Is there a Scientific Theory to explain Climate Change?

Northern tip of Greenland is in the 600 mile "switch" radius.

Then we should be in an Ice Age, right? Are we?

Do you live on Greenland?

Are you denying Greenland is a continent specific ice age??

LOL!!

Greenland is 600 miles from the pole and hence is in ice age.

North America, save Ellesmere Island, is no longer 600 miles from the pole, and hence CAME OUT of ice age during the past million years....

Amazing concept. Land moves towards the pole gets colder. Land moves away from the pole gets warmer...

When you can understand that, let us know...

I asked him the same exact question a week ago. Crickets

The question has been repeatedly answered over and over, and this is all you beaked birdbrains can do is keep repeating a falsehood.

North america is moving SW. One million years ago, NA including Chicago was 20-50 miles NE than it is today...

Response - you haven't answered the question

Wrong. You do not like THE ANSWER....

Nothing I've posted here has been even close to refuted. The location of land dictates Earth climate.

To quote the late great former Mayor of DC Marion Barry

DEAL WITH IT

The question has been repeatedly answered over and over, and this is all you beaked birdbrains can do is keep repeating a falsehood.

North america is moving SW. One million years ago, NA including Chicago was 20-50 miles NE than it is today...

Response - you haven't answered the question

Wrong. You do not like THE ANSWER....

Nothing I've posted here has been even close to refuted. The location of land dictates Earth climate.

To quote the late great former Mayor of DC Marion Barry

DEAL WITH IT
I asked you to show a map that shows NA Above Greenland! Crickets

I asked you to show a map that shows NA Above Greenland! Crickets

When did I ever claim to possess such a map.

There is motion on a sphere. Greenland and NA are actually moving on the same vector. NA passed its "closest to the pole" location <>30 million years ago. Greenland is now where NA was 30 million years ago.

You want a map...

LOL

Because you cannot comprehend motion on a sphere....

Are you denying Greenland is a continent specific ice age??

LOL!!

North America, save Ellesmere Island, is no longer 600 miles from the pole, and hence CAME OUT of ice age during the past million years....

Amazing concept. Land moves towards the pole gets colder. Land moves away from the pole gets warmer...

When you can understand that, let us know...

Do I have to, to notice your claim is silly?

When was Chicago in an ice age?

Chicago had a mile thick layer of ice within the last 25,000 years.
Was Chicago within 600 miles of the pole at that time?

Do I have to, to notice your claim is silly?

When was Chicago in an ice age?

Chicago had a mile thick layer of ice within the last 25,000 years.
Was Chicago within 600 miles of the pole at that time?

Chicago still had "some ice" 25k years ago. Indiana still had glaciers 10k years ago. They melted. That does not mean the North American Ice Age had not been melting already for thousands of years.

And during the past 10k years, the Vikings settled the southern tip of Greenland and farmed there, and now that land is under 600 years of ice age glacier.

Once again, Greenland cooled while North america warmed

The Sun - NO

Co2 - NO

position of land near the poles - explains it perfectly

When did I ever claim to possess such a map.

There is motion on a sphere. Greenland and NA are actually moving on the same vector. NA passed its "closest to the pole" location <>30 million years ago. Greenland is now where NA was 30 million years ago.

You want a map...

LOL

Because you cannot comprehend motion on a sphere....
How about just posting references

Chicago still had "some ice" 25k years ago. Indiana still had glaciers 10k years ago. They melted. That does not mean the North American Ice Age had not been melting already for thousands of years.

And during the past 10k years, the Vikings settled the southern tip of Greenland and farmed there, and now that land is under 600 years of ice age glacier.

Once again, Greenland cooled while North america warmed

The Sun - NO

Co2 - NO

position of land near the poles - explains it perfectly

Chicago still had "some ice" 25k years ago.

When did that glacier first cover Chicago?

Once again, Greenland cooled while North America warmed

You said they're moving in the same direction, away from the pole.

This penchant you folks have to argue that enormous amount of CO2 will be produced by the creation of this or that is absolutely fucking ridiculous. The amount of CO2 that will NOT be produced by building a nuke plant or a field of windmills or solar panels is several orders of magnitude greater than the amount produced during their construction. That has been demonstrated to you repeatedly, but, as so frequently happens, you tend to ignore those inconvenient facts.

No numbers ... fucking liar ... how many gigatonnes of CO2 is produced by cement manufacturing per year? ... that's limestone heated to 1300ºC for 2 hours ...

Remember ... cement is the number 1 manufactured product in the visible universe ... it's not just the power plants, it's the roads, the waste storage facilities ... and all the homes that are being provided for ... the cement footings are typically 4 times heavier than whatever is being footed ... antennas, statues, legislative domes ... you know ... everything involves cement ...

Maybe pull your head out of your ass and look around .. see, everything smells like shit around you ...

Don't you hate when people make a new post to answer each and every question ... you know ... instead of just one post ... irritates the hell out of me ...

No numbers ... fucking liar ... how many gigatonnes of CO2 is produced by cement manufacturing per year? ... that's limestone heated to 1300ºC for 2 hours ...

Remember ... cement is the number 1 manufactured product in the visible universe ... it's not just the power plants, it's the roads, the waste storage facilities ... and all the homes that are being provided for ... the cement footings are typically 4 times heavier than whatever is being footed ... antennas, statues, legislative domes ... you know ... everything involves cement ...

Maybe pull your head out of your ass and look around .. see, everything smells like shit around you ...
How about the cars, you know the bad objects on the road? can old Crick provide the amount of CO2 a car generates into the air? nope. Not an iota of a number. nadda, zip. The fact is, he thinks we're chumps. He's been hanging with chumps his life I supposed and doesn't know how to engage with thinking people like us.

You are the lyingest motherfucker I have EVER met.
why can't you provide the numbers of how much CO2 is released into the air from one ICE vehicle? One Coal Plant? One gas furnace? I demand that information rather than bow to your nonsense friend.

How about the cars, you know the bad objects on the road? can old Crick provide the amount of CO2 a car generates into the air? nope. Not an iota of a number. nadda, zip. The fact is, he thinks we're chumps. He's been hanging with chumps his life I supposed and doesn't know how to engage with thinking people like us.

Don't forget plants ... they emit carbon dioxide as well ... all that greenery we see from space comes with a carbon cost ... it was cyanobacteria, the bastards, trying to kill us ...

Yes ... plants use respiration ... mostly at night ... just smell them Florida beaches ... yum yum ... plants emitting carbon ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...

When you don't have a leg to stand on is not the best time to call someone else a liar. The amount of CO2 produced by automobiles has been posted here repeatedly. And if SOMEONE ELSE asks me for it, I will post it again, but I will not enable your TROLLING

When you don't have a leg to stand on is not the best time to call someone else a liar. The amount of CO2 produced by automobiles has been posted here repeatedly. And if SOMEONE ELSE asks me for it, I will post it again, but I will not enable your TROLLING

What are the numbers for cars? ... [giggle] ... (yeah, that's a rhetorical question) ...

Cement is usually listed as the sixth largest contributor to carbon pollution ... behind cars, electrical production, industrial, masterbation and the like ...

What are the numbers for cars? ... [giggle] ... (yeah, that's a rhetorical question) ...

Cement is usually listed as the sixth largest contributor to carbon pollution ... behind cars, electrical production, industrial, masterbation and the like ...
That's "masturbation". Surprised you'd miss that one.

I guess I'm the only one here that knows how to use Google. I could give a class.

1679592551910.png

1679592659771.png

And oh! You can see the pandemic!!!

Last edited:
the tag line of a warmer.

Forum List

Back