Is there a Scientific Theory to explain Climate Change?

I'd like to see your math on this ... at least post the equations you're using ... helpful would be the solution to the work calculations, but I can (usually) do those myself ...

A link is fine ...

The math on that moron's IQ is obvious.

What causes tectonic plate movement?

On Earth, at the center bottom of the Atlantic Ocean is a tectonic fault that only surfaces on Iceland. It should be pretty clear on the image below. That is a "coming in" fault, a fault that grows, not a "subduction" fault like the PROF where one plate goes under the other. Rewind this Atlantic fault and you get Pangea 130 million years ago. The angle of the fault in the North Atlantic is quite clear. It goes SW to NE, and that has pushed Greenland (and earlier North America) NW, while at the same time pushing Europe SE. That is why Greenland went from completely green to continent specific ice age during the past 2 million years. It also explains why all of Europe's glaciers are melting. Of course, the map below is "flat" and Earth is really a sphere. North America was where Greenland is 30-50 million years ago, which explains the duration of the North American Ice Age. North America in the North was "hollowed out" by the ice age. To check what ice ages are doing to Greenland and AA, search for a SEA LEVEL map for those, and yeah, most of those two beneath the ice are now below sea level. Hudson Bay did not exist 60 million years ago. It was dug out by the ice. But Greenland will not clip the North Pole, it will miss it like NA did and when it gets to its "closest to the Pole" position, it will, on the SAME VECTOR, start moving SW, as NA has done for the past 30 million years.

R.1fe3a80f6b73ac3b2d9f865dd6bf53af

On Earth, at the center bottom of the Atlantic Ocean is a tectonic fault that only surfaces on Iceland. It should be pretty clear on the image below. That is a "coming in" fault, a fault that grows, not a "subduction" fault like the PROF where one plate goes under the other. Rewind this Atlantic fault and you get Pangea 130 million years ago. The angle of the fault in the North Atlantic is quite clear. It goes SW to NE, and that has pushed Greenland (and earlier North America) NW, while at the same time pushing Europe SE. That is why Greenland went from completely green to continent specific ice age during the past 2 million years. It also explains why all of Europe's glaciers are melting. Of course, the map below is "flat" and Earth is really a sphere. North America was where Greenland is 30-50 million years ago, which explains the duration of the North American Ice Age. North America in the North was "hollowed out" by the ice age. To check what ice ages are doing to Greenland and AA, search for a SEA LEVEL map for those, and yeah, most of those two beneath the ice are now below sea level. Hudson Bay did not exist 60 million years ago. It was dug out by the ice. But Greenland will not clip the North Pole, it will miss it like NA did and when it gets to its "closest to the Pole" position, it will, on the SAME VECTOR, start moving SW, as NA has done for the past 30 million years.

I’m still waiting for the same picture that shows Chicago above Greenland

But show when Chicago was above Greenland

When did I ever claim that it was, sick stalking invalid liar??

I said Chicago was just on the lip of the Arctic Circle 30 million years ago...

And that's where it was if you rewind the plate movement...

When did I ever claim that it was, sick stalking invalid liar??

I said Chicago was just on the lip of the Arctic Circle 30 million years ago...

And that's where it was if you rewind the plate movement...
You said Greenland was ice free when Chicago had a mile of ice. That would imply Chicago was closer to the Arctic than Greenland

Chicago still had "some ice" 25k years ago. Indiana still had glaciers 10k years ago. They melted. That does not mean the North American Ice Age had not been melting already for thousands of years.

And during the past 10k years, the Vikings settled the southern tip of Greenland and farmed there, and now that land is under 600 years of ice age glacier.

Once again, Greenland cooled while North america warmed

The Sun - NO

Co2 - NO

position of land near the poles - explains it perfectly

Chicago still had "some ice" 25k years ago.

When did that glacier first cover Chicago?

Once again, Greenland cooled while North America warmed

You said they're moving in the same direction, away from the pole.

You said Greenland was ice free when Chicago had a mile of ice. That would imply Chicago was closer to the Arctic than Greenland

First sentence is correct.

The second sentence is proof that you are either an invalid or a mental case.

Let's try one last time.

To start a continent specific ice age on Earth, you need land 600 miles from an Earth pole. Chicago was not the origin of the ice that covered it. Northern Canada was. Just as today the top of Greenland was the origin of the ice that plowed over the Viking settlers 600 years ago on the Southern tip.

Ice ages start when land gets to within 600 or so miles of an Earth pole, which then causes the annual snowfall to start stacking. 1k years after Greenland's ice age started, only the very top of Greenland had ice. 1 million years later, that is today. Covered top to bottom.

30 million years ago all of Canada down to Chicago, Indiana, and NY was covered with mile plus thick North American Ice Age glacier. After NA reached the point Greenland is close to reaching now, the CLOSEST TO THE POLE POINT... then it starts moving AWAY from the Pole, because NW becomes SW on the SAME VECTOR on a SPHERE after passing CLOSEST TO THE POLE point.

Hence, around 30 million years ago, NA started moving SW, its current trajectory. At that point in time, Chicago would project to be right about on the Arctic Circle line....

It really is not difficult for a fully educated Mossad hacker to search online and find out.

30-50 million years is the standard definition of the origin of North American Ice Age, and that fits the tectonic movement...

You said they're moving in the same direction, away from the pole.

You are a Jew Supremacist Zionist Fascist liar.

Read the above post and try to comprehend this time....

It really is not difficult for a fully educated Mossad hacker to search online and find out.

30-50 million years is the standard definition of the origin of North American Ice Age, and that fits the tectonic movement...

How far away was land from the pole?

Come on silly twat, don't just run away.

First sentence is correct.

The second sentence is proof that you are either an invalid or a mental case.

Let's try one last time.

To start a continent specific ice age on Earth, you need land 600 miles from an Earth pole. Chicago was not the origin of the ice that covered it. Northern Canada was. Just as today the top of Greenland was the origin of the ice that plowed over the Viking settlers 600 years ago on the Southern tip.

Ice ages start when land gets to within 600 or so miles of an Earth pole, which then causes the annual snowfall to start stacking. 1k years after Greenland's ice age started, only the very top of Greenland had ice. 1 million years later, that is today. Covered top to bottom.

30 million years ago all of Canada down to Chicago, Indiana, and NY was covered with mile plus thick North American Ice Age glacier. After NA reached the point Greenland is close to reaching now, the CLOSEST TO THE POLE POINT... then it starts moving AWAY from the Pole, because NW becomes SW on the SAME VECTOR on a SPHERE after passing CLOSEST TO THE POLE point.

Hence, around 30 million years ago, NA started moving SW, its current trajectory. At that point in time, Chicago would project to be right about on the Arctic Circle line....
It's not my job to diagnose stupid, but I find myself repeatedly having to do so. Son, I don't really wish to be insulting, but your entire posts says Chicago was closer to the north pole than Greenland. I just want to see that picture of the land mass in that state? I certainly couldn't find that picture in the world map archives I looked at.

But I call you stupid because your post says that Chicago was closer to the north pole than Greenland, and that was my question for you to provide evidence of. Are you ok?

You are a Jew Supremacist Zionist Fascist liar.

Read the above post and try to comprehend this time....
Son, again, far from it for me to call someone stupid, but dude, you are covered in it. You stated both continents were moving in the same direction. Don't blame good ole Todd, he merely repeated what you wrote.

Yoh, Look at the circled points on my drawing and using your brain, see if you can tell where the puzzle pieces fit. I'll let you show me where Greenland's host piece is.

1679662512416.png

How far away was land from the pole?

Come on silly twat, don't just run away.

LOL!!

posts it as the answer is in the post he quotes...

LOL!!!

PATHETIC...

your entire posts says Chicago was closer to the north pole than Greenland.

That is a lie over and over.

There is no such claim.

You just keep lying over and over and over, because you are sick mental case science invalid who cannot handle being SCHOOLED...

Just HOW DIFFICULT is that to comprehend?

It takes and IQ of 10

Land is within 600 miles of the pole, we should still have ice over Chicago.

Why don't we?

Only Ellesmere Island is still 600 miles away, and it is an ISLAND.

No continuous land from Chicago to 600 miles from the pole - no more ice age on Chicago....

What we do see here are two sick liars obsessed with deliberate attempts to lie and make faux claims on subjects ALREADY ANSWERED...

That is a lie over and over.

There is no such claim.

You just keep lying over and over and over, because you are sick mental case science invalid who cannot handle being SCHOOLED...
well cuz............... yes it does. It's amazing the wall you have up on this. Wow. If your claim is that chicago had ice and Greenland didn't because of the tectonic plates and as you claim the continents need to be within 600 miles of the pole, I don't see any other way to say it. Chicago needed to be above Greenland

Only Ellesmere Island is still 600 miles away, and it is an ISLAND.

No continuous land from Chicago to 600 miles from the pole - no more ice age on Chicago....

What we do see here are two sick liars obsessed with deliberate attempts to lie and make faux claims on subjects ALREADY ANSWERED...

There are no Ice Ages ever on land that is more than 600 miles away from a pole?

Forum List

Back