Is there a "republican" here who still defends W?

Let us never forget that traitor Joe isn't the only disaster here.

After 911, W deployed us to afghan. At the time, there was an ongoing civil war between Taliban and TNA.

So clearly W helped TNA off Taliban, right....

WRONG

The Israel lobby did not like TNA, because TNA was armed and funded by Iran. Yes master bowed W. Flip off TNA on command with no concern for our troops out there in the field with TNA....

W sided with Taliban by not helping TNA. The Taliban is in power today 100% because W is the worst traitor in US history.

Why did we go?

To get "Osama?"

No, W admitted "Osama" (col Tim osman) was NOT A PRIORITY

To wipe out the Taliban?

Not exactly....

After W flipped off TNA, Pat Tillman and others reported they were JUST SITTING THERE with NO TARGET.

There was NO TARGET because 911 was a FRAUD.

How did W handle pat Tillman?

A quick "we found 'em" ops goes out, pat gets shot by Zionists in the army Rangers, and they lie and claim AQ did it...

AQ did it, the SAME LIE as 911

Nah, I have you're number. You're a leftist who won't own up to it claiming they're "independent" in thought.

No such thing as a leftist who thinks independently, in fact if you're dependent you're a leftist, just like you.

Sure there is such a thing as a leftist who thinks independently.
I am far left of everyone here, but think Trump was basically right about covid-19.
He did not start any wars, so in my book he is average.
The main thing I did not like was Kavanaugh, but we will have to wait to see on that one.

Let us never forget that traitor Joe isn't the only disaster here.

After 911, W deployed us to afghan. At the time, there was an ongoing civil war between Taliban and TNA.

So clearly W helped TNA off Taliban, right....

WRONG

The Israel lobby did not like TNA, because TNA was armed and funded by Iran. Yes master bowed W. Flip off TNA on command with no concern for our troops out there in the field with TNA....

W sided with Taliban by not helping TNA. The Taliban is in power today 100% because W is the worst traitor in US history.

Why did we go?

To get "Osama?"

No, W admitted "Osama" (col Tim osman) was NOT A PRIORITY

To wipe out the Taliban?

Not exactly....

After W flipped off TNA, Pat Tillman and others reported they were JUST SITTING THERE with NO TARGET.

There was NO TARGET because 911 was a FRAUD.

How did W handle pat Tillman?

A quick "we found 'em" ops goes out, pat gets shot by Zionists in the army Rangers, and they lie and claim AQ did it...

AQ did it, the SAME LIE as 911
Establishment Progressive Republicans and Democrats, are the enemy of the People.

At this point what difference does it make how we three really fucked the United States, it is too late now, we got Joe in..
1629423125281.png

Establishment Progressive Republicans and Democrats, are the enemy of the People.

At this point what difference does it make how we three really fucked the United States, it is too late now, we got Joe in..
View attachment 528243

Traitor Joe demonstrated an equal level of contempt for innocent lives, truth, our military rank and file, and America as W.

Traitor Joe is now demonstrating why the people of Iowa and NH, the democrats there, just flushed this senile dementia liar in the primaries after meeting him in person....

Traitor Joe is a shockingly incompetent liar/traitor.

And W just loves him..... But not quite in the same way as homO and Michael Robinson....

Sure there is such a thing as a leftist who thinks independently.
I am far left of everyone here, but think Trump was basically right about covid-19.
He did not start any wars, so in my book he is average.
The main thing I did not like was Kavanaugh, but we will have to wait to see on that one.
what did you know about Kavanaugh?

Just that he was a labile drunk like Glenn Beck.
It takes voters a while to understand what they vote for. Sometimes we get surprises. Other times there are movements that become infected like the Tea Party. Drugs and alcohol are par and parcel of the Baby Boomers and later. Spoiled we are.

It takes voters a while to understand what they vote for. Sometimes we get surprises. Other times there are movements that become infected like the Tea Party. Drugs and alcohol are par and parcel of the Baby Boomers and later. Spoiled we are.

Didn't you notice during the confirmation hearings? He's an active drunk.

What I don’t get is Obama supporters generally despise W, but love O. Yet both crooks are blood brothers from different mothers. Both ruled exactly the same, but Ds hate W and love O. At least most Rs now recognize W as a terrible failure, but Ds haven’t come to the same obvious conclusion on Ears.

It’s the strange mind of the partisan.

Yep. HW, Clinton, W, Obama was one long Presidency. They were all virtually the same and they were all just awful. Worst four president span in US history

Wow.

So libs whined about Trump until their whines fell on deaf ears.

Now they're whining about Bush? That's beyond pathetic...

I supposed the demofks never did go to college and no nothing about fraternities. I get it now. Stupid is as stupid does with you fks

Is there a "republican" here who still defends W?​

Is he being attacked?
He was a decent man, not the best (Reagan), not the worst (obama/biden).
There's no need to defend him.

Forum List

Back