Biden plagiarizes Ronald Reagan at US Coast Guard Acadamey.

Nancy is warming up the 25th chorus, the 2024 race will be Kamala vs ___________

Xiden looks older every time I see him. He is aging rapidly, won't be long now....c'mon Nancy pull the plug.

Joe Dufus also used a C'mon Man to chastise the Coasties for not applauding at the appropriate time during his stupid speech. He called them "a boring audience".

What a piece of shit!

Old habits, plagiarism, die hard in President Depends.

The only thing worse than fucking up a joke is turning
on the audience and berating them for not laughing at said fucked up joke.

Perhaps the reaction he perceived as "dull" from these college graduates was just run of the mill catatatonic shock that the president of the United States doesn't know what the word "nucleus" means.

"The hard nucleus around the Navy..."

(voice in his earpiece) "Sir, you're confusing it again with the hard candy shell around chocolate from your M&Ms snack this morning"

The Bidenista Cultists aren’t touching this thread.

Seems to be a pattern with Biden.

Ronald Reagan, 77, versus Joe Biden, 78.

597.5K views
0:15 / 0:31

Remember how PROGS said Reagan was unfit because Alzheimer's?

Well once again they realized their own accusations, only in Xiden's case he was elected having dementia. Want to know who was more capable Xiden or Reagan? Listen to them.

Seems to be a pattern with Biden.

Ronald Reagan, 77, versus Joe Biden, 78.

597.5K views
0:15 / 0:31

Plagiarizing Reagan is better than plagiarizing Neil Kinnock I suppose.

Biden never had an original thought in his prime; now forget it.

I disagree, Xiden sold out the deaths of his own family for his political aspirations. That's awfully original.

Nancy is warming up the 25th chorus, the 2024 race will be Kamala vs ___________

Xiden looks older every time I see him. He is aging rapidly, won't be long now....c'mon Nancy pull the plug.
Harris will be impeached in 2022 if Republicans take the House. Making her 2024 bid a bit of stretch, especially since she couldn't even get 2% of liberal voters not so long ago.

Forum List

Back