How Many Democrats Out There Really Believe Trump Want’s to be a Dictator?

Nadler calls Trump a 'dictator' as Dems wrap opening arguments in Senate impeachment trial
How many Democrats out there are so detached from reality that they believe Trump wants to be dictator? Really?

I believe every person after Washington and John Adams that ran for President wanted to see if they could become a dictator...

Do I believe Trump want to be one?

Hell yeah!

Do I believe he will become one?
Just after Bill, Geroge W. And Barack take their turn...

My point?

Not happening!

Nadler calls Trump a 'dictator' as Dems wrap opening arguments in Senate impeachment trial
How many Democrats out there are so detached from reality that they believe Trump wants to be dictator? Really?

I believe every person after Washington and John Adams that ran for President wanted to see if they could become a dictator...

Hell yeah!

My point?

Not happening!
You better take history lesson on what a dictator is. We have never had one in our history. Lincoln came closest.

Hell yeah!

My point?

Not happening!
You better take history lesson on what a dictator is. We have never had one in our history. Lincoln came closest.

Or better yet you should take a reading less and gain some basic comprehension skills.

Remember how much he admired the Chinese guy appointing himself president for life?

Hell yeah!

My point?

Not happening!

I think you need to take a reading lesson because I said he wishes he could become one just like Lincoln, FDR and even Jefferson wished they had but will not become one...

Did my comment confuse you?

Hell yeah!

My point?

Not happening!

Or better yet you should take a reading less and gain some basic comprehension skills.

I know!

I think that Trump would love to have the power that Putin and Xi have.

I believe he wishes he was more like Lorenzo de' Medici and was the Merchant Prince...

I think you give him way too much credit to assume he knows who Lorenzo de' Medici is

Hell yeah!

My point?

Not happening!

I think you need to take a reading lesson because I said he wishes he could become one just like Lincoln, FDR and even Jefferson wished they had but will not become one...

There is a big difference between being frustrated by the limitations of power of the office and wanting to turn the US into a dictatorship.

Tough to say what people with Narcissistic Personality Disorder want in terms of power and influence.

I don't think it's about being a dictator for them, I suspect it's more about receiving intense adulation from as many people as possible.

Hell, he gets that from a lot of his fans right now. Probably would just like more.

I believe he wishes he was more like Lorenzo de' Medici and was the Merchant Prince...

I think you give him way too much credit to assume he knows who Lorenzo de' Medici is

Trump or the Op'er?

I believe Trump is well read and act stupid to confuse the public with that image... It is true his jargon does not do him any favors but Trump is not really as dumb as some believe...

He is one egotistical ass and his worst enemy but I believe he has seen the De' Medici on Netflix...

The more the people tune this sham out the more vindictive the dems get towards Trump...it approached sedition today....and that is punishable by law....

So you think that President Trump would feel much better off if he was a dictator than lets say "Billionaire" that people respected him? It used to amaze me at how stupid people are, then I realize that it is the school systems that are breeding this.

Trump or the Op'er?

I believe Trump is well read and act stupid to confuse the public with that image... It is true his jargon does not do him any favors but Trump is not really as dumb as some believe...

He is one egotistical ass and his worst enemy but I believe he was the De' Medici on Netflix...
It is true his jargon does not do him any favors
Except with his man on the street jargon, it got him elected not only past 15 other sleezy establishment Republicans but also the "supposedly" smartest woman the Dimwitocraps could run against him....It all goes back to playing the game, President Trump is playing three dimensional chess, while the Demoncraps are playing checkers...

Hell yeah!

My point?

Not happening!

There is a big difference between being frustrated by the limitations of power of the office and wanting to turn the US into a dictatorship.

That is how we head down that road.

I am not saying Trump is or will become a dictator because we have the safeguards after FDR but would he like to be one?

Ever CEO is a dictator and Trump is no different but let me be very clear I do not believe Trump is stupid and only plays this game and why?

I just believe it...

Forum List

Back