Is there an LGBTQ agenda?

I believe that everyone has some sort of an agenda in life. Some are self servicing and others maybe self sacrificing. Do we really want government to direct our goals for ourselves and society?

Yes, we want the govt. to secure freedom, liberty and equality that some in society is deprived of.

Who is being deprived of what ?
Why are they being deprived ? And by who

Details please

I believe that everyone has some sort of an agenda in life. Some are self servicing and others maybe self sacrificing. Do we really want government to direct our goals for ourselves and society?

Well, yes, everyone has an agenda. Some have an agenda and others have a counter agenda. The whole LGBT thing is a counter agenda.

In 1776 the US was created, the Bill of Rights was a counter agenda to what the English king had imposed on the US. "All men are created equal". The LGBT agenda isn't any different to what the Founding Fathers (or some of them) wanted.

How are all men created equal? Are we all rich? NO! Are we all beautiful? No! Are we all intelligent? No! Are we all eloquent? No! Are we all talented? No! Are we all just as healthy? No! Do we all live to be very old? No! So, is what way are we all equal??? The Bible says, "For ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of GOD. We ALL like sheep have gone astray? GOD sees us ALL as sinners. Unless one places his trust in the LORD for his salvation he is lost. This and only this is what the Founding Fathers concluded is the one thing which we ALL share. We are all in need of the saving grace of ALMIGHTY GOD. And no government should ever stand in the way of one seeking after GOD!

The reality of "all men are created equal" isn't about beauty, strength or intelligence, it's about being equal under the law.

Everyone has an equal vote (never happened in the US), everyone gets equal justices (doesn't seem to happen in the US) etc

The LAW of GOD trumps the man made laws. Thou shalt not murder. Thou shalt not steal. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife or possessions. Thou shalt honor thy parents. Thou shalt love they neighbor as thyself...

I don't even try to paint one particular religion as better than another, just that God will speak to anyone that will listen, however it is they need to hear Him.

His message isn't hate ... And we could probably agree on that
JESUS said, "I am the way. NO MAN CAN COME TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME."

Did Jesus LIE?

From Genesis to Revelation GOD says homosexuality is a sin that will keep you out of the Kingdom of Heaven.

Is the Book a LIE? If it is, then you can't KNOW anything

You voted for a serial adulterer. Where does the Bible state you can pick and choose what parts you will support?

Sleepy Joe, as well as the Hoe are documented adulterers. The memoirs of Dr. Jill's first husband reveal that Joe and his doctor were having relations even while she was married to him.

And Ms. Harris' record of sleeping her way to the top with fellows like Willie Brown are also well known.

Libs have no moral basis to question anyone on this.

The both of you think God wants y'all to fight over one person's sin or another's, when we are all sinners, and all sins are equal in the eyes of God ...
That's why He had to give you a training manual, and made the rules so hard He had to sacrifice His son ...
And He will rejoice if it ever helps you find His Grace.

The right or desire to judge the sins of others ... Is what makes God Divine and People assholes ... :thup:

I do not. I'm simply pointing out people's hypocrisy. I didn't not vote for Trump because of his adultery. I did not vote for him over his hate.
So Christs sacrifice has no meaning in your view

And stop with the "hate" talk. You can't have it both ways and say "thou shalt not judge" then turn around and judge. And YOU lecture others about "hypocrisy"

"Judging" is "evil" -- except when leftists do it

Jesus made the remark about throwing the first stone ..........................
And.....?

If a child is playing with FIRE in his family's home, is it wrong to tell him he's gonna die in a horrible fire? This life ends SOON. Best make good choices before it ends

And why are you JUDGING me? Isnt that WRONG according to your version of morality? Why do you push hate?

Me? I'm the one who noted that Jesus said to let the one without sin throw the first stone. Do you find that somehow judgmental?
I havent stoned anyone. I only quote God who says if they dont repent of this they will burn in the Lake of Fire

The Bible states that millions are committing adultery everyday. Oddly no one is condemning them. This includes many who are condemning others. The Bible makes no exception for this.

The big difference is that adulterers look to keep their activities discrete for the most part and often admit they are wrong in doing it. They often turn away from their sins and repent.

OTOH, homosexuals march in pride parades, bragging about taking it in the caboose. They actually mock and oppose their fellow poofs who try to actually change their ways and repent, they actually outlaw reparative therapy conducted by great docs like Marcus Bachmann to help people voluntarily change their ways.
If only the government had made an information film warning us about the activities of these devils.

Why do you think that Normative People are "devils"?

And what problem would you have with Dr. Bachmann's work?

If someone decides to voluntarily give up the Sodomy Habit, what's wrong with someone helping them achieve their goal?

People who have come to the LORD for help> Changed - #ONCEGAY STORIES

Oh Bejeezus, gay conversion therapy.

Where's the therapy for ADULTERERS?

I mean, you people voted for a THREE TIMES ADULTERER, the Bible says STONE HIM TO DEATH. Oh, conveniently you ignored that, but you'd never vote for a gay guy because.... the Bible says so.

Hypocrites.

I mean, you people voted for a THREE TIMES ADULTERER, the Bible says STONE HIM TO DEATH. Oh, conveniently you ignored that, but you'd never vote for a gay guy because.... the Bible says so.

Hypocrites.
Have you looked? They do exist but some are simply not interested.

I don't even try to paint one particular religion as better than another, just that God will speak to anyone that will listen, however it is they need to hear Him.

Did Jesus LIE?

From Genesis to Revelation GOD says homosexuality is a sin that will keep you out of the Kingdom of Heaven.

You voted for a serial adulterer. Where does the Bible state you can pick and choose what parts you will support?

Sleepy Joe, as well as the Hoe are documented adulterers. The memoirs of Dr. Jill's first husband reveal that Joe and his doctor were having relations even while she was married to him.

And Ms. Harris' record of sleeping her way to the top with fellows like Willie Brown are also well known.

The both of you think God wants y'all to fight over one person's sin or another's, when we are all sinners, and all sins are equal in the eyes of God ...
That's why He had to give you a training manual, and made the rules so hard He had to sacrifice His son ...

The right or desire to judge the sins of others ... Is what makes God Divine and People assholes ... :thup:

I do not. I'm simply pointing out people's hypocrisy. I didn't not vote for Trump because of his adultery. I did not vote for him over his hate.

And stop with the "hate" talk. You can't have it both ways and say "thou shalt not judge" then turn around and judge. And YOU lecture others about "hypocrisy"

And.....?

If a child is playing with FIRE in his family's home, is it wrong to tell him he's gonna die in a horrible fire? This life ends SOON. Best make good choices before it ends

And why are you JUDGING me? Isnt that WRONG according to your version of morality? Why do you push hate?

Me? I'm the one who noted that Jesus said to let the one without sin throw the first stone. Do you find that somehow judgmental?
I havent stoned anyone. I only quote God who says if they dont repent of this they will burn in the Lake of Fire

The Bible states that millions are committing adultery everyday. Oddly no one is condemning them. This includes many who are condemning others. The Bible makes no exception for this.

The big difference is that adulterers look to keep their activities discrete for the most part and often admit they are wrong in doing it. They often turn away from their sins and repent.

OTOH, homosexuals march in pride parades, bragging about taking it in the caboose. They actually mock and oppose their fellow poofs who try to actually change their ways and repent, they actually outlaw reparative therapy conducted by great docs like Marcus Bachmann to help people voluntarily change their ways.
If only the government had made an information film warning us about the activities of these devils.

If someone decides to voluntarily give up the Sodomy Habit, what's wrong with someone helping them achieve their goal?
Using the word "normative" defines you I am afraid. It makes any observations you have redundant.

Did Jesus LIE?

And.....?

Using the word "normative" defines you I am afraid. It makes any observations you have redundant.

You don't think that someone who refuses to take it in the caboose is normal?

RE:

Tommy Tainant: "If only the government had made an information film warning us about the activities of these devils."
======================

Dear Tommy Tainant
I can see 3 different areas where we could offer better education and information to warn people about dangerous problems:

1. One is the spiritual healing that Polishprince references
Currently the media narrative misrepresents and confused natural/effective spiritual healing that is voluntary and noncoercive,
with "false faith healing" and with "abusive conversion malpractice".
So by informing the public on the dangers of malpractice and false faith healing,
by teaching the DIFFERENCE with spiritual healing (which BTW helps people coming out as their natural selves
regardless of orientation or identity, whether gay or straight, transgender or cisgender)
we avoid the dangers and abuses associated with either sides' approaches.
(Example of teaching this correctly instead of confusing with false faith healing or other dangerous malpractice:
www.christianhealingmin.org)

This same spiritual healing also helps DIAGNOSE treat and cure more dangerous physical or mentally ill conditions.
So the benefits of offering information and assistance with free natural and voluntary spiritual healing
would solve many problems and prevent many more dangers. (Example: www.ariseandshine.org)

2. Constitutional education on respect for diverse BELIEFS to prevent
bullying, abuse, discrimination and oppression.
Example of policies I recommend for public education and training:
www.ethics-commission.net

You want a govt warning against dangerous abusive people?
If you try teaching and sharing Constitutional principles and ethics,
the people who are truly abusive or dangerous will refuse to respect your rights equally as theirs.
We can better screen out people with criminal personality disorders
by educating and training citizens in Constitutional policies, process and conflict resolution.

People unable to accommodate and include others equally without "bullying and abuse"
would automatically be identified. So there you have your govt warning and screening process.
Similar to screening police or military for mental health competence, all citizens
could agree to have this screening done per neighborhood or district as part of
their School District or HOA ordinances for safety reasons to make sure anyone
with disabilities receives assistance to prevent causing abuse, crime, violence or other civil violations.

3. As for sexual abuse or abusive people, addictions or disorders,
again, by offering education and information to the general public as in #1 and #2,
then any real dangers or damage from sexual abuse or relationship abuse (whether
adultery, incest, rape, sexual harassment or coercion, infidelity, relationship fraud or abuse, etc.)
again, any dangerous or at risk people would be identified by their reactions to
either the spiritual healing process or the community standards of teaching and complying with
equal civil and Constitutional protections for all people.

If someone is abusive or bullying, then this will either manifest in their
political process and approaches, especially regarding church/state issues where this gets most PROJECTED.
and/or in their personal relationships especially male/female dynamics.

Hypocrites.
Yes it's the SAME process.
frigidweirdo

I had a friend, we only met and exchanged msgs and emails online,
who came out Transgender after going through forgiveness and their own spiritual process.

Two of my friends, one atheist and the other adverse to Christians and more secular humanist,
went through spiritual healing to get rid of addictions that did cause them to act out in
sexual relations that were all heterosexual, but abusive/destructive to themselves and others.
You can call this adultery, fornication, sexual abuse or relationship abuse.
(One friend got into a fight where he did kill in self defense; the other did admit
to having sex with committed partners of other people, whether wives or girlfriends, but still adulterous.)

Both recovered from their addictive and abusive pasts, by forgiving the root causes of these patterns
using the spiritual healing process. The same one.

The process does not determine or dictate the outcome.

The person agrees to receive forgiveness and healing of all past issues, injuries, abuses or obstructions
to healing that are removed by prayer in Christ Jesus.
After the obstructions are removed, this restores the NATURAL mind/body self-healing process,
or in some cases, boosts the natural process with collective prayers and concentrated healing energy.

Whatever the outcome is depends on the person's spiritual path in life.

This process is the same one used to heal people of cancer, of mental or criminal
illness from Schizophrenia to some cases of Pedophilia that can be healed (while
most are so severe the rate of relapse can make it incureable as a chronic or terminal condition).

As with Cancer, we cannot guarantee all cases can be treated, contained or cured.
However, the EARLIER the intervention in stages before conditions become too engrained,
the better chances of healing and recovery.

Yes, we want the govt. to secure freedom, liberty and equality that some in society is deprived of.

Who is being deprived of what ?
Why are they being deprived ? And by who

Details please

Dear Deplorable Yankee
According to danielpalos, LGBT community members want equal freedom
to go to any business open to public accommodations, regardless of the owners' beliefs, and get cakes decorated
with same sex wedding messages while requiring photographers to attend same sex weddings
(and advertise these on their websites) as long as they provide services for traditional Christian male/female weddings.

The Conservatives who want to spout off their political beliefs, agenda and rhetoric
want to be able to use free Facebook, Twitter and Social media services
regardless of the beliefs of the company owners.

Anarchists and Libertarians whose beliefs are violated by Statism
want Liberals to quit abusing govt to impose Statist beliefs, policies and biases
mandating collective social policies for everyone regardless of individual rights, liberties and beliefs.

Liberals who believe that equal protection of the general welfare
depends on federal govt as central authority mandating uniform policies for everyone
want Christians and Constitutionalists to keep their objections to themselves
and quit obstructing other people from democratically effecting reforms that represent those populations
that don't agree to limits on govt as the Conservatives believe in.

RE:

Tommy Tainant: "If only the government had made an information film warning us about the activities of these devils."
======================

Dear Tommy Tainant
I can see 3 different areas where we could offer better education and information to warn people about dangerous problems:

Currently the media narrative misrepresents and confused natural/effective spiritual healing that is voluntary and noncoercive,
So by informing the public on the dangers of malpractice and false faith healing,
by teaching the DIFFERENCE with spiritual healing (which BTW helps people coming out as their natural selves
regardless of orientation or identity, whether gay or straight, transgender or cisgender)
(Example of teaching this correctly instead of confusing with false faith healing or other dangerous malpractice:

This same spiritual healing also helps DIAGNOSE treat and cure more dangerous physical or mentally ill conditions.
So the benefits of offering information and assistance with free natural and voluntary spiritual healing
would solve many problems and prevent many more dangers. (Example: www.ariseandshine.org)

the people who are truly abusive or dangerous will refuse to respect your rights equally as theirs.
by educating and training citizens in Constitutional policies, process and conflict resolution.

People unable to accommodate and include others equally without "bullying and abuse"
would automatically be identified. So there you have your govt warning and screening process.
Similar to screening police or military for mental health competence, all citizens
with disabilities receives assistance to prevent causing abuse, crime, violence or other civil violations.

again, by offering education and information to the general public as in #1 and #2,
then any real dangers or damage from sexual abuse or relationship abuse (whether
adultery, incest, rape, sexual harassment or coercion, infidelity, relationship fraud or abuse, etc.)
again, any dangerous or at risk people would be identified by their reactions to
either the spiritual healing process or the community standards of teaching and complying with

political process and approaches, especially regarding church/state issues where this gets most PROJECTED.
Emily, was making fun of Polishprat with that comment. He likes to post up a hilarious film from the 50s warning kids about Gays. You should see it because its a hoot.

RE:

======================

Dear Tommy Tainant

Emily, was making fun of Polishprat with that comment. He likes to post up a hilarious film from the 50s warning kids about Gays. You should see it because its a hoot.
You are talking to a sheet of paper...

RE:

======================

Dear Tommy Tainant

You are talking to a sheet of paper...
TBH Ive always assumed her heart was in the right place. I could never be bothered to read her posts because life is too short.

Well, yes, everyone has an agenda. Some have an agenda and others have a counter agenda. The whole LGBT thing is a counter agenda.

In 1776 the US was created, the Bill of Rights was a counter agenda to what the English king had imposed on the US. "All men are created equal". The LGBT agenda isn't any different to what the Founding Fathers (or some of them) wanted.

How are all men created equal? Are we all rich? NO! Are we all beautiful? No! Are we all intelligent? No! Are we all eloquent? No! Are we all talented? No! Are we all just as healthy? No! Do we all live to be very old? No! So, is what way are we all equal??? The Bible says, "For ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of GOD. We ALL like sheep have gone astray? GOD sees us ALL as sinners. Unless one places his trust in the LORD for his salvation he is lost. This and only this is what the Founding Fathers concluded is the one thing which we ALL share. We are all in need of the saving grace of ALMIGHTY GOD. And no government should ever stand in the way of one seeking after GOD!

The reality of "all men are created equal" isn't about beauty, strength or intelligence, it's about being equal under the law.

Everyone has an equal vote (never happened in the US), everyone gets equal justices (doesn't seem to happen in the US) etc

The LAW of GOD trumps the man made laws. Thou shalt not murder. Thou shalt not steal. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife or possessions. Thou shalt honor thy parents. Thou shalt love they neighbor as thyself...

Well, it doesn't, does it?

Because whatever "The LAW of GOD" is, it's still a human concept and it's still imposed on people by humans.

But then again we're not talking about that. We're talking about the CONSTITUTION. Let's not go off on random tangents, hey?

Hypocrites.

Hypocrites.
Have you looked? They do exist but some are simply not interested.

What?

Hypocrites.
frigidweirdo

who came out Transgender after going through forgiveness and their own spiritual process.

Two of my friends, one atheist and the other adverse to Christians and more secular humanist,
went through spiritual healing to get rid of addictions that did cause them to act out in
sexual relations that were all heterosexual, but abusive/destructive to themselves and others.
(One friend got into a fight where he did kill in self defense; the other did admit
to having sex with committed partners of other people, whether wives or girlfriends, but still adulterous.)

Both recovered from their addictive and abusive pasts, by forgiving the root causes of these patterns

The person agrees to receive forgiveness and healing of all past issues, injuries, abuses or obstructions
After the obstructions are removed, this restores the NATURAL mind/body self-healing process,
or in some cases, boosts the natural process with collective prayers and concentrated healing energy.

This process is the same one used to heal people of cancer, of mental or criminal
illness from Schizophrenia to some cases of Pedophilia that can be healed (while
most are so severe the rate of relapse can make it incureable as a chronic or terminal condition).

As with Cancer, we cannot guarantee all cases can be treated, contained or cured.
However, the EARLIER the intervention in stages before conditions become too engrained,

You literally make people go against their nature in order to justify your religion. Bizarre.

In a world with too many humans, why do you care?

Because whatever "The LAW of GOD" is, it's still a human concept and it's still imposed on people by humans.

But then again we're not talking about that. We're talking about the CONSTITUTION. Let's not go off on random tangents, hey?

The Law of God comes from Almighty God, not from humans.

And as far as the Constitution is concerned, America was founded as "one nation UNDER GOD" as acknowledged by America's official Pledge of Allegiance. BTW, the Pledge was adopted with its official "Under God" verbiage by a unanimous, bipartisan majority.

And as far as the Constitution is concerned, America was founded as "one nation UNDER GOD" as acknowledged by America's official Pledge of Allegiance. BTW, the Pledge was adopted with its official "Under God" verbiage by a unanimous, bipartisan majority.

Well, you can try proving that. But you won't be able to. So......

The US was founded as a non-religious country where people were free to worship any religion they liked, or none at all.

The reason it has some semblance of God in it, is because of humans.

Humans put it all in place. Not God or gods.

The US was founded as a non-religious country where people were free to worship any religion they liked, or none at all.

American was founded as a non-sectarian country with no established Church, but one which was deeply indebted to Almighty God.

American was founded as a non-sectarian country with no established Church, but one which was deeply indebted to Almighty God.

Maybe so. But the LAW is not based around religion. A religious person and a non-religious person receive THE SAME TREATMENT. Or should. Religion does not control US politics, or shouldn't.

Hypocrites.
frigidweirdo

You literally make people go against their nature in order to justify your religion. Bizarre.

In a world with too many humans, why do you care?
Nope, frigidweirdo You must be talking about something else, some other version of some religious ritual.

The only way true spiritual healing works is letting go and forgiving past conditions , so that the person comes out with their natural way of being.

A person who is naturally transgender will come out as that when they receive healing.

A person who is naturally heterosexual, or as you also asked, naturally monogamous will come out as that.

You cannot come out as anything other than what you naturally are, or that isn't spiritual healing but manipulation.

You are correct in rejecting anything that is coercing or brainwashing people unnaturally trying to reprogram them to be something else they are not. That is dangerous abuse and malpractice to force re education, similar to forcing lefthanders to be righthanders.

True spiritual healing is about restoring someone to their natural default self.

I guess that is why people do not understand or believe it at first. We are used to people pushing agenda and forcing or pressuring people to fit a preconceived social norm. That isn't how spiritual healing works: nobody dictates the outcome, but the goal of the process is to be healed of any past conflicts or conditions, and return to the natural default state of perfect peace health and harmony in mind and body and relations with others. Whatever that state of health and peace turns out to be.

That is not what most people think the process is about.

Whatever negative imposition, coercion or manipulation you had in mind, I agree that is abusive and harmful and should be rejected.

The spiritual healing I refer to is the opposite of that. It is purely positive, voluntary, natural, free and unconditional. It does not force or dictate any fixed outcome, only opens the mind and body to receive healing by removing negative conditioning and obstructions. After removing those mental and physical blocks to healing, the mind and body heal themselves. So the person returns to their natural state, free of conflicting or stressful conditions, restoring a fuller healthy mind body connection.

Forum List

Back