...
Whatcha gonna do in a few years when White people are on the short end of that stick?
He said systematic racism not “no racism” learn to read caddokid. If the system is racist there would be different laws for blacks, whites, Jews, etc. Yet we all have the same legal rights. Hmmmmm…..
REALLY?
ALL OF US?

View attachment 499293The same, huh

View attachment 499294

Peaceful Black protesters met with a military response.
Violent White protesters met with basically some bicycle cops.

EXACTLY the same.
They weren’t peaceful, caddo kid
Yes, they were. Try not watching FAUX news for a change.
Ha you admit you’re caddo kid
Uh...OK
Whatever gets that cheeto soaked brain going in the AM.
You admitted it again. LOL

You’re one dumb mother fucker.
OK So I answered to a term that means "Great Chief"
I'm sure in your eyes I am a GREAT CHIEF.
But I'm unsure why you think my "ADMITTING" to being your CHIEF is something you would laugh about.

But the world is reasonably certain that in a police lineup you'd be ID'd as the "dumb mother fucker" long before the fart I cut three minutes ago.

After all my tiny brained life form, YOU think I'M your CHIEF.
You are caddo kid

When Black Africans won governing positions in South Africa they didn't move to destroy the White population.

Destruction of any race would be considered genocide, and you don't see that in the United States, either, but that's independent of whether those in power have racist beliefs resulting in outcomes that are unfavorable to those deemed undesirable.

Not saying there isn't racism but Black/Asian/South Asian and even in the Americas Anti-white racism doesn't seem as wide spread or a vile as White racism towards PoC.

Depends on what you're basing that on, in my opinion. This is one area where people disagree a lot.

Even in Uganda where the government implemented a great many anti-White policies, they didn't hang, burn down the towns, or put White people in prison.

Systemic racism doesn't always manifest in hangings and burning towns.

But White racism towards PoC? We're seeing all of that boil up in Britain, France, Germany and beginning to approach the violence and suppression we see in this country.

There's definitely a gulf between the way some people perceive racism towards people of color and the way it's perceived toward whites. The problem is, it's extremely difficult to have discussions about those differences and come to an understanding. But that's exactly what needs to happen. We need to be able to sit down and discuss the differences in a diplomatic way without becoming violent or confrontational.
Equivocation is not helpful.

The discrimination of Whites toward PoC is historic, its effects devastating, and the long term results? Often genocidal.

You will not find in history:
PoC that purposely gave Whites blankets infected with deadly diseases;
PoC conducting STD experiments on unsuspecting Whites;
PoC killing Whites for trying to vote and so on and on and on ad infinitum.

Generally, when I hear a White person complain about discrimination, their complaint is centered on some PoC receiving the same opportunities as White people.

If you'd like to present a list of White discrimination grievances I'll listen.

Everyone on some level is a bigot. And within that group every racial group has its racists.
I accept that not all White people are racists but I do not accept that they are not Bigots
I'm a bigot, you're a bigot, he's a bigot and so forth. But, those denying their bigotry are in actuality, closet racists.
Being a bigot doesn't make one a bad person. Just uninformed.
If one cannot acknowledge those thoughts then one is unable to control the actions that follow.
Until we, as a people, can recognize our own bigotry any discussion actually brings more heat that cool.

Having Black people move into a neighborhood and home values fall is not the fault of the Black people.
It is the fault of the racism some bigots act on in not wanting to live near PoC that causes a reduction in demand and subsequent value loss..

An Aside
I live in Mount Lebanon, a Pittsburgh suburb, when news broke that Muhammad Ali (yeah that one) was considering buying a house there. Personally I thought it was fantastic but I was shocked to see the number of people who threatened to move if that "Ni****" moved in. I listened to the objections, I'd heard them all before and used them on occasion, but it confused me. I mean, Ali moves in, other famous athletes move in, rich hanger onners move in, then new business to serve the new money...We could have been Windmere North!

In any case, to sit down fruitfully, both sides need to recognize the righteousness of the other's position but, if White people cannot move off of the White race victimhood thing then I don't see PoC slowing in their demands for egalitarian treatment by government fiat.
DemoKKKrats have ALWAYS ben racist. Funny thing is Ali was against mixed marriage and anything that led to harmony between the races AT THAT TIME.

Greg
Please.
it's 2021.
If you want to live in 1965 I suggest you get a job with Disney at one of their old-timey displays.
Ali at the time was the most well known and popular athlete in the world.
He was more popular than any politician, movie or TV star and his popularity was global.

White people whose property values would have skyrocketed decided that having one of THEM in the hood wasn't worth the profit.

Alis personal biographer(Howard Bingham..RIP) happens to have been a friend of mine, and told me the exact same story about that area in Pittsburgh that you spoke of.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
When Black Africans won governing positions in South Africa they didn't move to destroy the White population.

Destruction of any race would be considered genocide, and you don't see that in the United States, either, but that's independent of whether those in power have racist beliefs resulting in outcomes that are unfavorable to those deemed undesirable.

Not saying there isn't racism but Black/Asian/South Asian and even in the Americas Anti-white racism doesn't seem as wide spread or a vile as White racism towards PoC.

Depends on what you're basing that on, in my opinion. This is one area where people disagree a lot.

Even in Uganda where the government implemented a great many anti-White policies, they didn't hang, burn down the towns, or put White people in prison.

Systemic racism doesn't always manifest in hangings and burning towns.

But White racism towards PoC? We're seeing all of that boil up in Britain, France, Germany and beginning to approach the violence and suppression we see in this country.

There's definitely a gulf between the way some people perceive racism towards people of color and the way it's perceived toward whites. The problem is, it's extremely difficult to have discussions about those differences and come to an understanding. But that's exactly what needs to happen. We need to be able to sit down and discuss the differences in a diplomatic way without becoming violent or confrontational.
Equivocation is not helpful.

The discrimination of Whites toward PoC is historic, its effects devastating, and the long term results? Often genocidal.

You will not find in history:
PoC that purposely gave Whites blankets infected with deadly diseases;
PoC conducting STD experiments on unsuspecting Whites;
PoC killing Whites for trying to vote and so on and on and on ad infinitum.

Generally, when I hear a White person complain about discrimination, their complaint is centered on some PoC receiving the same opportunities as White people.

If you'd like to present a list of White discrimination grievances I'll listen.

Everyone on some level is a bigot. And within that group every racial group has its racists.
I accept that not all White people are racists but I do not accept that they are not Bigots
I'm a bigot, you're a bigot, he's a bigot and so forth. But, those denying their bigotry are in actuality, closet racists.
Being a bigot doesn't make one a bad person. Just uninformed.
If one cannot acknowledge those thoughts then one is unable to control the actions that follow.
Until we, as a people, can recognize our own bigotry any discussion actually brings more heat that cool.

Having Black people move into a neighborhood and home values fall is not the fault of the Black people.
It is the fault of the racism some bigots act on in not wanting to live near PoC that causes a reduction in demand and subsequent value loss..

An Aside
I live in Mount Lebanon, a Pittsburgh suburb, when news broke that Muhammad Ali (yeah that one) was considering buying a house there. Personally I thought it was fantastic but I was shocked to see the number of people who threatened to move if that "Ni****" moved in. I listened to the objections, I'd heard them all before and used them on occasion, but it confused me. I mean, Ali moves in, other famous athletes move in, rich hanger onners move in, then new business to serve the new money...We could have been Windmere North!

In any case, to sit down fruitfully, both sides need to recognize the righteousness of the other's position but, if White people cannot move off of the White race victimhood thing then I don't see PoC slowing in their demands for egalitarian treatment by government fiat.
DemoKKKrats have ALWAYS ben racist. Funny thing is Ali was against mixed marriage and anything that led to harmony between the races AT THAT TIME.

Greg
Please.
it's 2021.
If you want to live in 1965 I suggest you get a job with Disney at one of their old-timey displays.
Ali at the time was the most well known and popular athlete in the world.
He was more popular than any politician, movie or TV star and his popularity was global.

White people whose property values would have skyrocketed decided that having one of THEM in the hood wasn't worth the profit.
So what part of "DemoKKKrats" are you having trouble with??? We all KNOW the History and DemoKKKrats were at the front line of racism and have been ever since. btw: 1971.

Greg

That seems a pointless exercise. Some will be better and some will be worse.
But the social norms in Norway or Tajikstan are of little relevance to an American citizen. They will be concerned about their own country and making improvements there.

Why on earth should people move in order to get a fair shake ?
go ask all those people swimming across the border in USA

This is how far behind the OP is relative to knowledge about Africa. This link is to a book written in 1973 detailing the damage whites did to Africa. And that damage was still going on when he wrote the book. This was 18 years before the end of Apartheid.

Walter Rodney 1973 How Europe Underdeveloped Africa

European colonialism was the best thing that happened to the Negroes in sub Saharan Africa. The Europeans stopped the Arab slave trade, along with cannibalism and human sacrifice. They built schools, hospitals water purification plants and electric power generators. All of this has been deteriorating since independence.

I am trying to understand the thinking behind the OP.
Are you trying to highlight the extent of racism in the World ?
Or.
Are you making a case that America is so much better for Black folks to live ?
America is better for Negroes to live in. You do not see many American Negroes moving to sub Saharan Africa, do you?

Forum List

Back