Is there a "republican" here who still defends W?

The facts.

Reagan, HW, and newt were small government fiscal conservatives. Their fiscal conservatism, especially newt's budgets that cut both taxes AND SPENDING, gave us a budget surplus and a booming economy and a federal debt of $5.9 trillion when W took office.

Then what happened.

Even before 911, W started porking out. Child molesting HOMO Zionist speaker Hastert, a "W republican" to the max, started allowing earmarks and pork added to every bill (newt had shut that down). The result of the GOP ceasing to be fiscally conservative is that our debt is now $30 trillion and rocketing higher by the day.

Then there was socializing senior drugs, drugs filled with opium. The W REPUBLICAN PARTY DID THAT. There were pharma checks being passed out on the house floor for yea votes. The NYT reported that the WH actuary who did the cost estimate was threatened to "shut up or else" as the W administration was lying to congress about the estimated cost....

More than half of Americans do not believe the official version of 911 according to polling data. In fact, the only demographic on earth that still does believe the official version are the Christians who watch Fox News....

W had that "thing" about loving the Obamas, kissing "Michelle" on the lips as homO watched.... Indeed, in gloating that he voted for condoleeza (a black lesbian) instead of trump in the media celebration of the steal, w once again showed those same unimaginably dumb Christians just what he really thinks of HOMOS....

And w hated trump. Why?

And W is all happy about the steal. And the whole w crowd was for traitor Joe, and have been trotted out by the media to "legitimize" the steal....

So go ahead.

Any "republican" care to defend W, the WORST TRAITOR in US HISTORY?
They attack Dubya now, especially his wars, and they're the SAME PEOPLE who were defending all of it, up until Orange Escalator Day.

They think we don't notice.
What I don’t get is Obama supporters generally despise W, but love O. Yet both crooks are blood brothers from different mothers. Both ruled exactly the same, but Ds hate W and love O. At least most Rs now recognize W as a terrible failure, but Ds haven’t come to the same obvious conclusion on Ears.

It’s the strange mind of the partisan.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Indeed,Gipper wins first prize for best damn post on this thread.:thup: The two resident trolls of usmb smellybozo and kissmy cannot accept that reality you posted,that Obama was a clone of bush and lied to the American people expanding his wars he started murdering even far more women and children even worse than Bush did.:abgg2q.jpg: Those too cousins sure stuck together and we’re two peas in a pod huh gipper :up:

Last edited:
"Iraqi civilian lives are not as important as US lives, their deaths are just the cost of doing business" - George W Bush, Wikileaks

Reagan was not a fiscal conservative anymore than Dubya. HW did his best but ultimately was not either.

Correct. The SDI spending cost trillions. You could say it might have been worth it since it bankrupt the USSR trying to keep up in the spending war.
But Reagan certainly was not a fiscal conservative.

W actually believed the Islimists were the bad guys while democrats blamed the US.
W also moved to remove restrictions on oil extraction while the democrats were blaming big oil for high gasoline prices and stifling supply in the name of AGW.
W gets big kudos for those things.

I'm not a Republican and wasn't a fan of Georgy Boy, however compared to Donny, George W. Bush was a paragon of integrity, reason, and statesmanship.
But lets be honest, George was still a worst president than Trump. Got hit on 9-11, lied us into Iraq before winning in Afganistan, caused the Greatest Recession since the Great Depression.
.. and what do you suppose Donny would have done had been President on 9/11? Invasion of China anyone?

As far as the financial crisis, I don't see Donny handling that any better the Georgy Boy did, in fact I suspect he would have made it worse since Donny believes he knows everything about everything and at least Bush knew he was clueless and thus relied on people that had some expertise.

It's all conjecture but based on what I've seen of the two miscreants if I had to pick between the two, I'd go with the one that acted like a rational adult most of the time.
Yeah go with a warmonger who also destroyed the economy over a non warmonger who brought jobs back to the country who also told the truth the msm CIA controlled news is fake news and the first president ever to have the guts to say wars are always started so defense contracters can profit.wow how American. :cuckoo:
Donald Trump: In manufacturing, "I brought back 700,000 jobs. (Obama and Biden) brought back nothing."

PolitiFact’s ruling: False

I'm not a Republican and wasn't a fan of Georgy Boy, however compared to Donny, George W. Bush was a paragon of integrity, reason, and statesmanship.
But lets be honest, George was still a worst president than Trump. Got hit on 9-11, lied us into Iraq before winning in Afganistan, caused the Greatest Recession since the Great Depression.
.. and what do you suppose Donny would have done had been President on 9/11? Invasion of China anyone?

As far as the financial crisis, I don't see Donny handling that any better the Georgy Boy did, in fact I suspect he would have made it worse since Donny believes he knows everything about everything and at least Bush knew he was clueless and thus relied on people that had some expertise.

It's all conjecture but based on what I've seen of the two miscreants if I had to pick between the two, I'd go with the one that acted like a rational adult most of the time.
Yeah go with a warmonger who also destroyed the economy over a non warmonger who brought jobs back to the country who also told the truth the msm CIA controlled news is fake news and the first president ever to have the guts to say wars are always started so defense contracters can profit.wow how American. :cuckoo:
I just watched a Wall Street Journal story about why there is a shortage of everything from wood to microchips. One big reason??? Trump's trade war with China.

You guys have no clue the damage that soab has done.

Conjecture is useless, if we stack everything bad Trump did against the invasion of Iraq, the invasion comes out as the crystal clear champion of fuckups and cost more lives ten times over.

We are STILL reeling from that massive fuckup and people are still being killed because of it. There simply is no contest between the two.

The facts.

Reagan, HW, and newt were small government fiscal conservatives. Their fiscal conservatism, especially newt's budgets that cut both taxes AND SPENDING, gave us a budget surplus and a booming economy and a federal debt of $5.9 trillion when W took office.

Then what happened.

Even before 911, W started porking out. Child molesting HOMO Zionist speaker Hastert, a "W republican" to the max, started allowing earmarks and pork added to every bill (newt had shut that down). The result of the GOP ceasing to be fiscally conservative is that our debt is now $30 trillion and rocketing higher by the day.

Then there was socializing senior drugs, drugs filled with opium. The W REPUBLICAN PARTY DID THAT. There were pharma checks being passed out on the house floor for yea votes. The NYT reported that the WH actuary who did the cost estimate was threatened to "shut up or else" as the W administration was lying to congress about the estimated cost....

More than half of Americans do not believe the official version of 911 according to polling data. In fact, the only demographic on earth that still does believe the official version are the Christians who watch Fox News....

W had that "thing" about loving the Obamas, kissing "Michelle" on the lips as homO watched.... Indeed, in gloating that he voted for condoleeza (a black lesbian) instead of trump in the media celebration of the steal, w once again showed those same unimaginably dumb Christians just what he really thinks of HOMOS....

And w hated trump. Why?

And W is all happy about the steal. And the whole w crowd was for traitor Joe, and have been trotted out by the media to "legitimize" the steal....

So go ahead.

Never liked W to begin with. Note the budget wasn't really balanced, and we had the introduction of BIG tech and opened the gates to China to achieve that budget. The short term impact was great.

The long term impact is what we see today, Amazon and such replaces everyone.

Try the history forum or defend FDR's edict that authorized the arrest and incarceration of American citizens without due process. Historically micromanaging republican administrations seems to come easy to the left when they have their minions in the media that ignore horrific violations by democrats. Truman sent troops to Korea on an illegal executive order and then mismanaged the conflict to the point that we lost about 50,000 Troops in three years and the media called it the "forgotten war". How about Bill Clinton bypassing congress and bombing a defenseless country in Europe when he was caught with his pants down? LBJ used a faked and fraudulent "Tonkin Gulf Crisis" to send troops to Veitnam and then set the rules so that we could win every battle and still lose the freaking war and blame it on Nixon. Reagan was one of the greatest presidents but the crazy left hates him almost as much as they hated Trump.

Last edited:
A better question would be: Are there any Republicans here? Sadly, the answer seems to be "No... or damned few".

"Here" is mostly populated by Orange Baboon-God personality-cult camp-followers and the demigod's Neanderthal minions.

Democrats in congress authorized president Bush to use the resources of the U.S. Military to enforce about a hundred sanctions against the Iraqi tyrant Saddam and then they went back and double crossed the president by undermining the mission. Democrats and their minions in the media (and sadly the intelligence community) couldn't stomach a military victory under a republican administration so the focus became WMD's or lack of them. Truman was a timid little bean counter who couldn't even face his own general until it was too late and lost about 50,000 Troops in three years and ended up where we started and LBJ who was a crooked politician who let clerks in the CIA run the Vietnam conflict an lost about 50,000 Troops and ended up where we started but the media justified Korea and they blamed Vietnam on Nixon but the left hates George Bush for WMD's. Go figure.

The facts.

Then what happened.

And w hated trump. Why?

So go ahead.

They attack Dubya now, especially his wars, and they're the SAME PEOPLE who were defending all of it, up until Orange Escalator Day.

What I don’t get is Obama supporters generally despise W, but love O. Yet both crooks are blood brothers from different mothers. Both ruled exactly the same, but Ds hate W and love O. At least most Rs now recognize W as a terrible failure, but Ds haven’t come to the same obvious conclusion on Ears.

:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Indeed,Gipper wins first prize for best damn post on this thread.:thup: The two resident trolls of usmb smellybozo and kissmy cannot accept that reality you posted,that Obama was a clone of bush and lied to the American people expanding his wars he started murdering even far more women and children even worse than Bush did.:abgg2q.jpg: Those too cousins sure stuck together and we’re two peas in a pod huh gipper :up:
He left out one little detail.

Now the moonbats are all charging to stand behind the Bushbot neocons as "reasonable" and "moderate" republicans, when they were calling them every name in the book (and some new ones) from 2000-2009.

They've dragged the Overton window so far left, that a chump who was virtually indistinguishable from LBJ (i.e. Chimpola Bush) was the worst fascist since Hitler, only to now become a "reasonable centrist".

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
The facts.

Then what happened.

And w hated trump. Why?

So go ahead.

He left out one little detail.

Now the moonbats are all charging to stand behind the Bushbot neocons as "reasonable" and "moderate" republicans, when they were calling them every name in the book (and some new ones) from 2000-2009.

They've dragged the Overton window so far left, that a chump who was virtually indistinguishable from LBJ (i.e. Chimpola Bush) was the worst fascist since Hitler, only to now become a "reasonable centrist".
The Washington Nationals all but removed the W logo shortly after moving to DC from Montreal. The democrats who dominate Washington thought the W was too reminiscent of W Bush. So they switched to the alternate DC logo until Bush left office then went back to the W.
Petulant fucking children.
The bigger joke was that the DC also stood for Dick Cheney.

A better question would be: Are there any Republicans here? Sadly, the answer seems to be "No... or damned few".

"Here" is mostly populated by Orange Baboon-God personality-cult camp-followers and the demigod's Neanderthal minions.

You like to say stupid shit to make yourself feel better about your preference for Demonicrats huh?

W was the man for the moment. The problem I have now, is that he never moved beyond that moment. He was the first president the leftist media was openly and endlessly hostile towards. His failure to understand that Trump's adversarial approach to a hostile media was the only approach, tainted him. Instead he closed his eyes and pretended the world was the same as early 90's, when the media was still a bit objective.

You like to say stupid shit to make yourself feel better about your preference for Demonicrats huh?
I can't stand most of them either...

But I prefer them to traitorous scum bent on overthrowing the Republic...

Nah, I have you're number. You're a leftist who won't own up to it claiming they're "independent" in thought.

No such thing as a leftist who thinks independently, in fact if you're dependent you're a leftist, just like you.

Nah, I have you're number. You're a leftist who won't own up to it claiming they're "independent" in thought.

No such thing as a leftist who thinks independently, in fact if you're dependent you're a leftist, just like you.
You tell 'em, Sparky... :laugh:

Forum List

Back