Is there an LGBTQ agenda?

I believe that everyone has some sort of an agenda in life. Some are self servicing and others maybe self sacrificing. Do we really want government to direct our goals for ourselves and society?

The whole problem originated from the bigoted religious views of most republicans.
Get to the point. Next will be how democrats are killing babies. Do you think there is an agenda there also?

I believe that everyone has some sort of an agenda in life. Some are self servicing and others maybe self sacrificing. Do we really want government to direct our goals for ourselves and society?

The whole problem originated from the bigoted religious views of most republicans.
Get to the point. Next will be how democrats are killing babies. Do you think there is an agenda there also?

You cant kill your child. A society that allows this will eventually lose their nation.

Tard behavior has consequences

most definitely, there is. The 'Gay Rights' hoax in the U.S. was founded by a card carrying Communist Party member and open pedophile Harry Hay, and of course the media campaign is ongoing, started in the 1960's.

All of those tactics sound familiar? They are all straight out of Antonio Gramsci's culture war precepts. They're spamming the religion forums on every forum I've ever read.

There have been both men and women who have led double lives through various Republican, Democrat, Whig, etc., administrations, since the start of the United States. It wasn't until the Sexual Revolution (beginning in a big way in the 60's) that anyone in the modern age came to assume that open sexual behavior was an acceptable public spectacle and children's eyes and ears be damned. Most people adored Norman Rockwell's idealistic view of the American Society. Most would not have respected the social behavior say during the 17th century. Men in satin and lace and outlandish long wigs were from a time when human life was cheap ---- unless one was rich. So, NO ---- I don't see Christian views as being bigoted, for the most part. The mistake many "Christians" make is believing that everyone is GOD's "child" and that as a "child" of GOD we all desire the same things ------- some are simply confused and need a little guidance. Nothing could be further from the truth. I don't like the "Atlantic Cities" nor the "Reno Nevada's" of this world. I'd much rather enjoy the "Grover's Corners" and the "Bedford Falls" --- even though I realize that they are but quaint ideals... I don't know of anyone who wishes to live in a sewer --- at least not forever.

Last edited:
I don't even try to paint one particular religion as better than another, just that God will speak to anyone that will listen, however it is they need to hear Him.

His message isn't hate ... And we could probably agree on that
JESUS said, "I am the way. NO MAN CAN COME TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME."

Did Jesus LIE?

From Genesis to Revelation GOD says homosexuality is a sin that will keep you out of the Kingdom of Heaven.

Is the Book a LIE? If it is, then you can't KNOW anything

You voted for a serial adulterer. Where does the Bible state you can pick and choose what parts you will support?

Sleepy Joe, as well as the Hoe are documented adulterers. The memoirs of Dr. Jill's first husband reveal that Joe and his doctor were having relations even while she was married to him.

And Ms. Harris' record of sleeping her way to the top with fellows like Willie Brown are also well known.

Libs have no moral basis to question anyone on this.

The both of you think God wants y'all to fight over one person's sin or another's, when we are all sinners, and all sins are equal in the eyes of God ...
That's why He had to give you a training manual, and made the rules so hard He had to sacrifice His son ...
And He will rejoice if it ever helps you find His Grace.

The right or desire to judge the sins of others ... Is what makes God Divine and People assholes ... :thup:

I do not. I'm simply pointing out people's hypocrisy. I didn't not vote for Trump because of his adultery. I did not vote for him over his hate.
So Christs sacrifice has no meaning in your view

And stop with the "hate" talk. You can't have it both ways and say "thou shalt not judge" then turn around and judge. And YOU lecture others about "hypocrisy"

"Judging" is "evil" -- except when leftists do it

Jesus made the remark about throwing the first stone ..........................
And.....?

If a child is playing with FIRE in his family's home, is it wrong to tell him he's gonna die in a horrible fire? This life ends SOON. Best make good choices before it ends

And why are you JUDGING me? Isnt that WRONG according to your version of morality? Why do you push hate?

Me? I'm the one who noted that Jesus said to let the one without sin throw the first stone. Do you find that somehow judgmental?
I havent stoned anyone. I only quote God who says if they dont repent of this they will burn in the Lake of Fire

Me? I'm the one who noted that Jesus said to let the one without sin throw the first stone. Do you find that somehow judgmental?
You use scripture outside of context to justify the perversions you support ...

Pathetic .....

I see this all the time where someone says I'm wrong about something but is unable to explain why.

I don't even try to paint one particular religion as better than another, just that God will speak to anyone that will listen, however it is they need to hear Him.

Did Jesus LIE?

From Genesis to Revelation GOD says homosexuality is a sin that will keep you out of the Kingdom of Heaven.

You voted for a serial adulterer. Where does the Bible state you can pick and choose what parts you will support?

Sleepy Joe, as well as the Hoe are documented adulterers. The memoirs of Dr. Jill's first husband reveal that Joe and his doctor were having relations even while she was married to him.

And Ms. Harris' record of sleeping her way to the top with fellows like Willie Brown are also well known.

The both of you think God wants y'all to fight over one person's sin or another's, when we are all sinners, and all sins are equal in the eyes of God ...
That's why He had to give you a training manual, and made the rules so hard He had to sacrifice His son ...

The right or desire to judge the sins of others ... Is what makes God Divine and People assholes ... :thup:

I do not. I'm simply pointing out people's hypocrisy. I didn't not vote for Trump because of his adultery. I did not vote for him over his hate.

And stop with the "hate" talk. You can't have it both ways and say "thou shalt not judge" then turn around and judge. And YOU lecture others about "hypocrisy"

And.....?

If a child is playing with FIRE in his family's home, is it wrong to tell him he's gonna die in a horrible fire? This life ends SOON. Best make good choices before it ends

And why are you JUDGING me? Isnt that WRONG according to your version of morality? Why do you push hate?

I havent stoned anyone. I only quote God who says if they dont repent of this they will burn in the Lake of Fire

The Bible states that millions are committing adultery everyday. Oddly no one is condemning them. This includes many who are condemning others. The Bible makes no exception for this.

Did Jesus LIE?

And.....?

The Bible states that millions are committing adultery everyday. Oddly no one is condemning them. This includes many who are condemning others. The Bible makes no exception for this.

The big difference is that adulterers look to keep their activities discrete for the most part and often admit they are wrong in doing it. They often turn away from their sins and repent.

OTOH, homosexuals march in pride parades, bragging about taking it in the caboose. They actually mock and oppose their fellow poofs who try to actually change their ways and repent, they actually outlaw reparative therapy conducted by great docs like Marcus Bachmann to help people voluntarily change their ways.

Did Jesus LIE?

And.....?

The big difference is that adulterers look to keep their activities discrete for the most part and often admit they are wrong in doing it. They often turn away from their sins and repent.

OTOH, homosexuals march in pride parades, bragging about taking it in the caboose. They actually mock and oppose their fellow poofs who try to actually change their ways and repent, they actually outlaw reparative therapy conducted by great docs like Marcus Bachmann to help people voluntarily change their ways.

The Bible states that if you marry a woman that has been divorced you are committing adultery. To turn away from something means you stop doing it. No, people are not turning away. Trump bragged about his infidelities.

Well, yes, everyone has an agenda. Some have an agenda and others have a counter agenda. The whole LGBT thing is a counter agenda.

In 1776 the US was created, the Bill of Rights was a counter agenda to what the English king had imposed on the US. "All men are created equal". The LGBT agenda isn't any different to what the Founding Fathers (or some of them) wanted.

The Gay Agenda was ratified way back in 1987, and it has never been renounced by the LGBTQ community. "Tremble hetero swine" is their message to Normative folks.

Why should it be "renounced"? They're fighting for FREEDOM, the same as everyone else gets.

Actually, if you read and studied the gay manifesto in the link, the homosexuals are seeking to actually subjugate and oppress the Normative population. Their goal is to destroy Freedom for those who oppose taking it in the caboose.

Further, this is an official document which is actually in the Congressional Record of the United States, so there is no doubt its legit.

The Gay Agenda was ratified way back in 1987, and it has never been renounced by the LGBTQ community. "Tremble hetero swine" is their message to Normative folks.

Why should it be "renounced"? They're fighting for FREEDOM, the same as everyone else gets.

Actually, if you read and studied the gay manifesto in the link, the homosexuals are seeking to actually subjugate and oppress the Normative population. Their goal is to destroy Freedom for those who oppose taking it in the caboose.

Further, this is an official document which is actually in the Congressional Record of the United States, so there is no doubt its legit.

Does it piss you off everytime you are forced to do so?

And who write the Homosexual Manifesto and what is it? Is it really representative of gay people? Or just humor?

Why is it in the Congressional Record?

Pathetic .....

I see this all the time where someone says I'm wrong about something but is unable to explain why.

No need to explain what is common knowledge, just because you want to pretend you're right.

Pathetic .....

No need to explain what is common knowledge, just because you want to pretend you're right.

Or in other words you are unable to defend your hypocritical views.

And who write the Homosexual Manifesto and what is it? Is it really representative of gay people? Or just humor?

Why is it in the Congressional Record?
It was written by leading homosexual activists and ratified by the gay community. Its in the Congressional Record because its an official document which represents the goals of an important group in Americana.

Forum List

Back