Is there an LGBTQ agenda?

You're confused. The dietary laws and other laws you quote are from the Law, which were fulfilled by the death of Jesus. Homosexuality is still an abomination according to the New Covenant in Roman's first chapter and First Corinthians chapter 6. I suggest that you find a good Bible school.
I notice the bible also says that men who rape women are to pay their father shekels of silver and also marry the young woman they raped.

How the Fuck they have a human rights abuses like that in the bible, yet they say being gay is bad?

The very fact the bible actually condones rape should be considered extremely offensive and every other passage like those condeming being gay should be questioned at the vere least due to the fact that the bible also condones rape.

REGARDLESS if they come out straight, gay, transgender or whatever
Nobody cares if someone "comes out" as LGBT.
There are too many dudes at the gas station trying to pick up other dudes for sex. They need to go to prison for life without parole if somebody doesn't shoot them in self defense first, not to mention all the ladies snatching purses from other ladies and calling the cops to press fake rape charges against the aforementioned dudes, which other dudes don't have the time of day to deal with in court

I believe that everyone has some sort of an agenda in life. Some are self servicing and others maybe self sacrificing. Do we really want government to direct our goals for ourselves and society?

Well, of course there's an agenda. If you don't have an agenda, you'll get pushed around by those who don't. That's the sad reality of life.

If the government doesn't play a part in it, then it's just going to be utter warfare, then again it is utter warfare, so the government doesn't seem to be able to control it anyway.

I notice the bible also says that men who rape women are to pay their father shekels of silver and also marry the young woman they raped.

How the Fuck they have a human rights abuses like that in the bible, yet they say being gay is bad?

The very fact the bible actually condones rape should be considered extremely offensive and every other passage like those condeming being gay should be questioned at the vere least due to the fact that the bible also condones rape.
You obviously are confused about the Old Covenant and New Covenant. Good luck.

I believe that everyone has some sort of an agenda in life. Some are self servicing and others maybe self sacrificing. Do we really want government to direct our goals for ourselves and society?

It's called the trickle effect. As soon as government allowed gays and trans the first step, over the decades, they push and push for more. We are in the age of embracing mental illnesses, mental illnesses are now classed as normal. The Romans used to bugger young boys, everything is going full circle.

It's called the trickle effect. As soon as government allowed gays and trans the first step, over the decades, they push and push for more. We are in the age of embracing mental illnesses, mental illnesses are now classed as normal. The Romans used to bugger young boys, everything is going full circle.

Gays are not a illness.

It was removed from the DSM

I noticed also one time that "novel reading" and "grief" one time were signs of a mental illness.

I heard also that one time that during the Soviet Union, that the tyrants in charge of the Soviet Union charged Dissenters and Religious people as Mentally ill.

original.jpg

It's called the trickle effect.
Just zip your pants up.
We are in the age of embracing mental illnesses, mental illnesses are now classed as normal.
So burn all the state mental hospitals down and start stretching out the psychiatrists, psychologists, pharmacists, nurses, caregivers, therapists, and counselors on that medieval rack hidden in the closet down there.
The Romans used to bugger young boys, everything is going full circle.
That's why they used crucifixion as a common mode of punishment.

Forum List

Back