Is there an LGBTQ agenda?

I think most gay people just want to live their lives and go about their business. There is a radical element, however, that uses homosexuality (and now transgenderism) as a weapon.

Unfortunately, the stupid woke left aligns itself with the radical element instead of those who just want to go about their business. They support the obnoxious assholes instead of the normal folks.
"normal folks"...:)

I see this all the time where someone says I'm wrong about something but is unable to explain why.
You are incapable of discerning why you are wrong. You are the wicked, the swine that Jesus reffered to.

How Christian of you.
If you're saying that, dont you rralizeyoure saying it about Christ? You're saying you dont fully believe in the Jesus of the Bible

Random words without some sort of logic behind them are nothing more than random words.

I see this all the time where someone says I'm wrong about something but is unable to explain why.
You are incapable of discerning why you are wrong. You are the wicked, the swine that Jesus reffered to.

How Christian of you.
If you're saying that, dont you rralizeyoure saying it about Christ? You're saying you dont fully believe in the Jesus of the Bible

Random words without some sort of logic behind them are nothing more than random words.
How unchristian of Jesus to say such things :auiqs.jpg:

I'm a Christian. No one has been trying to silence me.
Try bringing up inclusion of exgays, the equal choice of reparative therapy, and the success of spiritual healing in removing causes of unwanted unnatural sexual attractions.

Maybe you have better success than I have pknopp

But when I even bring up the approach of treating LGBT and Christian beliefs as equally faith based choices, I have run into such backlash and opposition that even fellow progressive friends have cut me off in shock, protesting and accusing me of bigotry.

Have you honestly tried to defend inclusion of Christian beliefs?

If not, then there is no need to silence you if you aren't bringing up the exgay and reparative viewpoints left out of LGBT politics.

Try bringing up inclusion of exgays, the equal choice of reparative therapy, and the success of spiritual healing in removing causes of unwanted unnatural sexual attractions.

But when I even bring up the approach of treating LGBT and Christian beliefs as equally faith based choices, I have run into such backlash and opposition that even fellow progressive friends have cut me off in shock, protesting and accusing me of bigotry.

If not, then there is no need to silence you if you aren't bringing up the exgay and reparative viewpoints left out of LGBT politics.

I do not believe they are both faith based. Can you argue that right now? Yes, I suppose you could.

The end result for the LGBTQ+ movement is to have the age of consent lowered to be able to fuck children and also animals and they'd like to see the traditional gender/sex framework removed. They're perverts - that's all. The one thing that defines them in life is what sexual gratification they can get. Sex is their obsession.

I do not believe they are both faith based. Can you argue that right now? Yes, I suppose you could.
The reason that I find it more consistent to treat views equally as faith based:
1. Some people report being LGBT all their lives and not being able to change
2. Some people report being able to change as part of a spiritual process, including recognizing cases caused by unnatural sexual abuse that wasn't a natural born condition
3. It is not the Govt business to determine which cases are natural or unnatural or which cases can change or not. This remains a personal choice, similar to changing or choosing to identify as Atheist, Christian or no affiliation at all, which Govt cannot regulate but can only protect in general.
4. Similar to religious freedom and expression and protection against discrimination by creed, regardless of content of personal beliefs or affiliation, the general rules still apply without anyone having to prove their beliefs scientifically before having rights to them.

The problems I run into include
A. People who don't believe in Exgays being valid, similar to not believing in Transgender identity, and not believing in spiritual healing used voluntarily naturally and effectively to change orientation
B. People who believe only discrimination against LGBT needs to be protected against by Govt as a class, like race, but don't believe opposing Christian beliefs need equal protection from Discrimination by Creed since those should be private beliefs
C. People who believe in using Govt to establish their collective beliefs for the public as part of general welfare

Unfortunately the people who believe otherwise are left out of these beliefs.

Thus, I defend rights to mediation and consensus to resolve conflicts, or separating jurisdiction and policies between groups that cannot agree and both demand separate policies to defend and represent their own spiritual, religious or political beliefs they have rights to by Civil and Constitutional laws.

Me? I'm the one who noted that Jesus said to let the one without sin throw the first stone. Do you find that somehow judgmental?
You use scripture outside of context to justify the perversions you support ...

Pathetic .....

No need to explain what is common knowledge, just because you want to pretend you're right.

Or in other words you are unable to defend your hypocritical views.

In real words, nobody need give a crap what you demand, we know you're never going to admit to facts, you're just here to peddle stupid false bullshit, like your commie handlers expect.

Me? I'm the one who noted that Jesus said to let the one without sin throw the first stone. Do you find that somehow judgmental?
You use scripture outside of context to justify the perversions you support ...

Pathetic .....

No need to explain what is common knowledge, just because you want to pretend you're right.

Or in other words you are unable to defend your hypocritical views.

In real words, nobody need give a crap what you demand, we know you're never going to admit to facts, you're just here to peddle stupid false bullshit, like your commie handlers expect.

I didn't demand anything. It's a discussion board where you are supposed to defend your positions.

Surely Christians have more than plenty of their own sin to corral and need to leave people outside the church alone.

I have gay Christian friends,
You can't be both. Being a true Christian means renouncing homosexuality for the sin that it is.

Oddly people don't seem to have to renounce their adultery.

Actually, they do all the time. Like the renowned theologian Jimmy Swaggart did back in the day. Adultery isn't celebrated by its practitioners or the general public.

We haven't had any Adultery Pride Parades lately.

Surely Christians have more than plenty of their own sin to corral and need to leave people outside the church alone.

You can't be both. Being a true Christian means renouncing homosexuality for the sin that it is.

Actually, they do all the time. Like the renowned theologian Jimmy Swaggart did back in the day. Adultery isn't celebrated by its practitioners or the general public.

To renounce something means you stop doing it. The Bible states that if you marry someone that has been divorced you are committing adultery. You can't denounce something you continue to do.

To renounce something means you stop doing it. The Bible states that if you marry someone that has been divorced you are committing adultery. You can't denounce something you continue to do.

Which is where God's grace comes in. The problem is the world, especially the Left, expect Christians to be perfect in every way. That is not happening until we, as born-again believers, go home to our Lord through death or rapture. Sanctification is a lifelong process of God making us more like Him. And that means claiming His forgiveness and relying on His strength to overcome sin.

Dear GMCGeneral
Yes and No. True you cannot remain in denial as a Christian but will be compelled to reconcile in truth.

However this process is mutual.
It is never onesided, but both neighbors rebuking each other have equal faults to confess forgive and correct. James 5:16. God designs us with equal strengths and weaknesses, rights as wrongs, so when we reconcile we recognize we are made equal in Christ.

As for gay Christians, some eunuchs are made in the womb and some by man.

Even those who repent, not all are changed. Some remain gay but agree to remain celibate and not act on it. This is similar to God healing some cancer while other cases go into remission. Some people who receive Christ convert to Christianity, while others remain Jewish or Buddhist, Muslim or even Atheist, and just add faith in Jesus to what they already are.

The people who need to renounce unforgiveness and accept forgiveness and healing can only do so voluntarily. This can never be forced or it fails.

All the people I know who report successful cases of spiritual healing never used any force by guilt fear or shame. For examples and explanation of this process, I recommend Judith MacNutt of the Christian Healing Minsistries in Jacksonville FL www.christianhealingmin.org Here is the testimony of how healing homosexuality works and why it fails : Author: Can Homosexuality be Healed?

Dear GMCGeneral
Yes and No. True you cannot remain in denial as a Christian but will be compelled to reconcile in truth.

It is never onesided, but both neighbors rebuking each other have equal faults to confess forgive and correct. James 5:16. God designs us with equal strengths and weaknesses, rights as wrongs, so when we reconcile we recognize we are made equal in Christ.

Even those who repent, not all are changed. Some remain gay but agree to remain celibate and not act on it. This is similar to God healing some cancer while other cases go into remission. Some people who receive Christ convert to Christianity, while others remain Jewish or Buddhist, Muslim or even Atheist, and just add faith in Jesus to what they already are.

The people who need to renounce unforgiveness and accept forgiveness and healing can only do so voluntarily. This can never be forced or it fails.

All the people I know who report successful cases of spiritual healing never used any force by guilt fear or shame. For examples and explanation of this process, I recommend Judith MacNutt of the Christian Healing Minsistries in Jacksonville FL www.christianhealingmin.org Here is the testimony of how healing homosexuality works and why it fails : Author: Can Homosexuality be Healed?
If you refer to universalism. John 1:12 puts that puppy to rest. ONLY born again believers get to Heaven. Everyone following religion will not, no matter how "good" they may seem. God's demand for payment for our sin of unbelief is still not dealt with. And you cannot follow a religion and claim to have received Christ. Jesus in Revelation to the Church at Laodecia states that He will vomit out the lukewarm, self serving church.

Dear GMCGeneral

And also, anyone who surrenders to Christ, be it the homosexual, adulterer, etc. even a mass murderer like David Berkowicz, can be changed ONLY through the saving Grace of God Himself.

Forum List

Back