Is the real problem that Trump insists on governing for Americas best citizens only?

Dem's believe that government exists as a means for them to line their own pockets. What's best for America frequently conflicts with that hence their outrage and butthurt.

Everyone here knows you are not a real American. Nor is the party you vote for a real American party, putting illegals first over American, wanting to invade the country.
Oh yeah?

Who's "everyone"?

Besides you and your various personalities, I mean.

Let's put it this way.

You yourself know it.
Lol, you're a liar.

And not even a very good one.

Next attempt please.

You’re exhausting some effort here...why not refute the OP?
Be honest, if Trump we’re willing to govern for Mexico’s citizens, if he spoke highly of chicks with dicks, pole puffers, rug munchers and weirdos...if he pretended the pieces of shit among us were human assets and not the filthy liabilities they are...etc etc you’d be inclined to hop on the Trump Train...right?

I think Creep is locked in on Creepy Joe. Likes the way he handles children.

It’s really no secret Crepitus....the Left, by default MUST champion all things filth, weird and abnormal and they firmly EXPECT others to do the same...they expect our president to denigrate Old America, Old American virtues, values and traditions to help them advance their twisted agenda without resistance from those pesky, normal real Americans.

Last edited:
Dem's believe that government exists as a means for them to line their own pockets. What's best for America frequently conflicts with that hence their outrage and butthurt.
Yes it clearly exists to line the pockets of the wealthy. They are the ones doing all the lobbying....

What is your definition of "best citizens"?

hahaha...I love it when you people pretend to be confused by what makes people good Americans.
I'll play along....America's Best love their country, it's history, it's culture, it's traditions...the speak the english language clearly and fluently, they're proud, nationalistic, law abiding and productive...They tend to be heterosexual, they love God, they exhaust all effort in family and in teaching family values and American values to their children....I could go on and on..Are you starting to get it...you still confused?
Ah, so it's a bigotry thing then.

Stupid thread is dismissed.

I cry "BIGOT" and "dismiss" all threads I can't refute as well....thanks for playing.

Being an American = bigot in creep's mind.

Nothing surprising here. The real bigots are running the show in his party.
No. Real Americans aren't bigots.
oh really?.....so the ones who are and were born here are not real Americans?....im sorry crep but there are lots of bigots in this country,in both parties...

What is your definition of "best citizens"?

Straight, white and christian.

Well, have you looked at the data?
What would an all white, all heterosexual, all christian America look like?
I’ll bet you’ll refuse to answer this with total honesty.

Your fantasy?
I have no idea of what you're fishing for.

Haha...got it. Scary shit huh?

More retarded than scary.

Everyone here knows you are not a real American. Nor is the party you vote for a real American party, putting illegals first over American, wanting to invade the country.
Oh yeah?

Who's "everyone"?

Let's put it this way.

You yourself know it.
Lol, you're a liar.

Next attempt please.

Well then you are the first pro-America person I know that hates the country.
That's just as false as your last attempt.

You are a liar.

Next attempt please.

Oh yeah?

Who's "everyone"?

Let's put it this way.

You yourself know it.
Lol, you're a liar.

Next attempt please.

Be honest, if Trump were willing to govern for Mexico’s citizens, if he spoke highly of chicks with dicks, pole puffers, rug munchers and weirdos...if he pretended the pieces of shit among us were human assets and not the filthy liabilities they are...etc etc you’d be inclined to hop on the Trump Train...right?
Bigotry is now fully confirmed.

Thank you.

Oh yeah?

Who's "everyone"?

Let's put it this way.

You yourself know it.
Lol, you're a liar.

Next attempt please.

Be honest, if Trump we’re willing to govern for Mexico’s citizens, if he spoke highly of chicks with dicks, pole puffers, rug munchers and weirdos...if he pretended the pieces of shit among us were human assets and not the filthy liabilities they are...etc etc you’d be inclined to hop on the Trump Train...right?

And the final defense, false accusations.

You lose, dimwit.

Oh yeah?

Who's "everyone"?

Let's put it this way.

You yourself know it.
Lol, you're a liar.

Next attempt please.

And the final defense, false accusations.

You lose, dimwit.

False accusations? Democrat party would never do those...

So you don't like the way he handles children?

Whereas the Kenyan would only work for those within the armpit of American society?
Remember, the Kenyan promised to CHANGE America...do you realize what that promise sounds like to those within the dregs of society?

The real problem IS Trump.

And trump supporters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yeah?

Who's "everyone"?

Let's put it this way.

You yourself know it.
Lol, you're a liar.

Next attempt please.

Well then you are the first pro-America person I know that hates the country.
and yes it does hate the country .
Would you mind not stroking him off right here in public? It's kinda gross.

Forum List

Back