Greta Thunberg deletes 2018 tweet saying world will end in 2023 after the world doesn’t end

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Maybe she meant the last half of 2023.....Top Men can't be wrong, right? ;)

NOxl.gif

Next to COVID, this climate change (global warming) hoax is the biggest scam ever pulled on the world population and how that manipulative bitch has got any air time or recognition is beyond me. Who ever is behind her is a marketing genius.

NOxl.gif

Next to COVID, this climate change (global warming) hoax is the biggest scam ever pulled on the world population and how that manipulative bitch has got any air time or recognition is beyond me. Who ever is behind her is a marketing genius.

Yep. There’s no climate change. :cuckoo:

NOxl.gif

Thet tweet doesn't say the world would end in 2023

Reading comprehension is a necessary tool.

Yep. There’s no climate change. :cuckoo:
There always has been climate change.
No one is denying that except liberals who now believe the world should remain static at its current state for the benefit of shortsighted humans that stupidly build in historic flood zones.

Frankly when palm trees grow on the now snow covered shores of Lake Superior I will take it seriously.
Then I will celebrate with a Mai Tai on the beaches of Duluth.
Because it wouldn't be the end of the fucking planet or life on Earth for Christ's sake.

Last edited:

NOxl.gif

/----/ More good news.

Where does it say the world will end in 2023?

Please point to the SPECIFIC language.

Don't bother, you can't because you and your source are liars.
/----/ You want specific language, I'll give you specific language. "Over the next FIVE TEARS" posted 6/28/2018 Add 5 years = 2023.
Fq95WXkWAAA9PVq

Deliberately obtuse much?

ob·tuse
[əbˈt(y)o͞os, äbˈt(y)o͞os]

ADJECTIVE
  1. annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand
You should chance your user-name to Dulcolax. ;)

/----/ Math is hard. The tool posted it on June 28, 2018, plus 5 years = 2023.
The tweet, no matter how bad you are at reading, doesn't say the world will end in 2023.
It says if A isn't done by 2023 then B will happen.

I know reading isn't a strength for you guys but you're getting ridiculous.

Forum List

Back