Is there a Scientific Theory to explain Climate Change?

There are no Ice Ages ever on land that is more than 600 miles away from a pole?

In this climate with

Antarctic "AC" set at 9 and Arctic "AC" set at 1, that is the distance required and NA and Greenland both proved it for us....

It is likely that distance varies depending on those two "AC" "settings," likely a 0 and 0 setting would require the land to get closer to the pole than 600 miles for a continent specific ice age to start....

THE DATA....

Difference between arctic and antarctic | Arctic Vs Antarctic ...

A fundamental difference between Arctic (left) and Antarctic (right ...

In this climate with

Antarctic "AC" set at 9 and Arctic "AC" set at 1, that is the distance required and NA and Greenland both proved it for us....

It is likely that distance varies depending on those two "AC" "settings," likely a 0 and 0 setting would require the land to get closer to the pole than 600 miles for a continent specific ice age to start....

THE DATA....

Difference between arctic and antarctic | Arctic Vs Antarctic ...

A fundamental difference between Arctic (left) and Antarctic (right ...

You didn't answer the question.

There are no Ice Ages ever on land that is more than 600 miles away from a pole?

You said the only thing that matters is distance.

Now you're adding another condition?

The math on that moron's IQ is obvious.

What causes tectonic plate movement?

On Earth, at the center bottom of the Atlantic Ocean is a tectonic fault that only surfaces on Iceland. It should be pretty clear on the image below. That is a "coming in" fault, a fault that grows, not a "subduction" fault like the PROF where one plate goes under the other. Rewind this Atlantic fault and you get Pangea 130 million years ago. The angle of the fault in the North Atlantic is quite clear. It goes SW to NE, and that has pushed Greenland (and earlier North America) NW, while at the same time pushing Europe SE. That is why Greenland went from completely green to continent specific ice age during the past 2 million years. It also explains why all of Europe's glaciers are melting. Of course, the map below is "flat" and Earth is really a sphere. North America was where Greenland is 30-50 million years ago, which explains the duration of the North American Ice Age. North America in the North was "hollowed out" by the ice age. To check what ice ages are doing to Greenland and AA, search for a SEA LEVEL map for those, and yeah, most of those two beneath the ice are now below sea level. Hudson Bay did not exist 60 million years ago. It was dug out by the ice. But Greenland will not clip the North Pole, it will miss it like NA did and when it gets to its "closest to the Pole" position, it will, on the SAME VECTOR, start moving SW, as NA has done for the past 30 million years.

R.1fe3a80f6b73ac3b2d9f865dd6bf53af

I ask for an equation and you post a map ... and you're criticizing another's IQ? ...

The question was about your references ... do you have any or are you just making this up as you go ... because the map shows (correctly) that Greenland is a part of North America ... Pangaea split between North Ameica and Europe while Greenland was still attached to North America ... yeah, Baffin Bay is continental crust material ... North American continent to be specific ...

Thus .. why we're asking for your references ... maybe you need help understanding whatever you're reading ...

That's "masturbation". Surprised you'd miss that one.

Nice catch ... good thing you're an expert in such matters ...

Hey STUPID ... it was a rhetorical question ... you didn't have to answer and I wish you hadn't ... go back to masterbating ... it suits your lifeskills better ...

Nice catch ... good thing you're an expert in such matters ...
I
Hey STUPID ... it was a rhetorical question ... you didn't have to answer and I wish you hadn't ... go back to masterbating ... it suits your lifeskills better ...
I used to be quite the expert. I did it so much as a young man that, at the age of 17, when I was finally with a woman, I found that while I could stay up, I could not finish. It's called ejaculatory impotence. This lasted for most of my life. And while all of my partners enjoyed it at first, they would come to think that I didn't find them sufficiently attractive to get my rocks off or something similar and it would become a problem. I never found a solution. For the last few years I have not been functional at all. I have had both bladder and prostate cancer and the radiation treatment I received has done severe damage to my urethra, my bladder and my ureters (tubes from your kidneys to your bladder) and so I leak and sex outside of the shower would be quite a mess indeed. Additionally, at one point I was twice given a drug for chemical castration that suppressed the testosterone that apparently leads to prostate cancer. It was supposed to last 3 months per shot but its affects seemed to be much longer lasting and it was only after several years that I became even partially functional.

Was that what you wanted to know?

I

I used to be quite the expert. I did it so much as a young man that, at the age of 17, when I was finally with a woman, I found that while I could stay up, I could not finish. It's called ejaculatory impotence. This lasted for most of my life. And while all of my partners enjoyed it at first, they would come to think that I didn't find them sufficiently attractive to get my rocks off or something similar and it would become a problem. I never found a solution. For the last few years I have not been functional at all. I have had both bladder and prostate cancer and the radiation treatment I received has done severe damage to my urethra, my bladder and my ureters (tubes from your kidneys to your bladder) and so I leak and sex outside of the shower would be quite a mess indeed. Additionally, at one point I was twice given a drug for chemical castration that suppressed the testosterone that apparently leads to prostate cancer. It was supposed to last 3 months per shot but its affects seemed to be much longer lasting and it was only after several years that I became even partially functional.

Was that what you wanted to know?

Sounds like syphilis ... you need a new doctor ...

You didn't answer the question.

You said the only thing that matters is distance.

Now you're adding another condition?

Didn't quite comprehend that, did you....

First of all, if the settings are 9 and 9, there is NO ROOM for ANOTHER CONTINENT in the polar circles...

So, hence a 1 and 9 has room at one polar circle, not the other....

So, yeah, your question was fully answered, moron, you just did not comprehend it....

I ask for an equation

LOL!!!

Desperate is not the word. They HATE IT when the truth is posted and they get outed as completely treasonous fudge baking frauds...

Equations....

Number of continents in ice age with land within 600 miles of an Earth pole = 2 - the only two, AA and Greenland

Number of continents in ice age with no land within 600 miles of a pole = 0

LOL!!!

How did Co2 melt North America and freeze Greenland at the same time??

WAH WAH WAH I WANT AN EQUATION

You = MORON

Didn't quite comprehend that, did you....

First of all, if the settings are 9 and 9, there is NO ROOM for ANOTHER CONTINENT in the polar circles...

So, hence a 1 and 9 has room at one polar circle, not the other....

So, yeah, your question was fully answered, moron, you just did not comprehend it....

Did Chicago need to be within 600 miles of the pole to be covered with glaciers?

LOL!!!

Desperate is not the word. They HATE IT when the truth is posted and they get outed as completely treasonous fudge baking frauds...

Equations....

Number of continents in ice age with land within 600 miles of an Earth pole = 2 - the only two, AA and Greenland

LOL!!!

You = MORON

You think Ellesmere Island is ice-free? ... and then call me a moron ... it's your math that's wrong ...

See on this map ...

How'bout Severny Island ... is that in Antarctica now? ... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...

The list goes on ... the fact remains, for equal continentiality, temperatures and latitudes are (roughly) the same ... if the west side of Baffin Bay freezes, so does the east side ...

LOL!!!

Equations....

LOL!!!

You = MORON
I’m still waiting on when Chicago was closer to the Arctic than Greenland

Thing is, we're in a cycle that started 400,000 years ago. What happened a million years ago with the climate no longer impacts us now. We can't say "oh, look, it was very hot during the dinosaurs' age, so now is cooler, there must be something wrong".
With climate it is a cycle. It hot and then it gets cold and the loop continues. Some years it colder or hotter than previous years. The question is what does man contribute to this cycle. Obvious 400,000 years ago man was just developing as the planet was able to support life as we know it. Prior to that there was no man. Man and technology develops that affects the environment. Green house gases heat up the planet. That is the science. Greenhouse gases have been around for ages and thus it does provide warming to the planet. If man is doing things that are not related to the natural development of the planet then yes man and his activities are affecting the planet.

With climate it is a cycle. It hot and then it gets cold and the loop continues. Some years it colder or hotter than previous years. The question is what does man contribute to this cycle. Obvious 400,000 years ago man was just developing as the planet was able to support life as we know it. Prior to that there was no man. Man and technology develops that affects the environment. Green house gases heat up the planet. That is the science. Greenhouse gases have been around for ages and thus it does provide warming to the planet. If man is doing things that are not related to the natural development of the planet then yes man and his activities are affecting the planet.
Just an fyi. Homo Sapiens appeared about 200,000 years ago. All the earlier hominids go back over 2 million but modern man is not that old.

Perhaps.

But what?
A lot of what we see here are people who "know" man made climate change is the thing changing the temperatures or there are people who "know" man made climate change has no impact.
What evidence do we have? What does this evidence say?
That's what we need to discuss, and it's what hardly ever gets discussed because neither side actually cares.

It tickles me to see you and your friends here arguing with EMH.
I argue with all who are wrong. Difference between demofks and conservatives. We will call each other out. You demofks always agree with each other, even when you know it’s wrong

Perhaps.

But what?
A lot of what we see here are people who "know" man made climate change is the thing changing the temperatures or there are people who "know" man made climate change has no impact.
That's what we need to discuss, and it's what hardly ever gets discussed because neither side actually cares.
It would seem to me that if we want to be reality oriented we'd have to conclude that there may or may not be AGW but nothing has been proven. It's all conjecture. Sure, lots of folks point to the surveys that show 110% of the world's scientists all agree w/ AGW but that too is not how we investigate an issue scientifically.

Perhaps.

But what?
What is your proof that man DOES NOT impact climate change.

Forum List

Back