Zone1 Is The Story of Adam and Eve a Metaphor?

Unfortunately for you that there is no religion accepted or taught by God. Your religion is made up.

fortunately for who are religious they know better than to worship a murderer and liar, moses and his false 10 commandments used by all three madeup desert scriptural religions. cb - their books of forgeries and fallacies.

the spoken heavenly religion of antiquity reaffirmed during that time - the mythological great flood - consists of only 6 words, the triumph of good vs evil - as required for judgement is all that is necessary for admission to the everlasting ... the golden rule being its guide.

Why do many wish to turn all the stories of the Old Testament into non historical events?
Because they don't want a God telling them "don't touch that hot stovetop." Don't touch those poisonous mushrooms. Don't eat that animal. It's not food for for humans"

Yes, I have encountered "a metaphor" but it makes more sense if you are looking at the Tree of Life in the Kabballah. Adam and Eve represent all men and women. The "fall" is birth and separation from Source/Spirit/God. Then we climb back up the Tree to Source/Spirit/God.

The quick and dirty:

Last edited:
Yes, I have encountered "a metaphor" but it makes more sense if you are looking at the Tree of Life in the Kabballah. Adam and Eve represent all men and women. The "fall" is birth and separation from Source/Spirit/God. Then we climb back up the Tree to Source/Spirit/God.

The quick and dirty:

those are not metaphors they are shared - heavenly, mythological renderings metaphysically transmitted to all living beings.

... a&e did not fall that is desert religion and their interpretation by forgeries and fallacies to suit their own nefarious agendas, that is not corroborated.

being their choice for self determination - as revived by the 1st century events of liberation theology.

fortunately for who are religious they know better than to worship a murderer and liar, moses and his false 10 commandments used by all three madeup desert scriptural religions. cb - their books of forgeries and fallacies.

the spoken heavenly religion of antiquity reaffirmed during that time - the mythological great flood - consists of only 6 words, the triumph of good vs evil - as required for judgement is all that is necessary for admission to the everlasting ... the golden rule being its guide.
Right from the beginning you made a lie. Moses did not "murder" anyone. Murder suggests that the dead person was innocent. No, Moses came to the aid of another person and stopped the killing by the Egyptian rulers. So sad that you have little understanding.

those are not metaphors they are shared - heavenly, mythological renderings metaphysically transmitted to all living beings.

... a&e did not fall that is desert religion and their interpretation by forgeries and fallacies to suit their own nefarious agendas, that is not corroborated.

being their choice for self determination - as revived by the 1st century events of liberation theology.
I'm glad you managed to read the OP but you failed to read/comprehend my link. I'll take it as a win. It's tied to the "fallen angels" as well. The Kabbalah is created much, much later in the grand scheme of things. It's a tool that has been used by people that are not bona fide members of a "desert religion". The concept of Adam and Eve falling explains the process of them moving down the Tree from creation to the physical plane and what is necessary to get back to Spirit or Source. The "evil" is in the separation.

One of the things that stands out when I see people that are miserable is that they have been conditioned to respond to some one else's version of who and what they should be. Similar to Cooley's Looking Glass Self. They are terrified to be who they are because of deep seated insecurities. They are divided or separated from themselves. If we say that we are made in God's image and, the Divine is also within us, then we have to get back to who we are. Know thyself goes back much, much further than "the desert religion".

Those deep seated insecurities are then projected onto other people. Most of our problems today are because of constant division. We don't recognize the divine in other people. Some of you make that real, real hard. No lie. I know I make that hard as hell. Heh! So we spend our lives trying to get back to Source. You are climbing the Tree. You don't need the desert religions to climb the Tree but you probably need to be able to stand back and not automatically dismiss the material that you are reading because many of the authors are religious.

Right from the beginning you made a lie. Moses did not "murder" anyone. Murder suggests that the dead person was innocent. No, Moses came to the aid of another person and stopped the killing by the Egyptian rulers. So sad that you have little understanding.

not what the madeup commandment says - your interpretation is without merit ...

they did not help another person, as a clarion call - that was a fellow jew who knows the circumstances and according to cb the victum ripe for the killing as it was done by their messenger - maga - moses. a murderer.

I don't believe in the supernatural insinuations in the bible....but I DO believe that Genesis depicts EXACTLY the relationship between men and women. Therefore it is undeniable wisdom. I believe that women are suckers for "progress" and men are suckers for women. That's the dynamic and it will never change. People try to escape this by dreams of hermaphroditic existence, or by transgenderism... But they can't without destroying or defacing themselves.

I'm glad you managed to read the OP but you failed to read/comprehend my link. I'll take it as a win. It's tied to the "fallen angels" as well. The Kabbalah is created much, much later in the grand scheme of things. It's a tool that has been used by people that are not bona fide members of a "desert religion". The concept of Adam and Eve falling explains the process of them moving down the Tree from creation to the physical plane and what is necessary to get back to Spirit or Source. The "evil" is in the separation.

One of the things that stands out when I see people that are miserable is that they have been conditioned to respond to some one else's version of who and what they should be. Similar to Cooley's Looking Glass Self. They are terrified to be who they are because of deep seated insecurities. They are divided or separated from themselves. If we say that we are made in God's image and, the Divine is also within us, then we have to get back to who we are. Know thyself goes back much, much further than "the desert religion".

Those deep seated insecurities are then projected onto other people. Most of our problems today are because of constant division. We don't recognize the divine in other people. Some of you make that real, real hard. No lie. I know I make that hard as hell. Heh! So we spend our lives trying to get back to Source. You are climbing the Tree. You don't need the desert religions to climb the Tree but you probably need to be able to stand back and not automatically dismiss the material that you are reading because many of the authors are religious.

You don't need the desert religions to climb the Tree but you probably need to be able to stand back and not automatically dismiss the material that you are reading because many of the authors are religious.

there in lies the issue ... for some -

If we say that we are made in God's image ...

what if on not one page can one not find evil - they would continue to read further ... i'm sorry, all living beings are created equally in the heavenly image as their spiritual lives began with.

sure, lacking fluency for the desert literature may be a burden though as one perhaps purposely born.

there in lies the issue ... for some -

what if on not one page can one not find evil - they would continue to read further ... i'm sorry, all living beings are created equally in the heavenly image as their spiritual lives began with.

sure, lacking fluency for the desert literature may be a burden though as one perhaps purposely born.
There is the Tree of Evil. The personification of evil is in the form of "Demons" or "Fallen Angels". They are personifications of the flip side of the Tree of Live sephiroth. The whole thing is about climbing up the tree to reunite with Spirit.

People who attempt to sow confusion or discord or operate out of jealousy or envy are already there. This includes manipulation, coercion and even the stupid people that attempt to use freezer spells and "beauty spells" on others or give people the evil eye, steal or intentionally and willfully harm people. If you are so worried that someone else might get something that you didn't get or you didn't get first then you are already there. You is general.

That general you is already divided from your divine self, the divine in others and Spirit. If you are one of those people that engages in those "evil" activities AND you say to yourself at any point, "The real me would never have done that" or "That's not who I am", then just who the hell are you? Know thyself. That's step one. If you are one of those people that engages in those activities and you think you are pretty awesome because of it, well...............to steal a line from someone I admire: God don't like ugly. Some of these people then don't understand why their lives suck.

A lot of people get lost in the abyss for awhile. Most people have at least one dark night of the soul.

Oh, well. I have things to do.

not what the madeup commandment says - your interpretation is without merit ...

they did not help another person, as a clarion call - that was a fellow jew who knows the circumstances and according to cb the victum ripe for the killing as it was done by their messenger - maga - moses. a murderer.
"There are two different Hebrew words (ratsakh, mut) and two Greek words (phoneuo, apokteino) for “murder” and “killing.” One means “to put to death,” and the other means “to murder.” The latter one is the one prohibited by the Ten Commandments, not the former. In fact, ratsakh has a broader definition than the English word “murder.” Ratsakh also covers deaths due to carelessness or neglect but is never used when describing killing during wartime. That is why most modern translations render the sixth commandment “You shall not murder” rather than “You shall not kill.” However, a very large issue can arise depending on which translation one studies. The ever-popular King James Version renders the verse as “Thou shalt not kill,” therefore opening the door to misinterpreting the verse altogether. If the intended meaning of “Thou shalt not kill” was just that—no killing—it would render all of the God-endorsed bloodletting done by the nation of Israel a violation of God’s own commandment (Deuteronomy 20). But God does not break His own commandments, so, clearly, the verse does not call for a complete moratorium on the taking of another human life." - Why is “You shall not murder” in the Ten Commandments? | GotQuestions.org

There you go oh confused one.

"There are two different Hebrew words (ratsakh, mut) and two Greek words (phoneuo, apokteino) for “murder” and “killing.” One means “to put to death,” and the other means “to murder.” The latter one is the one prohibited by the Ten Commandments, not the former. In fact, ratsakh has a broader definition than the English word “murder.” Ratsakh also covers deaths due to carelessness or neglect but is never used when describing killing during wartime. That is why most modern translations render the sixth commandment “You shall not murder” rather than “You shall not kill.” However, a very large issue can arise depending on which translation one studies. The ever-popular King James Version renders the verse as “Thou shalt not kill,” therefore opening the door to misinterpreting the verse altogether. If the intended meaning of “Thou shalt not kill” was just that—no killing—it would render all of the God-endorsed bloodletting done by the nation of Israel a violation of God’s own commandment (Deuteronomy 20). But God does not break His own commandments, so, clearly, the verse does not call for a complete moratorium on the taking of another human life." - Why is “You shall not murder” in the Ten Commandments? | GotQuestions.org

first almost tolerable post read, written by you ...

your confusion stems from the fact the etched, heavenly tablets claimed by moses - never existed - and will repeat, makes moses a liar.

as well the circumstances are not clear, they took another persons life - what you claim is not verifiable and is not what is the false commandment but the one you have made up.

they are all corrupt by their subjectivity alone - and the power given to - red necks - cb.

There is the Tree of Evil. The personification of evil is in the form of "Demons" or "Fallen Angels". They are personifications of the flip side of the Tree of Live sephiroth. The whole thing is about climbing up the tree to reunite with Spirit.

People who attempt to sow confusion or discord or operate out of jealousy or envy are already there. This includes manipulation, coercion and even the stupid people that attempt to use freezer spells and "beauty spells" on others or give people the evil eye, steal or intentionally and willfully harm people. If you are so worried that someone else might get something that you didn't get or you didn't get first then you are already there. You is general.

That general you is already divided from your divine self, the divine in others and Spirit. If you are one of those people that engages in those "evil" activities AND you say to yourself at any point, "The real me would never have done that" or "That's not who I am", then just who the hell are you? Know thyself. That's step one. If you are one of those people that engages in those activities and you think you are pretty awesome because of it, well...............to steal a line from someone I admire: God don't like ugly. Some of these people then don't understand why their lives suck.

A lot of people get lost in the abyss for awhile. Most people have at least one dark night of the soul.

Oh, well. I have things to do.

sure, and ...

not always linear - deliberately inserted into their victim who themselves were not responsible for its unwelcome presence they often haven't the means for evils removal than the turmoil they may not themselves be able to survive - is real. persecution and victimization of the innocent. ... reading a book can do that.

sure, and ...

not always linear - deliberately inserted into their victim who themselves were not responsible for its unwelcome presence they often haven't the means for evils removal than the turmoil they may not themselves be able to survive - is real. persecution and victimization of the innocent. ... reading a book can do that.

I'm not claiming to be an expert but I do know a little. There are those that are sending it out to inflict harm by jacking with someone that has a mental illness or make them think they have one and often try to push someone to commit suicide so their hands aren't dirty. They are big on stalking and try to get people to become paranoid. They go after your family as well. They want to try to get you to be homeless or lose your job. They are all about stealing. Books don't do that. "Demons" need a driver. I watched a post on Reddit where someone wanted to know about making offerings to the monsters in ancient Greece. It was transparent. It doesn't matter if you or I believe in any of the above. I'm simply pointing out the mentality that you are dealing with.

Spirit gives these people as much time to turn it around before the final call is made and all the seeds planted are ready to be harvested. Spirit is sending them messages during that time period to get them on the right path. Then it is time. That's what we call karma. These same people can become apologetic but, often, they aren't apologetic because their intent was to inflict harm on another human being. They are apologetic because they are trying to escape their karma. Those very same people are dealing with their very own magic that they sent out. I'm sure it's very uncomfortable for them. They didn't give a damn when they sent it out for someone else to deal with, right?

Some religions have so polarized good and evil that humans deny that side of them that motivated them to operate like that in the first place. The initial instinct is to repent, repent, repent. That's it. They put on masks. Again. The masks slip often. Nothing has changed and they are just as miserable as they were before except they are even more fake. They can try to disguise themselves as holy rollers but the reality is that the mentality never changed and they are still trying to inflict damage.

There is a female comedian and I can't remember her name. She says: There is hood me and there is evolved me. Evolved me knows hurt people hurt people. Hood me doesn't give a damn about your back story.

Last edited:
first almost tolerable post read, written by you ...

your confusion stems from the fact the etched, heavenly tablets claimed by moses - never existed - and will repeat, makes moses a liar.

as well the circumstances are not clear, they took another persons life - what you claim is not verifiable and is not what is the false commandment but the one you have made up.

they are all corrupt by their subjectivity alone - and the power given to - red necks - cb.
You cannot claim the tablets never existed. We have written record that they did exist. You have nothing to prove they did not exist. But, I did win the debate about murder versus what Moses did.

You cannot claim the tablets never existed. We have written record that they did exist. You have nothing to prove they did not exist. But, I did win the debate about murder versus what Moses did.

Genesis and Exodus were written after the Babylonian exile.

Genesis and Exodus were written after the Babylonian exile.
Nope. The 5 books of Moses and the prophets up to the exile were written down. The Prophet Lehi sent his sons back to Jerusalem to obtain the records of the OT up to that time. That's why there are passages in The Book of Mormon that have scriptures from Isaiah and others in it.

I think G-d is at least guilty of entrapment here. If you put up a tree in the middle of my garden with a big sign saying, "Do Not Eat" ... you can't say it's not a temptation.

He could have just as easily put the "knowledge of good and evil" on the top of Mt Everest or at the bottom of the sea.
Was that tree a solitary plant growing in the middle of the garden?

No.

Nope. The 5 books of Moses and the prophets up to the exile were written down. The Prophet Lehi sent his sons back to Jerusalem to obtain the records of the OT up to that time. That's why there are passages in The Book of Mormon that have scriptures from Isaiah and others in it.

She interprets Scripture however she wants and goes out of her way to disprove much of the Bible.

Forum List

Back