Is there an LGBTQ agenda?

I don't even try to paint one particular religion as better than another, just that God will speak to anyone that will listen, however it is they need to hear Him.

His message isn't hate ... And we could probably agree on that
JESUS said, "I am the way. NO MAN CAN COME TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME."

Did Jesus LIE?

From Genesis to Revelation GOD says homosexuality is a sin that will keep you out of the Kingdom of Heaven.

Is the Book a LIE? If it is, then you can't KNOW anything

You voted for a serial adulterer. Where does the Bible state you can pick and choose what parts you will support?

Sleepy Joe, as well as the Hoe are documented adulterers. The memoirs of Dr. Jill's first husband reveal that Joe and his doctor were having relations even while she was married to him.

And Ms. Harris' record of sleeping her way to the top with fellows like Willie Brown are also well known.

Libs have no moral basis to question anyone on this.

I didn't vote for them. You obviously have no basis either.

I don't even try to paint one particular religion as better than another, just that God will speak to anyone that will listen, however it is they need to hear Him.

Did Jesus LIE?

From Genesis to Revelation GOD says homosexuality is a sin that will keep you out of the Kingdom of Heaven.

You voted for a serial adulterer. Where does the Bible state you can pick and choose what parts you will support?

Sleepy Joe, as well as the Hoe are documented adulterers. The memoirs of Dr. Jill's first husband reveal that Joe and his doctor were having relations even while she was married to him.

And Ms. Harris' record of sleeping her way to the top with fellows like Willie Brown are also well known.

The both of you think God wants y'all to fight over one person's sin or another's, when we are all sinners, and all sins are equal in the eyes of God ...
That's why He had to give you a training manual, and made the rules so hard He had to sacrifice His son ...
And He will rejoice if it ever helps you find His Grace.

The right or desire to judge the sins of others ... Is what makes God Divine and People assholes ... :thup:

Did Jesus LIE?

The both of you think God wants y'all to fight over one person's sin or another's, when we are all sinners, and all sins are equal in the eyes of God ...
That's why He had to give you a training manual, and made the rules so hard He had to sacrifice His son ...

The right or desire to judge the sins of others ... Is what makes God Divine and People assholes ... :thup:

So there is no place for the Bible or ministers in your view. You think nobody has the right to define good and evil

Did Jesus LIE?

I do not. I'm simply pointing out people's hypocrisy. I didn't not vote for Trump because of his adultery. I did not vote for him over his hate.

Did Jesus LIE?

I do not. I'm simply pointing out people's hypocrisy. I didn't not vote for Trump because of his adultery. I did not vote for him over his hate.
So Christs sacrifice has no meaning in your view

And stop with the "hate" talk. You can't have it both ways and say "thou shalt not judge" then turn around and judge. And YOU lecture others about "hypocrisy"

"Judging" is "evil" -- except when leftists do it

So there is no place for the Bible or ministers in your view. You think nobody has the right to define good and evil

I didn't say anything against the Holy Bible, Ministers or suggest that Good or Evil were anything other than what they are, nor that they need defining.
I simply suggested that God may feel you need the Holy Bible, Ministers and someone to define Good and Evil for you, in order for you to find His Grace.

I'm also not self righteous enough to think I need to argue with you or God about whatever His plan may be for you.
I can find God's Grace and listen to what he feels the need to tell my heart, without doing any of what you feel He wants from you.

I am thankful for that Blessing and give the Glory to Him ... :thup:

Did Jesus LIE?

And stop with the "hate" talk. You can't have it both ways and say "thou shalt not judge" then turn around and judge. And YOU lecture others about "hypocrisy"

Jesus made the remark about throwing the first stone ..........................

For the 1600's? No. I am asking whether or not it was wrong to quit condemning adultery. Was it? You do know that the Bible condemns adultery far more than being gay. Jesus did condemn adultery but not homosexuality.
You are back pedaling.

You weren't asking about Adultery.

No one even brought up adultery.

You made a comparison to condemning child sexual predators to making women Adulterers where a Red Letter "A" back in the day.

Your comment was clear.

For the 1600's? No. I am asking whether or not it was wrong to quit condemning adultery. Was it? You do know that the Bible condemns adultery far more than being gay. Jesus did condemn adultery but not homosexuality.
You are back pedaling.

You weren't asking about Adultery.

No one even brought up adultery.

You made a comparison to condemning child sexual predators to making women Adulterers where a Red Letter "A" back in the day.

Your comment was clear.

I wish people would post honestly. Sadly you aren't interested in it.

Did Jesus LIE?

And.....?

If a child is playing with FIRE in his family's home, is it wrong to tell him he's gonna die in a horrible fire? This life ends SOON. Best make good choices before it ends

And why are you JUDGING me? Isnt that WRONG according to your version of morality? Why do you push hate?

Did Jesus LIE?

And.....?

If a child is playing with FIRE in his family's home, is it wrong to tell him he's gonna die in a horrible fire? This life ends SOON. Best make good choices before it ends

And why are you JUDGING me? Isnt that WRONG according to your version of morality? Why do you push hate?

Me? I'm the one who noted that Jesus said to let the one without sin throw the first stone. Do you find that somehow judgmental?

If a child is playing with FIRE in his family's home, is it wrong to tell him he's gonna die in a horrible fire?

In any case, it would inaccurate.
You technically have no idea what would happen to the child, unless you set the fire and trapped the child inside ... :thup:

But then again ... I am not required to tell someone they with burn in a horrible fire in order to express their need to avoid doing something that could be dangerous or destructive.

Last edited:
If a child is playing with FIRE in his family's home, is it wrong to tell him he's gonna die in a horrible fire?

In any case, it would inaccurate.
You technically have no idea what would happen to the child, unless you set the fire and and trapped the child inside ... :thup:

But then again ... I am not required to tell someone they with burn in a horrible fire on order to express their need to avoid doing something that could be dangerous or destructive.

No, you're not REQUIRED to tell the child to stop playing with fire IN THIS LIFE. But you would be a better person IF YOU DID

No ... What I said is that I don't need to tell a child they are going to burn in a horrible fire in order to express their need not to play with fire.
You on the other hand, may very well need someone to tell you that you will burn in a horrible fire if you don't do what is in your best interests.

I certainly wouldn't be a better person if all I could do, is run around scaring little children in order to get them to do what I thought they should.
Whether or not that is better, or works for you ... Is between you and God ... :thup:

No ... What I said is that I don't need to tell a child they are going to burn in a horrible fire in order to express their need not to play with fire
You have my permission not to tell someone who doesn't know better that it would be better for them not to do something that will result in certain death.
If you see a 5 year old walking into a busy highway you are not required to help them.

Do what you will, and so will i.

BTW, how do you like my paragraph justification?​

You have my permission not to tell someone who doesn't know better that it would be better for them not to do something that will result in certain death.
If you see a 5 year old walking into a busy highway you are not required to help them.

Do what you will, and so will i.

BTW, how do you like my paragraph justification?​

I can tell a five year old not to walk into oncoming traffic, without using certain death to influence their actions.
It has nothing to do with what I feel obligated to do, and I can help a child any way they need to be helped without scaring them.

You can try another scenario, but that's not going to change ... :thup:

If you see a 5 year old walking into a busy highway you are not required to help them
Absolutely not.

Unless you want to convicted of "luring" a child or communicating with a minor for immoral purposes or molesting or kidnapping or sexually abusing a child.

Don't call the cops, and don't remain in the area, either. Unless you want to be arrested and end up on the registered sex offender list.

Don't act like it's our fault if we come off heartless and cruel either. We're only trying to stay out of prison just like everyone else.

If you see a 5 year old walking into a busy highway you are not required to help them
Absolutely not.

Unless you want to convicted of "luring" a child or communicating with a minor for immoral purposes or molesting or kidnapping or sexually abusing a child.

Don't call the cops, and don't remain in the area, either. Unless you want to be arrested and end up on the registered sex offender list.

Don't act like it's our fault if we come off heartless and cruel either. We're only trying to stay out of prison just like everyone else.
You'll be ok as long as you vote Democrat

Forum List

Back