What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there an LGBTQ agenda?

LittleNipper

Gold Member
Reaction score
I believe that everyone has some sort of an agenda in life. Some are self servicing and others maybe self sacrificing. Do we really want government to direct our goals for ourselves and society?

Dogmaphobe

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I think most gay people just want to live their lives and go about their business. There is a radical element, however, that uses homosexuality (and now transgenderism) as a weapon.

Unfortunately, the stupid woke left aligns itself with the radical element instead of those who just want to go about their business. They support the obnoxious assholes instead of the normal folks.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I believe that everyone has some sort of an agenda in life. Some are self servicing and others maybe self sacrificing. Do we really want government to direct our goals for ourselves and society?
Yes, we want the govt. to secure freedom, liberty and equality that some in society is deprived of.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Surely Christians have more than plenty of their own sin to corral and need to leave people outside the church alone.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Surely Christians have more than plenty of their own sin to corral and need to leave people outside the church alone.

I have gay Christian friends,

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm a Christian. No one has been trying to silence me.
Preach the Biblical message on homosexuality and see what happens. Preach that killing your own children whom God is forming in the womb and see what happens.

If you face no persecution you are not christian. Why do you think you won't endure any of what Christ went thru?

Rocko

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think obviously have equal rights, but I don’t want to see gay men kissing in a commercial, and I don’t want my kids being taught gay sex in school, not because it’ll turn them gay, but because it’s child abuse

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Preach the Biblical message on homosexuality and see what happens. Preach that killing your own children whom God is forming in the womb and see what happens.

If you face no persecution you are not christian. Why do you think you won't endure any of what Christ went thru?
Christ was gay?

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I think obviously have equal rights, but I don’t want to see gay men kissing in a commercial, and I don’t want my kids being taught gay sex in school, not because it’ll turn them gay, but because it’s child abuse
What school teaches gay sex?

Rocko

Platinum Member
Reaction score
What school teaches gay sex?
Are you interested in enrollment?

pknopp

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Any church I attend will teach love not hate. You attend wherever you want.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

pknopp

Diamond Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days