Zone1 Is The Story of Adam and Eve a Metaphor?

In Revelation, the tree of life is a healing timber that grows on either side of the river of life (22:2). A tree that grows on two sides of a river certainly is not a solitary tree that literally grows in a garden.

The fruit is not literally a fruit that can be plucked and eaten, either. The Israelites spoke of fruits that result from human endeavor. Fruits of the flesh, fruits of the Spirit, first fruits of the resurrection, and all that.

Nope. The 5 books of Moses and the prophets up to the exile were written down. The Prophet Lehi sent his sons back to Jerusalem to obtain the records of the OT up to that time. That's why there are passages in The Book of Mormon that have scriptures from Isaiah and others in it.

Sorry. Leviticus and Deuteronomy we're written during and after the Babylonian exile. Genesis and Exodus were written after the exile. The book of the Mormon is very inventive written 1800 years later by an uneducated man. It's good you believe, but you shouldn't mislead other Christians.

I'm not claiming to be an expert but I do know a little. There are those that are sending it out to inflict harm by jacking with someone that has a mental illness or make them think they have one and often try to push someone to commit suicide so their hands aren't dirty. They are big on stalking and try to get people to become paranoid. They go after your family as well. They want to try to get you to be homeless or lose your job. They are all about stealing. Books don't do that. "Demons" need a driver. I watched a post on Reddit where someone wanted to know about making offerings to the monsters in ancient Greece. It was transparent. It doesn't matter if you or I believe in any of the above. I'm simply pointing out the mentality that you are dealing with.

Spirit gives these people as much time to turn it around before the final call is made and all the seeds planted are ready to be harvested. Spirit is sending them messages during that time period to get them on the right path. Then it is time. That's what we call karma. These same people can become apologetic but, often, they aren't apologetic because their intent was to inflict harm on another human being. They are apologetic because they are trying to escape their karma. Those very same people are dealing with their very own magic that they sent out. I'm sure it's very uncomfortable for them. They didn't give a damn when they sent it out for someone else to deal with, right?

Some religions have so polarized good and evil that humans deny that side of them that motivated them to operate like that in the first place. The initial instinct is to repent, repent, repent. That's it. They put on masks. Again. The masks slip often. Nothing has changed and they are just as miserable as they were before except they are even more fake. They can try to disguise themselves as holy rollers but the reality is that the mentality never changed and they are still trying to inflict damage.

There is a female comedian and I can't remember her name. She says: There is hood me and there is evolved me. Evolved me knows hurt people hurt people. Hood me doesn't give a damn about your back story.

Books don't do that.

really -

1667087519240.png

you dispute the recorded history of the 4th century christian bible and the literature of all three errant desert religions ... the basis for the above depiction.

- the inability to remove the subjected subliminal evil that permeates the spirits of the unsuspecting that read beyond the point of return that lingers in them of those literature's is more often than not a permanent scare that may or may not ever be resolved for them to obtain the purity necessary for life in the everlasting. is another impact known to recorded history, the downfalls of humanity and those held responsible.

Jesus did not quote the creation narrative in Genesis as a "methapor" (Matthew 19:5-8)

There is a problem with all those who attempt to replace what the Scriptures actually declare with what "they think" God intended to say.......by declaring something they don't want to accept as literalism when its context, context and subject matter define it as literal speech........they declare it as just a figure of speech, an allegory....or its metaphorical because it can't be quantified by Science or physical laws.

This type of illogical reasoning leads to a core movement to change what God has declared into what Man concludes as what God inteneded to say.....making Man superior to God, because its man that is determining what is truth and what is not truth but.....allegory, metaphor or figure of speech. This type of Christian picks and chooses what he/she wishes to believe....they declare some scriptures literal, some as allegorical, some just a figure of speech......where the reader gets to determine truth, not the actual word of God.

Jesus stated it best in 2 passages. "He who reject Me and does not receive My Words, has that which judges him, My word will judge him on that day." -- John 12:48. Its God that determines truth not mankind as truth is based upon the word of God, (John 17:17) not what someone decides that word means something different as the scriptures are not for private interpretation (2 Peter 1:19-21) Peter enlightens us as to what an allegory is.......its a fable, not real (2 Peter 1:16)

When Jesus explained to Pilate that His (Jesus') very mission in coming to earth as God incarnate was to present His Truth as it was revealed from Heaven.......His words are truth and everyone who hears that truth is hearing His voice (John 18:37)

Thus if Jesus declares the creation narrative as literalism..........and you believe otherwise, you are not hearing His voice but listening to the voices of men: making humanity...i.e., human secularism your god. When an allegory is presented in scripture, its self defined as an allegory or "PARABLE", its explained as such by the content and subjective matter that requires no private interpretation.

Last edited:
Sorry. Leviticus and Deuteronomy we're written during and after the Babylonian exile. Genesis and Exodus were written after the exile. The book of the Mormon is very inventive written 1800 years later by an uneducated man. It's good you believe, but you shouldn't mislead other Christians.
Nope. We have it from God that you are wrong.

Jesus did not quote the creation narrative in Genesis as a "methapor" (Matthew 19:5-8)

There is a problem with all those who attempt to replace what the Scriptures actually declare with what "they think" God intended to say.......by declaring something they don't want to accept as literalism when its context, context and subject matter define it as literal speech........they declare it as just a figure of speech, an allegory....or its metaphorical because it can't be quantified by Science or physical laws.

This type of illogical reasoning leads to a core movement to change what God has declared into what Man concludes as what God inteneded to say.....making Man superior to God, because its man that is determining what is truth and what is not truth but.....allegory, metaphor or figure of speech. This type of Christian picks and chooses what he/she wishes to believe....they declare some scriptures literal, some as allegorical, some just a figure of speech......where the reader gets to determine truth, not the actual word of God.

Jesus stated it best in 2 passages. "He who reject Me and does not receive My Words, has that which judges him, My word will judge him on that day." -- John 12:48. Its God that determines truth not mankind as truth is based upon the word of God, (John 17:17) not what someone decides that word means something different as the scriptures are not for private interpretation (2 Peter 1:19-21) Peter enlightens us as to what an allegory is.......its a fable, not real (2 Peter 1:16)

When Jesus explained to Pilate that His (Jesus') very mission in coming to earth as God incarnate was to present His Truth as it was revealed from Heaven.......His words are truth and everyone who hears that truth is hearing His voice (John 18:37)

Thus if Jesus declares the creation narrative as literalism..........and you believe otherwise, you are not hearing His voice but listening to the voices of men: making humanity...i.e., human secularism your god. When an allegory is presented in scripture, its self defined as an allegory or "PARABLE", its explained as such by the content and subjective matter that requires no private interpretation.

They are teaching narratives.. Jesus was a Jew.. he learned the stories of redemption.

They are teaching narratives.. Jesus was a Jew.. he learned the stories of redemption.

stories of redemption, is that the same as - he was a jew ... sorry, the concluding final scene of the 1st century events prove otherwise.

Haven't you ever read the Old Testament? Every story is about redemption..

Since He "is" the redemption and he "learned" about redemption that mean (and He is) spoken of all through the OT. As an aside since Jesus IS the word He had no need to learn ANYTHING. He already knew it.

Last edited:
Haven't you ever read the Old Testament? Every story is about redemption..
In the sense of earning our own only, if one reads the bible correctly and recognizes that Yahweh is quite evil.

Gen3;22 Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil;

That can be the only conclusion if we ---

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

Yahweh is not good.

All moral people will agree.

Regards
DL

Since He "is" the redemption and he "learned" about redemption that mean (and He is) spoken of all through the OT. As an aside since Jesus IS the word He had no need to learn ANYTHING. He already knew it.
Who lied to you and said God was a worthy judge?

Would you take the judgement of a genocidal, homophobic and misogynous God as being just?

If so, you make Hitler and his like good judges.

You might wonder why?

Regards
DL

Who lied to you and said God was a worthy judge?

Would you take the judgement of a genocidal, homophobic and misogynous God as being just?

If so, you make Hitler and his like good judges.

You might wonder why?

Regards
DL

I am saved by the Blood of Christ.

I am saved by the Blood of Christ.
Only if you ignore the law Jesus lived by.

You are trying to say that Jesus would break his own law.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

I know you have no worthy moral argument so go away and join the other Moral Cowards.

Regards
DL

really -

View attachment 717826

you dispute the recorded history of the 4th century christian bible and the literature of all three errant desert religions ... the basis for the above depiction.

- the inability to remove the subjected subliminal evil that permeates the spirits of the unsuspecting that read beyond the point of return that lingers in them of those literature's is more often than not a permanent scare that may or may not ever be resolved for them to obtain the purity necessary for life in the everlasting. is another impact known to recorded history, the downfalls of humanity and those held responsible.

I believe that the key to the Edenic Tree is that once Adam and Eve were evicted they (and we) became responsible for deciphering "good and evil". The people living in the 4th century were not stupid. They traveled extensively for centuries prior and had developed a science of intellectual investigation. There is a shift beginning to occur in the 4th century from being open minded, accepting and inquisitive nature of the divine to intolerance. Christianity was a top down not bottom up religion. That said, all religious "mysteries" appear to contain rituals that have been carried out for thousands of years and have meaning. Christianity carried some and reinvented their own.

The evil is the intolerance of other sects which is separation from Spirit and inventing the legal means and the justification to do so. Coercion and compulsion. Justifying power grabs. Murdering "heretics". The evil in the Spanish Inquisition was the exact same thing. This is 2022 though. At some point, people have to realize that the book's existence is not the issue. The intentional manipulation, coercion, confusion and intolerance is the issue. It is the people that use it that need to be held accountable and those that are willfully ignorant. If you are one of those people that is steady trying to tell people that whatever they believe is wrong if it doesn't reflect exactly what your belief system is then you just might be the problem.

I keep an entire list of villains from the 4th century. Eusebius was a panegyrist. Every book he wrote has the same theme song:

Now, I try to keep in mind that it was a legit job but........he makes me vomit a little in my mouth and reminds me of a used car salesman. I think I am more disgusted that people don't realize that was his job and they willingly accept that everything he says is the gospel truth. I run into that sometimes when I read books written later that just accept his material and they know but they use it as fact and don't acknowledge the issue. They are manipulative. I don't see that level of inquiry too much on message boards anymore.

Constantine the Great murdered his son and his wife and then sent his mother, Helena, out to find stuff because the murders were frowned upon. She came back with "the True cross". He was fed up with the arguing between Christian sects and these people could be at times really violent. I get where he wanted to settle disputes because it became a bunch of drama queening. Nothing was agreed on. He changed the calendar. He was "baptized on his death bed". It was a power play. He was legit shifting power from one group of people to another. He's a villain. Relics were becoming a thing and used a means to manipulate people.

Ambrose of Milan was a really bad, bad guy. The Vulgate was an "evil" book translated by a bad guy we call Jerome.

Only if you ignore the law Jesus lived by.

You are trying to say that Jesus would break his own law.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

I know you have no worthy moral argument so go away and join the other Moral Cowards.

Regards
DL

You poor little boy, you started this. I am very comfy in your ignorance.

Islam can never explain away the truths found in the N.T., from its claim that Jesus was not deity, the Son of God, to Islam claiming that God/Allah lied and someone other than Jesus really died on the cross by chaning the face of the subtitute to appear as Jesus.......to claiming that the O.T. and the N.T. are not valid because its a TRANSLATION of the original text (which I find:abgg2q.jpg: amusing because here on this site are some that are using langaues that are translated from their tongue into English (which begs to ask......since this communication from their original tongue has been translated........they are always speaking in deciet, according to the logic presented by ISLAM, so its futile to translate your tongue into another as communication is impossible)...... :lastword1: and worse yet.......when they attempt to teach Islam in English.......their own teachings are CORRUPTED, according to their logic......every American that has ever been converted (who can't read in the original text of the Koran)....have been corrupted and taught decietful acts.

While in the real world........the world of academia has in its possessiono over 5500 full, partial, and pieces of original manuscriptes/epistels form the 1st and early 2nd century all written in orginal Greek..when compared to modern translations......nothing is lost because Greek was the Universal Language of the 1st century.

Islam rejects this truth......and claims that Allah inspried an illerate sheep herder and trader/thief......to write MORE faith 600 years , after The Faith was ONCE delievered to the saints of the 1st century (Jude 3)

Speaking of parables......teachings by Axiom. There is one that goes something like having one's cake and eating it also...........

Parables are parables and are identified as such by the content, context and subjectmatter. Law is Law, The words/teachings, to include the lessons taught by parable are truths presented by Jesus and are law to be used as judgment (John 12:48)..........just as are all the books of the Holy Bible which are all inspired by the God of Creation and will be used in judgement when those books from God are compared to a person's opened Book of Life (2 Tim. 3:16, Rev. 20:12)

Example of a "story"....i.e., parable/allegory. The entire Book of Revelation is stated to be "signified"...i.e, symbolic text (Revelation 1) Jesus parable about Hades/Paradise and the Rich Man taken to Hades (realm of the dead)there after death (Luke 16) The text qualifies itself as a teaching parable "There was a rich man.........." It begins as does all such "STORIES".

But even the stories are words of wisdom spoken by the Christ and used as tools of judgment.......

Another parable. Luke 11.......all parables are identified by content, context and subject matter..........they are calling TEACHINGS (Luke 11:1........Lord teach US........"

Last edited:
I believe that the key to the Edenic Tree is that once Adam and Eve were evicted they (and we) became responsible for deciphering "good and evil". The people living in the 4th century were not stupid. They traveled extensively for centuries prior and had developed a science of intellectual investigation. There is a shift beginning to occur in the 4th century from being open minded, accepting and inquisitive nature of the divine to intolerance. Christianity was a top down not bottom up religion. That said, all religious "mysteries" appear to contain rituals that have been carried out for thousands of years and have meaning. Christianity carried some and reinvented their own.

The evil is the intolerance of other sects which is separation from Spirit and inventing the legal means and the justification to do so. Coercion and compulsion. Justifying power grabs. Murdering "heretics". The evil in the Spanish Inquisition was the exact same thing. This is 2022 though. At some point, people have to realize that the book's existence is not the issue. The intentional manipulation, coercion, confusion and intolerance is the issue. It is the people that use it that need to be held accountable and those that are willfully ignorant. If you are one of those people that is steady trying to tell people that whatever they believe is wrong if it doesn't reflect exactly what your belief system is then you just might be the problem.

I keep an entire list of villains from the 4th century. Eusebius was a panegyrist. Every book he wrote has the same theme song:

Now, I try to keep in mind that it was a legit job but........he makes me vomit a little in my mouth and reminds me of a used car salesman. I think I am more disgusted that people don't realize that was his job and they willingly accept that everything he says is the gospel truth. I run into that sometimes when I read books written later that just accept his material and they know but they use it as fact and don't acknowledge the issue. They are manipulative. I don't see that level of inquiry too much on message boards anymore.

Constantine the Great murdered his son and his wife and then sent his mother, Helena, out to find stuff because the murders were frowned upon. She came back with "the True cross". He was fed up with the arguing between Christian sects and these people could be at times really violent. I get where he wanted to settle disputes because it became a bunch of drama queening. Nothing was agreed on. He changed the calendar. He was "baptized on his death bed". It was a power play. He was legit shifting power from one group of people to another. He's a villain. Relics were becoming a thing and used a means to manipulate people.

Ambrose of Milan was a really bad, bad guy. The Vulgate was an "evil" book translated by a bad guy we call Jerome.

a shift beginning to occur in the 4th century from being open minded, accepting and inquisitive nature of the divine to intolerance.
At some point, people have to realize that the book's existence is not the issue.

that shift began the day of the crucifixion and crystalized in the 4th century c-bible ... from the heavenly intervention, noah and its abandonment, the religion of antiquity - for their false religion of servitude.

they live and die for their scriptures - empowerment, transgenerational subliminal indoctrination - as long as their addiction remains so will the influence they have codified.

that shift began the day of the crucifixion and crystalized in the 4th century c-bible ... from the heavenly intervention, noah and its abandonment, the religion of antiquity - for their false religion of servitude.

they live and die for their scriptures - empowerment, transgenerational subliminal indoctrination - as long as their addiction remains so will the influence they have codified.
History might not repeat itself if careful attention was paid to the cast of characters and their political motivations.

Look, I'm not knocking your beliefs. I don't believe that there was one Jesus or a crucifixion that went down that way. Necromancy was a thing. Right? That said, there is value in that myth for many. Christology was not fully developed in the 4th century. That's why it became so violent. People were easily manipulated. People have the opportunity to not be manipulated now. The information is at their finger tips. Willful ignorance is an evil.

Forum List

Back